Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Knights of the Round Table

Go down 
+5
Dimmeh
bunjamin
Kes
Sombra
Icee
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

The Knights of the Round Table Empty
PostSubject: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:02 am

Mysterious rumours speak of a strange rogue group that call themselves "The Knights of the Round Table".
No one knows who they are, why they call themselves this, or what their intentions are. But one thing is known.

They are coming for us.

Coming Soon to ShadowClan

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 4:37 pm

The Knights

The Knights of the Round Table KWce0fFThe Knights of the Round Table 8CBLEPgThe Knights of the Round Table 6QYTYOqThe Knights of the Round Table 1vGygKzThe Knights of the Round Table BGPzEiEThe Knights of the Round Table KmxC8lPThe Knights of the Round Table Yinvtu4
The Knights of the Round Table LpMldCeThe Knights of the Round Table RfXwZ5xThe Knights of the Round Table FezfKqDThe Knights of the Round Table EU462XaThe Knights of the Round Table AOXUxKZThe Knights of the Round Table R55pDfk

King Arthur - A large, dark brown tabby tom covered in scars. His green eyes are said to see the soul any cat who dares to look at them. Sweet and kind, but does not stand for disloyalty or cruelty. Crowned as leader of TKotRT for his natural leadership. [Former Name - Percival] - Roleplayed by Icee

Lancelot - A grey tabby tom with calm, olive green eyes. The most trusted of the Knights, and the second strongest behind King Arthur. The father of Galahad.  - Roleplayed by Shadow

Gawain - A black and white tuxedo she-cat with wide amber eyes. Gareth's twin.  - Roleplayed by Sun

Gareth - A black and white tuxedo tom with large amber eyes. Gawain's twin.  - Roleplayed by Icee

Geraint - A black tom with cream streaking across his chest and yellow-green eyes.

Percival - A thin white tom with black accents and golden eyes. The most loyal of the Knights.  - Roleplayed by IceStorm

Bors - A small torbie tom with light brown eyes. The youngest and brightest of the Knights. - Roleplayed by IceStorm

Lamorak - A tall calico she-cat with green eyes. The fourth strongest of the Knights, and known for her fiery personality.  - Roleplayed by Error

Kay - A dilute calico she-cat with light brown eyes. King Arthur's adopted younger sister. The mother of Gaheris.

Bedivere - A fluffy brown tabby tom with olive green eyes.  - Roleplayed by Sun

Gaheris - A grey tom with a white chest and yellow eyes. The son of Kay.

Galahad - A long haired grey tabby tom with bright amber eyes. Well liked and considered the best of the Knights in most respects. The son of Lancelot.  - Roleplayed by IceStorm

Tristan - A fluffy orange tabby tom with light brown eyes. The third strongest Knight, and known for his great eyesight.

Other Notable Figures

The Knights of the Round Table OKfnU4sThe Knights of the Round Table 5VnMzGu

Merlin - A thin, creamy grey tabby tom with golden eyes. A healer with a mysterious background. No cat knows his original name or where he learned his medicine practice.  - Roleplayed by Icee

Mordred - A large, dark grey tabby tom with yellow-green eyes and a fearsome gaze.The son of King Arthur and one of the Knight's followers. Very feared among the group for his explosive personality and tendency to hold grudges for life.  - Roleplayed by Sun

Last edited by Icee on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:36 pm

A Brief Synopsis

The history of this mysterious rogue group that calls itself "The Council of Camelot" is all but unknown to the cats of the forest, and even the group themselves. Only a few cats carry their legends, most of which are considered to be just fantasy.

While their origins is kept quiet, their rules have been unchanged and enforced quite strictly.
Their "Knights", the protectors of the growing group, are chosen by vote from a select few to replace their predecessors based off of specific traits or qualities that each cat of that name before possessed.
Cats are free to come and go as the please within the group, as many do, but speaking of them is strictly forbidden unless given permission by the Knights, most importantly the current "King" of their group.

There have been a few known encounters with the forest dwellers in times of desperation for the Cats of Camelot. While the group has avoided their forest all together for some time, they have accepted several clan cats into their ranks.

While most of their cats remain in their current home far from the forest, the Knights, along with their prized healer and the son of their King make their way towards the forest. Their plans are unknown but it's clear that they are headed straight for the marshy lands of ShadowClan.

A R E  Y O U  R E A D Y ?

We're finally here guys. Sorry it took me so long to get to it, so much has been going on in my life that my motivation just disappeared all together.

Me, Shadow, and Sun all agreed that we're ready for this plot, so we're going to jump in as soon as one thing gets solved.

We decided that a lucky few of you can take control of my cutie characters - Geraint, Kay, Gaheris, and Tristan!
But not just anyone can roleplay these guys.

Those of us who already have characters will act as a jury of sorts and pick who we think is best suited to the character. You need to have a firm grasp of who they are, be active, and be willing to listen to whatever we tell you to do.

Code:
[b]What character do you want to RP?:[/b]
[b]You better be active. Will you be?:[/b] Y/N
[b]Give a personality to that character:[/b] Things are free reign but keep in mind any notes I made in the character roster.
[b]Why do you deserve this character?:[/b]

[b]A short RP sample (around 4-6 sentences):[/b]

Your leader Shadow is really looking forward to this plot. If no one wants to take control of these characters, we will, but keep in mind it might be more fun if you get to be a "bad guy".

This will not affect your current characters. Like the Dark Forest plot, this character will count as a NPC and you will be allowed to control this character on top of your current ones without consequence. Once the plot is done, the character will leave and you won't be able to roleplay them.

The Knights of the Round Table N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:57 pm

What character do you want to RP?: Kay
You better be active. Will you be?: Yes. I'm a very frequent poster.
Give a personality to that character: Kay is wise, motherly and kind, but she will not hesitate to fight, especially in defense of her loved ones. She is friendly and confident, but has a hard edge to her. She does not forgive easily, and will often have an exaggerated reaction to things. Get on her bad side, and Kay won't let you forget it easily.
Why do you deserve this character?: I am an active and experienced roleplayer who usually tries to write medium-length posts. I am willing to cooperate with the others in the plot and do what the admins would like me to, as well as experiment and develop the character within the parameters. I roleplay with proper grammar and spelling and I am also on WCC daily. I think given the opportunity to RP Kay will help improve my roleplay skills, plus I love these site plots and would love to be really involved and make a, well, not a big impact, but a dent on the site's overall lore.

A short RP sample (around 4-6 sentences): Kay crouched down, her belly brushing the ground. Her sights were locked on the squirrel in the near distance. It was getting dark, she'd have to head back to the camp soon, but not before she caught some more prey. She crept closer, and with a swift pounce, she trapped the squirrel beneath her, a snap of her jaws killing it instantly. That would be enough for tonight. The dilute calico looked back over her catches - two mice, a bird, a vole and now this squirrel. No doubt that others would have gone hunting as well, but she felt slightly disappointed in herself. The Knights were a hungry lot, especially her son. She chuckled slightly, at the thought of that one. But she'd have to head back now - she knew very well what could happen here at night. Picking up her fresh-kill, Kay turned around and began to make her way back to camp.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Knights of the Round Table Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Tawny on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 pm

What character do you want to RP?: Tristan
You better be active. Will you be?: Y
Give a personality to that character: A quiet, intimidating figure, but quick to jump in as a leader. He often likes to take position in the front of the group, spotting trouble ahead when traveling. He is known for being angsty and has grown to be able to control his unease when being told what to do to respecting authority. On the flip side, kits have a soft spot in heart and he takes every chance he can to play with them. He will never hesitate to enter a fight and fight to the death.
Why do you deserve this character?: Because I'm awesome? Just kidding. Because I'm always engaged in site-plots and I love ShadowClan and being baaaad. I love all of you and I really love the idea of this plot.

A short RP sample (around 4-6 sentences):
Tristan lumbered along, his orange fur glowing in the weak sunlight of leaffall. His golden, smart, eyes scanned the undergrowth, twitching back and forth in rapid successions. In caution, he raised his tail to warn the rest of the group. "Quiet!" he hissed, crouching down and baring his teeth. The long fur along his spine stood, making him look like an orange thistle. "Show yourself!" his deep voice boomed, accompanied with a raging growl.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Knights of the Round Table B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:27 am

What character do you want to RP?: Geraint
You better be active. Will you be?: Duh son
Give a personality to that character: (since you didn't mention anything at Geraint) He is a closed but fiercely protective cat to younger ones, and will not leave any helpless cat who isn't an enemy die fruitlessly. He isn't quick to fall in love and had never been expecting love, being a loner. He is also smart and keeps to the shadows, liking to go out at night and watch the stars.
Why do you deserve this character?: Because I always wanted to be part of the DF plot but I arrived to late, and when you first posted a leak to the new plot, I went bananas. And because I am awkwardly active. And because I feel sad for not having a SC boy there.

A short RP sample (around 4-6 sentences): Geraint slipped away from the sleeping Knights, his paws arching with grace when he trotted away, his dark fur mending with the shadows. He guided himself by scent until his eyes adapted to he blackness of the night, at which point he stopped by a rock and scrambled upwards, claws out, propellig himself on the top of the cold stone, where he paused to look up at the brilliant dapple of white stars of the sky.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:25 am

What character do you want to RP?: Gaheris
You better be active. Will you be?: Y
Give a personality to that character: Shy but calm, and always fighting for his rights.
Why do you deserve this character?: I am active and I have never quite been part of a group.

A short RP sample (around 4-6 sentences): Gaheris slithered like a sullen snake around a tree. The tom perked up, and, seeming like a chubby owl, with his wide, rounded eyes like tiny moons in a grey sky, licked his chest. It was white like a field of snow. He then raced away, frightened by the sounds.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 11:02 am

Also, are those cats allowed to have kits?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 11:07 am

What character do you want to RP?: Tristan
You better be active. Will you be?: Yes, definitely, as much as humanly possible
Give a personality to that character: Tristan is very skilled, but is a bit of a cinnamon roll. He loves the group like they were his family, and likes to settle everything without fighting, if possible. He is kind and quiet, but bubbly around those he loves and respects. He pretty much worships King Arthur.
Why do you deserve this character?: I am very active, and I love a good roleplay. I feel like I could really bring life to this character and help keep the plot active and moving. I have never really made a rogue character before and want to try something new.

A short RP sample (around 4-6 sentences): Tristan walked through the trees, gazing happily at the stars above him. The crescent slice of moon above him looked like a glowing smile, reflecting his mood. He was glad to have been chosen as a part of the Knights of the Round Table- ecstatically glad. The tom hoped he would get to know his friends better on this adventure- and that it would be a thrilling one!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Empress Ash on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Bun Bun wrote:
Also, are those cats allowed to have kits?

The Knights are open to be mates of the ShadowClan members (provided that their roleplayer agrees, lol). Whether that leads to kits or not is up to you guys, but I would even encourage it for the sake of drama.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Knights of the Round Table 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 4:33 am

Hahaha you read my mind

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 9:45 am

Sub, does Kay have a specific mate, or is Gaheris's father dead? Is he just not listed, or not part of the Knights?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Empress Ash wrote:
Sub, does Kay have a specific mate, or is Gaheris's father dead? Is he just not listed, or not part of the Knights?

;-; why you asking sub she didn't make the plot

I didn't have any specific cat in mind for Kay's mate, so for argument's sake, he's a random, unnamed dead cat guy.

I haven't gone into the random followers since they're not exactly important to the plot. Most of the cats in the Knights would either have normal, unnamed parents within the group, or they joined the group after leaving whatever life they lived before. I don't know if they would talk about their lives before joining the group, since they tend to push that part away and focus only on their group.

In actuality, the Knight's personalities and lives aren't that in depth or anything. I left it up to the people and their interpretations partially because I'm lazy, but mostly because it's hard to write about someone else's character and not have this impending notion of going OOC.

The Knights of the Round Table N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 8:10 pm

What character do you want to RP?: Geraint
You better be active. Will you be?: Yes. Why would I sign up if I wasn't going to be :?
Give a personality to that character: Somewhat of a cutie, he often says naive things with absolutely no recognition that he has done so. His naivete also comes with a downside, of course: he often holds grudges against those who have wronged him, his friends, or his family. Some might consider him a bit stupid. But he has much passion in his heart, and a follower at his core, although that might mean his opinions are not likely to change. He has complete faith in others and is often surprised when they do something that is outside of his view of them. Rather optimistic.
Why do you deserve this character?: I've been a member for quite a while, but I haven't actually participated in any plot with an NPC. I'm hoping that something like this will improve my rping skills. Also I plain just find these plots really exciting. So much drama. Anyway, I'd like to be able to contribute something to the site's continuing lore.

A short RP sample (around 4-6 sentences): 'Huh?' Geraint stood in place, perplexed by what he saw before him. He sat on the wooden fence separating a Twoleg den from a small park, and he spied with his little eye something odd. In the patch of grass below him, his lime gaze had spotted a fluffy, fat kittypet and a large, equally fat dog sitting together! "How did you do that?" The kittypet had then looked up at him in surprise. "How is it not chasing you?" He tilted his head a bit in wonderment. The dog was laying oh so complacently beside the cat that he thought it must be asleep, but it looked up at him and blinked. The black tom thought to run away, yet the dog didn't move at all, instead it just made a little huff and... fell asleep? Things in Twolegplace were never as he expected.

Is this in any way inspired by the Deos event a couple years ago? c;
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:23 am

What character do you want to RP?:Gaheris
You better be active. Will you be?: Duh Yes!
Give a personality to that character: Well I can't really it depends on how I rp with him.
Why do you deserve this character?:Because I need more cats. Because I am an experienced role-player and I would love to have a knight.

A short RP sample (around 4-6 sentences):Gaheris watched as the sun rose up from behind the hill. Hunting time! he thought with a smile. Gaheris disappeared into the undergrowth looking for a scent of prey and finally a scent of sparrow filled his nostrils. He worked his way around the bush making small splattering noises as he steeped on the wet leaves, the sparrow was alarmed and set off in a flurry of feathers wasting no time to get away from its predator. "I spent so much time on that sparrow!" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Round Table   The Knights of the Round Table Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knights of the Round Table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next