Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] Empty
PostSubject: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 7:46

Blizzardshine walked towards the apprentice’s den and looked inside, her blue eyes looking for her apprentices. It was time to take them out in a patrol, she was planning to take them with her so they could do a bit of border patrol and maybe hunt if they had time.

After the Dark Forest was driven out the whole forest had fell on a peaceful state, but just because they were having a break it didn’t meant that they could just sit back and relax. Even a pacific cat like her could easily tell that once the clans had recovered from the battles fought some nights ago tensions and resentments between them would wake and she needed to prepare the next warriors for those harsh times.

“Featherpaw? Meadowpaw? Amberpaw?” Her voice was as relaxed and kind and usual, but she was careful to rise it enough to let them hear her if they were in there.

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 12:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 12:18

Meadowpaws head rose from her nest and she blinked sleepily as her mentor called for her and her sister. She yawned and prodded her sister to wake her up, "Coming! Are we going on a patrol?" she asked hopefully as she emerged from the apprentices den. She glanced around as warriors talked leisurely and kits played and she smiled happily. Things were a lot better now that the Dark Forest was gone and to think that the Dark Forest used to be her norm baffled her. She had never known what normal clan life was until now since she was born under their rule, but she liked this better. Warriors weren't on edge and there weren't any creepy ghost around.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] Sign_s13
You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 12:53

Amberpaw had been sleeping bad that night, dreams of her brother, staring at her with the same disgusted expression he had been wearing after their apprentice ceremony making her wake up from time to time. And every time she woke up, she saw her brother, curled next to her, his tail tip resting lightly on her back, a gentle and caring touch. But when she woke up this morning, he was gone. She had tried to be hopeful and think he was on a patrol, or training, but something told her he wasn't.

"A patrol? Sounds great!" she tried to say cheerfully as she got out of the apprentices' den behind the cat she recognized as Meadowpaw. It did sound great, but she couldn't get her mind off her brother. ,aybe a ptrol to clear her head was all she needed.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 18:48

OOC: Since Fiore seems to be inactive we’ll just continue with the patrol. We’ll act like if Featherpaw is around and if she returns she’ll be free to jump in and act like if she had been with us from the start.

Blizzardshine smiled and nodded “Indeed, I’ll show you the territory and then I’ll take you to the borders. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want” She padded out of camp but stopped right past the entrance, flicking her tail as a sign for them to follow her “Keep all your senses alert, knowledge of your clan’s territory is crucial if you ever have to defend it” She instructed the young cats as she walked further away from camp, being slow enough so her apprentices had  enough time to look around and get used to the scents and sounds of the forest.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 19:29

Meadowpaw nodded excitedly. She couldn't wait to see all of their territory. As they padded out she glanced around the forest taking in all the different scents and sights. She could hear some scuffling around in the trees and assumed they were squirrels or a bird. Her tail twitched nervously as she thought about going to the borders. "What if we see another patrol from another clan? Will they attack us?" she asked. She hated fighting and would much rather try to talk out situations rather than fight it out. It always seemed to go much better when they talked it out.

My Characters
You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] Sign_s13
You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 7:50

Amberpaw followed her mentor and the two apprentices out of camp and deeper into ThunderClan territory, her senses alert as she bounced besides her mentor. "Don't worry, Meadowpaw, I'll bite their tails off if they dare to attack you!" she joked and bumped playfully into her, before returning to stand by her mentor.

"Are we going to hunt, too?" she asked her, scanning the surroundings with her mild, yellow eyes, unlike her brother's piercing green she remembered from kithood.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 19:53

Blizzardshine chuckled a bit as she listened to her apprentice’s talk “As long as we stay on our side of the forest and the other patrol on theirs, there should be no issue, so I highly doubt any kind of attack would happen” She could see the clear differences on the young cats behavior, and couldn’t help but wonder if those differences would make training them easier or harder “And we can hunt if we finish with enough time, after all, I don’t think it would be wise of me to keep you away from camp for too long in our first patrol” She still had to train the group of apprentices a bit more before she could calmly arrive after sunset if their patrols ended up taking too long, feeling that they weren’t ready for the dangers that the night could bring upon them.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 17:23

Meadowpaw laughed at Amberpaws response, but her eyes showed a glimmer of relief when Blizzardshine assured her that it shouldn't happen if everyone is doing what they're supposed to be doing. She gave them a greatful smile and nodded to her mentor. "Good. So where are we going first?" she asked curiously, her gaze being distracted by the territory in front of her. She had always thought they had the best territory. They had amazing trees and flowers and bushes. When WindClan only had open moor. She shuddered at the thought of not having the leafy canopy of the trees above her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 0:51

Amberpaw walked past her mentor in a bouncy way, sometimes jumping over rocks. Her attention was on the forest, her eyes flicking over every little aspect of it as she listened to the sounds around her. "Oh, maybe we'll patrol around the Thunderpath? Or Snakerocks? Or around Treecut?" she bombarded Blizzardshine with questions, her yellow eyes huge.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016 - 5:13

Blizzardshine smiled at her apprentice’s question as short flashbacks of her time as an apprentice made themselves present before her eyes. The excitement, the dreams, the discoveries…definitely a wonderful time in the life of any clan cat, a wonderful time she felt happy to share with the three young cats that walked at her side.

Before she could answer Meadowpaw’s question, she heard Amberpaw’s voice dropping ideas on her. Training the two cats, with them being so different from each other, was definitely going to be really interesting “Well, to check the border with ShadowClan we definitely will need to head to the Thunderpath, and though I’m indeed planning to take you to Snakerocks and the Treecut place, those may need to wait until you’re older. The last thing I want is having to rush back to camp because one of you got bitten by an adder, or face a Twoleg and their monsters at Treecut, so we’ll leave that for when you are a bit more experienced” Her apprentice’s safety was top priority on Blizzardshine’s mind and she would never forgive herself if anything happened to them because of a bad decision from her part.

“For now, since you asked to see the Thunderpath, let’s head to the border we share with ShadowClan, but when we arrive there you’ll need to stay close to me, just in case” ShadowClan wasn’t her main worry here, but the Thunderpath itself. She had heard the tales of cats being hit by monsters, or getting kidnapped by twolegs there, so she would need to double precautions to not ruin their experience with an unfortunate event.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 13:10

ooc: so sorry this is late, it didn't notify me ;-;
ic: Meadowpaw listened with interest as Amberpaw asked where they'd go first. She'd heard pretty awful stories about thunderpaths and she never understood why they were even created if they were so dangerous. But two-legs were weird, so she guessed that was explanation enough.

She glanced at Blizzardshine as she told them they'd go to the thunderpath and she nodded, "Okay." She responded before thinking for a moment. "Does it really smell as awful as everyone says it does?" She asked curiously, wrinkling her nose as she attempted to guess at what it smelled like in her head.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 6:05

Amberpaw's ears dropped in false disappointment, tho she had been very reluctant to see Treecut or Snakerocks herself. Eve if she was excited to see everything, she was careful, too. At least until she gets older.

The young she-cat skipped happily besides Meadowpaw and sniffed the air, wondering if she'd feel the scent of ShadowClan. Instead her nostrils met the reek of the Thunderpath and she shook her head, trying to get the awful smell out of her head,

"It sure does." she answered the fellow apprentice's question with a feeble giggle.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyMon 5 Sep 2016 - 8:21

Blizzardshine was constantly checking the apprentice’s actions as she calmly padded towards the Thunderpath, not wanting them to get out of her sight only to be lather found in the middle of the dangerous terrain with a monster going straight towards them.

Her eyes landed on Meadowpaw as she spoke, smiling and nodding “It does, so you better be prepared” She still remembered the first time the scent of the Thunderpath reached her nose, one of the few experiences of her time as an apprentice that she could tell that was far from being nice. She, however, couldn’t help but chuckle with Amberpaw’s comment when they got close enough to it “Now, we are almost there, so remember to stay behind me or at my side. The Thunderpath, as you probably know by now, is really dangerous and the forest has lost many cats to it. Monsters are ruthless creatures that kill without thinking twice, not caring of age or clan, but they never leave this path, so we should be safe if we keep our distance” As she finished speaking the trees and undergrowth stopped suddenly before the cats, showing the infamous path that served as border with ShadowClan.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyMon 5 Sep 2016 - 8:48

Meadowpaw laughed at Amberpaws response before the smell finally hit her nose and she almost gagged at the foul smell. "How in StarClan.." she mumbled quietly to herself. She had expected a bad smell, but not this bad. She had never imagined a more awful smell than what was battering her nose at the moment, but she beared it. She looked over at Blizzardshine as she talked.

She was about to make her way closer to her when something loud sounded like it was coming really close and when it raced by she almost jumped out of her fur. She attempted a calm, neutral face before quickly making it to blizzardshines side. "Whoa that was... unexpected." she meowed, laughing in embarrassment at her reaction. Her curious, but cautious, green eyes gazed over the black rocky path in front of her. She wondered once again what had come over those two-legs that made them want to build something so dangerous and, not to mention, foul smelling.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 10:04

Amberpaw tried to take smaller breatha, but it turned out she wasn't very good at that, so she abandoned the idea. As the cats approached the terrible smelling stone. Amberpaw tembled and cowered a little besides Meadowpaw at the monster passed, leaving behind a smell that urged her to run, but she stood still.

The she-cat looked at the black, stinking stone of the Thunderpath and she put a careful paw over it, her pad touching the rough stone. The stone hurt her pad, and she winced, trying to hide it.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]   You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone] Empty

Back to top Go down

You have a lot to learn [Closed for Fiore, sunlitcastiel and Steel, Fire and Stone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next