Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello there (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5884

Hello there (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hello there (closed)   Hello there (closed) EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017, 1:44 pm

Sitting on top of one of the big, green, metal Twoleg waste bins, Kindle let out a sigh. Life as a loner had been pretty bland recently, but she’d been learning to accept it. So far, she’d made a few friends here and there, which she was grateful for, though she honestly wished that she had more. Having been a clan cat, she was used to living with a group of cats, so being alone wasn’t exactly enjoyable. Of course there were rogue groups, but they weren’t really her type and usually didn’t take in outsiders anyway, so she hadn’t bothered to attempt to join any of them. ’I guess I’ll just have to make do with what I’ve got for now,’ she thought to herself.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Hello there (closed) VHQrlk5
Hello there (closed) 1QYZaRo

Hello there (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Josie meets Kindle   Hello there (closed) EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017, 3:05 pm

Josie rounded the corner of an alleyway in her old neighborhood. The pure-bred Himalayan she-cat's fur wasn't as well kept as in her kittypet days, but she did have an overall groomed appearance. Her thick, cream-colored coat hid her slightly thinning frame, as food was scarce in the forest now that leaf-bare had fully set in. Plus, it wasn't exactly like Josie had proved herself a skilled, experienced huntress just yet. Fresh prey from the wilds was tastier than kittypet food or Twoleg scraps, for certain, but exceedingly more difficult to acquire. She had hopped back and forth between Twoleg place and the forest for what seemed to her like moons upon moons, paradoxically, the loss of her old way of life and Twoleg-companion still feeling like a fresh wound from only a pawfull of sunrises ago. Josie's chocolate-brown legs froze mid stride, blue eyes blinking up at the stranger sitting atop a green Twoleg bin. She raised her fluffy, brown tail in a friendly greeting to the other she-cat, yet braced to turn tail and flee. Would this cat tell her off, give chase, or make friendly conversation? In these parts, one never knew. "Hello, there!", meowed Josie.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello there (closed)   Hello there (closed) EmptySat 18 Nov 2017, 6:28 pm

Hearing someone approach, Kindle looked down to see a fluffy she-cat, one of which didn't look hostile, which was a relief. "Hello," the grey she-cat mewed with a smile. "Who might you be?" she asked, titling her head to the side.

OOC: sorry for shortness ><

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello there (closed)   Hello there (closed) EmptySat 18 Nov 2017, 11:48 pm

"I am called Josie," the she-cat answered pleasantly, "What's your name?" It instantly put the former kittypet at ease to discover that this grey she-cat's face was a friendly one. Josie's gaze broke away from the stranger for a few heartbeats, turning her attention to the other metal bin. She rocked onto her hind quarters, sizing up the jump from the floor to the top of the twoleg contraption. Josie sprang from the ground and landed a bit ungracefully on top of the somewhat unstable perch. She settled into a sitting position and turned her attention back to her new acquaintance.

OOC: That's ok ^_^ the muses come and go for me too. Sometimes you can only embellish so much.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello there (closed)   Hello there (closed) EmptySun 19 Nov 2017, 9:36 pm

Relieved that the she-cat didn't seem to be hostile, Kindle relaxed a bit. "Hello Josie," she mewed with a smile. "I'm Kindle," the grey she-cat added. "I don't think I've seen you around here much, are you new to this area?" Kindle asked, curious as to why she hadn't met the fluffy she-cat before.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello there (closed)   Hello there (closed) EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017, 7:49 am

Comfortably settled where she sat despite the cool nip in the air, Josie responded to Kindle's inquiry by spilling her life story up to that point, "Yes, Kindle, I suppose I'm new to this area. I didn't have much reason to explore these parts before. I used to live with twolegs, but mine...well, she's not around anymore. I'm on my own now. I catch some prey in the forest, but not much. I don't really know where to go or who to turn to, to be honest."

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello there (closed)   Hello there (closed) EmptySun 26 Nov 2017, 10:58 pm

OOC: sorry for the late reply. Also, sorry to do this, but I want to get rid of Kindle and my OCD is taking over, where I want to have all the topics I have with her in them finished before she goes. So I'm gonna speed this up a lil bit, sorry again >< (we can always do a topic with another one of my cats if you want ;;)

IC: Listening to the she-cat, Kindle was glad to hear that she'd chosen a new lifestyle and seemed to be doing alright out on her own. "Well, no matter who you might "belong to," it's good that you're adjusting to life, even after living to Twolegs," the slender grey she-cat mewed with a smile. "I've never really been around Twolegs for longer than a few moments, but I can say that I'm not very fond of some of them," she chuckled.

Just as she finished speaking, an older Twoleg came walking around the corner, holding a big, black sack in his paw that smelt of crowfood. Standing up, she looked to Josie, her ears back but a smile still on her muzzle. "Well, I guess that's my cue," she meowed and jumped off the metal bin that she'd been sitting on. "See ya around, Josie," Kindle added and ran away from the approaching Twoleg, leaving her new friend behind as she bounded around the corner of a fence, leaving only her scent to linger among the mass of other smells.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Josie Departs   Hello there (closed) EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017, 12:20 pm

"Thanks for chatting!" meowed Josie as she leapt down from her perch atop the bin. The former kittypet knew what Kindle had meant. There were good twolegs and then there were bad twolegs. Josie had thus far in her life experienced the good fortune of living around the kind, caring ones. But, she had heard her fair share of horror stories from other kittypets and loners in the neighborhood and was wary of twoleg strangers. So, she darted back toward the forest, her spirits lifted from making a new friend.

OOC: That's ok. Sorry I took so long responding myself. Thanks for the chance to role play with Josie for a little while. I'd love to rp with you again! :)

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there (closed)   Hello there (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there (closed)
Page 1 of 1