Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 6:37

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!" Treestep called as she raised her head high, the wind of Greenleaf filled the land with a certain aura she could never miss.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 10:32

Smokekit could hardly contain himself, he would work so hard to be the best warrior ever!

:3
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 7:16

"Smokekit please step forward." Treestep said wrapping her groomed tail around her paws, awaiting for the kit to respond.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 10:46

Smokekit stepped forward his eyes sparkling with excitement, but his expression held serious.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 15:13

(BUMP!)

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 12:07

BUMP

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 14:44

OOC: Hey would you like this continued when the DF plot is all washed over or don't want to wait, sorry for my tardiness I have been very sick.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 7:11

if this can be finnished now that would be great

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 1:17

OOC: You poor thing sorry for the wait I have been so bad recently. I have not PM Noodles yet about this but hopefully Pinefur can train you, plus ignore all the DF stuff.

"Smokekit, you are now the age to train to become a strong warrior, at this your mentor shall be Pinefur who will train you well under the rule under the Dark Forest." She called loudly amounst the gathering of cats.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 6:45

Pinefur blinked with suprise. I would love to be a mentor again. Pinefur stepped forward and he looked towards his new apprentice and smiled brightly.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 8 Sep 2016 - 19:34

Smokepaw's fur fizzled with excitement. Today he didn't know what to think. "I am honored to be trained under the watch of Dark Forest!"

OOC: Sorry it took a year to respond, my thing didn't tell me something was posted DX

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Smokekit Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1