Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lame Group Training Thing

Go down 
+2
bunjamin
Grizzly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Lame Group Training Thing Empty
PostSubject: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 14:15

OOC: Let's knock out a patrol topic for you sad little suckers.

Ferretshine stepped into the sunshine with a soft smile on her face. She looked over her shoulder and found her apprentice. "Falconpaw, follow me! Take some others with you, dear!" She walked towards the camp entrance with a grin. She loved the little ones, but they made her feel old. Still, training them was a blessing and she was glad to have the opportunity. She missed those days with Mudfoot out in the forest, hunting for frogs and laughing together... Those were the glory days, before the scar and before the death.

Lame Group Training Thing TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 15:24

Falconpaw followed his mentor out of the apprentices' den, but had to turn back at her next words. He ducked his head in the den at the mostly drowsy apprentices and lifted his head proudly. "Wake up, lazy fluff-balls, anyone into a patrol?" he growled and made sure he said it loud enough to snap the still asleep ones out of their comfortableness.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 15:32

I'm going to catch the squirrel!
Nutpaw thought as she dreamed. She had been dozing peacefully, dreaming of herself catching prey in a meadow, and she was about to catch one of the biggest squirrels she had even seen. All of the sudden, a loud voice that sounded like a growl snapped her out of her dream. All she saw was a blank, empty void of darkness for a few heartbeats, then she opened her eyes.
No, she wasn't angry at Falconpaw, just disappointed that she hadn't been able to finish her dream.
"Aw, Falconpaw, I was about to catch a squirrel in my dream!" She said.
She rose from her nest, stretching, making sure her tail didn't slap any other apprentices, then she looked over at the apprentice once again.
"I'll go on a patrol," She began, "There's no point in sleeping again, the squirrel is probably gone by now." She muttered the last part to herself.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Lame Group Training Thing Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 15:39

Falconpaw curled his lip back at the sight of the apprentice he had woken up. Great, it's Nutpaw, the kit that had been late for her own ceremony... he thought and he somehow felt happy at the thought of the ceremony, the way he managed to bump in to be the first seen, how he had fought fiercely for a place in the front, like a real warrior.

"Ugh, anyone else?" he said, his face bored as he rolled his eyes and beckoned Nutpaw with his icy gaze. "Let's just hope you catch a real squirrel." he growled and got his head out of the den, padding sharply towards the prey pile to have a snack before leaving. He chose a magpie and ate it quickly, then got up and joined his mentor. Real mad cat, by him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9994

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 15:50

Wasppaw was already awake by the time Falconpaw entered the den to wake them up. In fact he was mid stretch. "I'll go on patrol with you." He said in a neutral tone. The brown tom cat moved out of his nest and out of the den over to his mother. This should be a fun time His sister, and mr grumpy pants and him all on one patrol. Should make for an interesting time. Poor Ferretshine.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 15:55

Mousepaw's ears flattened against his head. That voice was too annoying to ignore, and he lifted his head from his paws and hissed at the other tom. "Yeah, yeah, keep your fur on." Stretching, Mousepaw shook out his pelt and left the apprentices' den just in time to catch sight of Falconpaw stuffing his face. "Hey! The rules say you can't eat 'til all the elders and queens are fed, mousebrain." He moved to sit near Ferretshine even though he didn't know her well. She'd take his side and tell that dumb Falconpaw not to be so greedy.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Lame Group Training Thing 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 16:12

Falconpaw simply threw Mousepaw an empty look of boredom before he directed his gaze towards another apprentice he remembered as Wasppaw. They seemed to be all set, at least for now, so they could go, thought they should have brought one more warrior, maybe. But nevermind, he was twice better than any warrior they'd bring.

"i think we can go, Ferretshine." he said, turning his annoyed gaze towards Ferretshine, his mentor. Oh, for StarClan's sake, couldn't they had given him a warrior that doesn't admire the sights joyfully like she does?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 19:24

Ferretshine's ears drooped as Falconpaw insulted her own daughter. She had had enough of this cat's attitude. She swatted him across the ears with her claws, just light enough to not break skin. "As your mentor I forbid this obnoxious behavior and belittlement of the warrior code. Be grateful that I should even let you train or eat today!" She turned swiftly and led the cats out of camp. He hit a tender spot, and she wasn't having it. "The rest of you: We'll be doing some exercises today, and we might do some hunting if you're all up to it. Wasppaw, Nutpaw, Mousepaw, don't think I'll be easy on you. I kicked your uncle's tail on multiple occasions. I'm not afraid to work my kin to their ends if necessary." She winked at them as she trotted out to the training hollow where Mudfoot and her had first connected. She flicked the pleasant memories away for a moment and turned to face the cats. "Technique is the most valuable skill of a ShadowClan warrior, both on and off the battlefield. With the right effort, a simple smack of a paw can do plenty of damage. Same goes for your hunting stance." She crouched down with her tail straight out behind her. She nodded at the smaller cats, beckoning to them to try and mimic her.

OOC: Figuring out Mousepaw is Ferret's cousin was the best. Is she related to the whole clan yet??

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 10:19

Falconpaw winced at the sudden hardness of his mentor and nodded anxiously, following her with his head still up, but a wary expression as they walked out of camp and into the dark and boggy woods of ShadowClan. He listned to her words carefully, noddng every now and then to show he was listening. He;d be the best warrior ever, that was for sure.

"So, what to we go first? Hunting, or fighting?" he asked his mentor as all of the apprentices followed Ferretshine through the woods.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 15:26

Lightningstrike had seen the gathering group and had almost passed the opportunity to go out on a patrol, but he knew he needed the extra experience. He got up as they began to leave and silently flanked the group. He figured that one warrior couldn't possibly handle all of the apprentices, even if that meant being surrounded by cats who were previous enemies, he had to do his part.  The broad shouldered cat scented the air and managed somewhat to filter through the apprentices' scents and found the area clear of trouble. Foreign trouble at least. As Falconpaw asked what they would be doing, the warrior doubted they would find prey with this loud group. "Hunting seems nearly impossible with this large of a group, they can most likely smell us in SkyClan by now."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9994

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 15:36

Waspaw remained silent. His head was high, but he kept his tail low. He wouldn't let himself be messed with, but he wasn't going to go round assuming anything like others seemed to be doing. The brown apprentice followed closely behind his mother. He was ready to learn, ready to do apprentice stuff that his mother told him about back in the twoleg place. Though he wasn't fond of this Falconpaw and his attitude. But he wasn't going to let it get him down. He stayed with his attention forward and ignored the other apprentice.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 14:21

Mousepaw smirked when Ferretshine reacted in his favor. He listened closely to her explanation of the hunting and fighting crouch and copied her movements, determined to show the other apprentices that he was the best of them all. The tom's ears perked at the sound of Lightningstrike's approach, and silently thought to himself that the warrior wasn't too quiet himself.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Lame Group Training Thing 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 7:32

OOC: You just had to do it.

Ferretshine winced at the sound of a voice that gave her a bad taste in her mouth. Of course the warrior joining them had to be her brother. Of all the cats in ShadowClan! She picked her head up, not letting her distaste show to the younger cats. "Exactly my thoughts, Lightningstrike," she said, "So we should practice some battle moves first. We can get some hunting done at the end if we're lucky." An almost devious thought ran through her head, but she shook it off. Still, it was tempting... "Lightningstrike, would you care to help me demonstrate?" She turned to face him, keeping in mind that while this cat had faced off with her plenty of times, they were clanmates now and she didn't want to explain to Thrushstar why the apprentices looked so scared after training.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 10:54

Falconpaw followed his mentor and the group of apprentices until they came across another ShadowClan cat. First, he was tempted to spring at the tom, but he stopped himself when he realized it was a clanmate. "Lightningstrike is right." he said and he was pretty sure that would make Ferretshine explode.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 7:41

Ooc: Let's keep this moving.

Lightningstrike shrugged and looked at her. "Sure, what move?" He asked, moving closer to her. The tom had a bad feeling about this but he hoped that Ferretshine would save her grudges for another time and would give her the benifit of the doubt. He wasn't going to let her give Thrushstar any reason to exile him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lame Group Training Thing   Lame Group Training Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Lame Group Training Thing
Page 1 of 1