Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What Empty
PostSubject: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Mistywater sat in the nursery, she kept thinking of the kits and how Swiftheart possibly wouldn't be there when it happened. She looked the walls of the nursery, feeling pain. She knew what to do. She grabbed the stick and pushed, some how remembering on her own.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Blackkit seemed to be waiting, not fidgeting as much as he should. He would seem too tiny to survive once he was born. But when he opened those big, blue eyes, you could obviously tell that he was determined, and set on a course of faith.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:49 am

Mistywater slowly got the it close to her, knowing he may not have a name for some amount of time. She wanted Swiftheart to name some as well. She pushed again.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:48 am

The soon to be named Meadowkit mewled loudly as she was suddenly thrust into a cold and loud environment and out of her warm, quiet, and comfy one. She squirmed around blindly searching for warmth. She squeaked as she bumped into her brother.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What Sign_s13
Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Mistywater pushed again, feeling the second kit be born and bump into black kit, mostly going to be named Blackkit, she pushed again, another kit came (Featherkit).
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Blackkit squealed blindly, shaking as warm fluids plastered his wet fur tightly to his side. He scrambled over his sister, Meadowkit, eyelids shaking as he desperately attempted to open them. He unsheathed his tiny, pathetic claws, and grasped the damp moss beneath his underbelly. He let out his first cry for his mother.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Mistywater groaned and laid down, creating a tail noise for the kits to follow towards her belly. She quickly moved herself over to them and pushed them to the surface of her belly, pushing once more to see if any others where coming.
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 am

The small black-and-white kit let out a faint cry immediately after she realized that the environment around her was colder and harsher than the one she was used to. The soon-to-be-named Featherkit crawled around, instinctively looking for her mother while mewling all the while, her cries gradually getting louder. Then she felt herself bump into something soft and furry (Mistywater) and pressed against it, hoping to find some warmth and milk.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:32 am

OOC: I guess each parent is going to have to get two kits...There is just the problem of WC kits...

Mistywater flew down, her head to thoughtful and her brain hurting. She looked at the kits and licked them, she spoke her first words to them to tell them she was their mother "Hey....It's not great being born...The icy world isn't fun. I'm your mother....Mistywater" she mewed softly, hoping no one noticing or going to ask who is the father of the kits later on. "I wish your father were here to see you..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Blackkit glanced around at his siblings, eyes still sealed shut. His paws charged the tiniest bit of dust into the air, letting out a squeaky cough.

Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 6:29 pm

OOC: Kits can't hear or see or smell right after birth. I think their senses develop after a week or something. And about the WC problem, do you guys really have to split the kits evenly? There can be 4 kits in ThunderClan and 2 in WindClan if it takes too long...

IC: The she-kit felt something-no, someone[-licking her head gently and moving over to smooth her wet fur down. She immediately presumed that it was her mother and leaned forward, burying her head in her mother's soft, warm fur and making a sound that sounded like a purr.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 6:37 pm

OOC: I guess, not man kits are going to WC so sure. How about two if Sunlit if fine with it.

Mistywater smiled I guess I'll name a couple... she thought. Looking down at her newly born she-kit she smiled and purred "Featherkit..." She mewed "Featherkit will be your name...." she mewed, looking at the Black kit and white and black kit. She nodded, pulling the two closer to her "Blackkit..." she mewed "You will be named Blackkit" she promised, next looking at the one that looked just like the she's father "Meadowkit..." she mewed "Your name shall be Meadowkit.....Swiftheart will like that name...." She mewed, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Blackkit let out a faint growl, and backed up. He bumped into a wall and shuddered quietly. His fur was still slicked back, softer ears pinned to his speckled black skull.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Mistywater frown, she pushed Blackkit in with the others with her muzzle once more, blocking the way out with her fluffy, warm tail. She licked Blackkit a couple times to make him a bit closer to his siblings. She knew he might warm up to them, hopefully not think his the strongest of the litter and make up all the rules for games that kits usually did play, she would have to have a little conversation with them if that were to happen, it probably would though. She never really played games as a kit, usually more of an insider.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:45 am

Blackkit clawed startlingly at the ground, feeling his mother's warm tongue rasp over his tiny forehead. He shivered, then lay still, yet minuscule puffs of air still being gulped in and out. He was a large kit, he would be determined to be dominant at first.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What Empty

Back to top Go down

Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next