Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:24 pm

Ashstar leapt on top of the Tallrock. Though WindClan had a large shortage of warriors- and she was partly to blame- the flow of fresh young WindClan kits kept coming, a fact for which she thanked StarClan daily. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled decisively.

Lionkit almost ran out of the nursery. He had heard the elders' stories, and he had decides that he was going to be the perfect apprentice: strong and handsome, smart and kind, but modest, too. There was only one problem- he wasn't perfect. In order to fix that, he needed one of the best, strongest cats as a mentor, like the leader or deputy. Or at least a pretty she-cat. Curling his fluffy ginger tail around his paws, he gazed up at the leader.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:48 am

Sandykit padded out of the nursery with a smile on her face that never seemed to leave and went go sit down under the tall branch. She wrapped her tail around her paws and looked up at Ashstar, waiting for the meeting to begin. She knew this was her apprentice ceremony and she was excited. She had no worries about her ability to be a great warrior as long as she had the right mentor.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony Sign_s13
Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Ashstar nodded. "Lionkit, Sandykit, please step forwards. "

Lionkit stepped up, heart in his throat.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Smokepelt watched the crowd of cats as Ashstar called two kits forward. One of those kits was hit own. It felt like just yesterday that he'd adopted her into his life after her mother had passed, and he couldn't wait to see her grow up. Looking to the sky, the deptuy wondered if Sandykit's real mother was watching over her. I won't let you down, he thought silently.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony VHQrlk5
Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony 1QYZaRo

Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Sandykit stepped forward as Ashstar told her and Lionkit to. She glanced around behind her, looking for her dad. When she spotted him, she smiled before returning her determined and excited blue gaze on Ashstar. She was excited to show him what a great apprentice she'd be and she hoped to make him proud.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:34 pm

"Lionkit and Sandykit, you have reached the required age and are ready to be apprenticed. Until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Lionpaw and Sandypaw. Your mentors will be Spiderfur and Falconstone, respectively. I hope they pass down all they know to you." The leader leapt down from the Tallrock.

Lionpaw loved his new name, but the joy was somewhat spoiled by the announcement of his mentor. Spiderfur? That quiet old she-cat? Why, she had no interesting qualities! She wasn't important or influential! She- Then he calmed down. This was meant to be a test of his tolerance, then. He probably wouldn't be mentored much, anyways. After he received a prophecy from StarClan or singlehandedly saved the Clan from a badger or defeated an enemy warrior or rogue, or some other such heroic task, they'd give him a warrior name immediately. He touched his nose to his mentor's, trying to give off an eager, if respectful, aura. "I look forwards to being your apprentice," he murmured. "I'll learn all I can."

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 6:27 pm

The newly named Sandypaw purred happily at her new name. She turned around and spotted her mentor. She padded up to him, a slight excited skip in her step, before reaching up and touching her nose to his. "I can't wait to learn everything I can from you!" she mewed cheerfully, her eyes shining eagerly.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Falconstone's eyes widened in surprise. He? A mentor? He stood slowly, taking in his new apprentice, Sandypaw. He looked up to Ashstar, watching her walk away. It must be a gift or an encouragement to continue after losing everything. It was a very welcomed one; he needed something to focus on. With a grin, Falconstone touched noses with Sandypaw. "I'll take you on a tour right now."

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 9:49 am

Spiderfur blinked. Lionpaw was rather boistrous, wasn't he? But if Ashstar thought it was a good placement, then she wouldn't doubt her decision. The little warrior tilted her head down slightly to touch noses with the apprentice. "I'm sure you will. Training starts tomorrow at sunrise." She remained a bit distant, wondering how best to train the tom. However, and to be completely honest with herself, he reminded her of her late son, Harepaw. It threw her off.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony   Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionkit and Sandykit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1