Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) Empty
PostSubject: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 6:50

Smokepaw lifted his head to recognize the starlit plains where he had talked with his sister, Blossompaw, after her death, and he almost expected to see her there, to have another talk with him. But she wasn't there, instead, he could see a glittering light into the distance, cool and welcoming, and his feet took him there,until he could make out that the light was a cat's, a cat with shining pelt like stars. The tom wanted to advance some more, but he stooped himself, sitting f
down a few foxlenghs away, looking at the cat intently.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 17:13

Morningfog's eyes were wide as she woke in the strange starry world. It was so much different than the muddy fog filled area that used to fill her dreams. Hazel colored eyes scanned the area as dew on her fur shone, some drops close to her skin made her all the more awake. She heard steps and whirled around in defense, spotting a cat a ways away from her. Morningfog was obviously uncertain of what to do next. If this was a StarClan warrior, she would be in trouble.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 3:45

Smokepaw stood back a bit as the cat whitled around at him, and he opened his mouth slightly, thinking of something to say to the confused and deffensive she-cat. What could scare her in this pleasant place? Smokepaw felt like he belonged here, and thought whether Blossokpaw would be here too. But this cat was not Blossompaw.

"D-don't be afraid." he said gently, padding closer to the she-cat.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 7:17

Morningfog took a step back but then sat down, looking at the apprentice. "Easy for you to say." The warrior sighed and shook her head. "What's your name?" She asked, she had seen his face before but couldn't put a name to it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 11:36

The tom looked at her questioning. Why wasn't it easy for her, too? But he didn't bother himself long with that, maybe because his dream didn't allow him to linger. "I'm..." but Smokepaw's throat tightened, not allowing him to give out his identity. He looked at the she-cat, miserable.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 11:47

Morningfog tilted her head in confusion, studying his features. She gave him a bit of time to say something and went first. "I'm Morningfog." The she-cat mewed, standing and looking at the endless landscape oof shining stars. "You don't have to tell me your name if you don't want."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 12:03

The tom shook his head. She was getting the wrong idea! He wanted to tell her, but he couldn't, something wouldn't let him talk, that was it! "No, I..." he mewed, his words trailing away. What was the point, he waas just goofing around like a helpless kit, just like the time he met Tawnystorm and she saved him from the evil apprentice.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 13:04

She smiled and looked at him. "It seems I've found someone more jumpy than myself." She said in an amused purr, flicking dew off her tail into the grass around them. "This place is so much brighter than what I'm used to. Not enough cover here, it makes me feel exposed." Morningfog mewed, shaking her head slightly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 8:13

Smokepaw purred and smiled at her. "I'm not jumpy!" he mewed, cheerfully, running up and tackling Morningfog like a kit. "Well, those are StarClan's plains, I believe." he mewed, sweeping the surroundings with a swift, happy look as he tasted the air smelling strongly of health and prey, like the most perfect New-leaf.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 9:12

Morningfog yelped as they tumbled in the grass, laughing as she playfully batted at his ear. She stayed on the ground as he looked around, chuckling to herself as the laughter simmered down. Her tufted ears rotated as she listened to the sound of shifting grass, chirps of crickets and the overall hum of the plains. "You've been here before then? You seem pretty fimiliar with it." the she-cat asked, laying her head on her paws.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 9:52

Smokepaw flinched smiling from her batting paw and rolled over, getting up and shaking his fur of green blades of grass. She he tell her abput his other dream? The tomcat wasn't sure if he should, but he trusted her to keep his secret. "I've been here before." he admitted, sitting down next to the she-cat and licking his paw to pass it over his ear. "I've talked to my dead sister, Blossompaw." he mewed, looking down to his paws, his eyes darkening.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) EmptyFri 23 Sep 2016 - 15:09

She nodded solemnly, he had never really lost anyone close to her. At least, not to death. Her mother supported StarClan in the battle, leaving her on her own in a fray of cats that had a strange hatred for her. "I see.. Sorry for your loss, I didn't mean to pry." Morningfog mewed softly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)   I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Had a Dream so Big And Loud (closed for Leafy)
Page 1 of 1