Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

FINAL DARK FOREST BATTLE SPREADSHEET

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

FINAL DARK FOREST BATTLE SPREADSHEET - Page 2 Empty
PostFINAL DARK FOREST BATTLE SPREADSHEET

Here we go again. This time with some help.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NOTICE

As of right now (5:25 - UTC-05:00, August 08, 2016), the topic does not have any info about battles going on.
Me, or another moderator of the spreadsheet will get to it soon.
Please make sure to read the Gathering carefully, follow the rules, and have fun!

THIS ONLY INCLUDES CATS POSTED IN THIS TOPIC AS OF 08/08/2016.

IF ANYTHING LOOKS WRONG, PLEASE SHOOT ME A PM OR POST HERE WHAT YOU THINK IS WRONG. EITHER IT'S RIGHT AND YOU'VE DONE YOUR MATH WRONG, OR IT'S WRONG AND I'VE DONE MY MATH WRONG. I/ONE OF THE MODERATORS WILL UPDATE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU GUYS, SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP UP WITH IT.

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE EVERYONE AT THE GATHERING AS OF THIS MOMENT, JUST THE ONES WHO POSTED IN THE INFORMATION THREAD. IF YOU NOTICE THAT ONE OF YOUR CATS IS MISSING, LET US KNOW SO WE CAN ADD THEM.

IF YOU SEE THAT THERE ARE TWO ATTACKING ONE CAT AT ONE TIME, AND THERE ARE OTHER AVAILABLE CATS FOR YOU TO ATTACK, PLEASE GO ATTACK THE OTHER CAT. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES, BUT I'M SURE MANY OF YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHO'S ATTACKING WHO AND WHO'S NOT ATTACKING ANYONE AT THE MOMENT.

Thanks to Splotch, Sub, and other mods for suggesting the information topic. It saved me hours of combing.

FINAL DARK FOREST BATTLE SPREADSHEET - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Icee on Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

FINAL DARK FOREST BATTLE SPREADSHEET :: Comments

Inky Pawprints
Re: FINAL DARK FOREST BATTLE SPREADSHEET
Post Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 19:22 by Inky Pawprints
Moonlight will switch sides on my next post (She'll now fight for StarClan). Sorry for taking this long to say it.
addie ♥
Post Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 14:38 by addie ♥
My babies aren't on there. Is my name too long to fit in or?...
Shadow
Post Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 14:46 by Shadow
If your characters are not on the spreadsheet, then you never signed them up in this topic. Go ahead and do that to have them added in. One of the mods that has editing controls will add them in ASAP.

FINAL DARK FOREST BATTLE SPREADSHEET

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2