Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)   Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016 - 14:10

Palefoot hadn't entirely realized the futility of his decision when he'd left- no matter what, he'd have been unhappy and scared. The toms' shy and nervous personality, inherited from his mother, had gained the slightest bit of wreckage over time, making him less stuttery and more brave and bright, but he was still without much experience and joined the Dark Forest to get that. He figured it'd be a wise and well-thought decision, gaining help from an admittable source, but he was far from correct in his assumptions.

Palefoot paced his makeshift den that he'd taken up during his exile. He wasn't sure how long they'd be here, and if they didn' fight back they'd never see another day with their friends, families and old clanmates. He'd known a vast majority of his clan had decided to stay in fear, but he couldn't live with the cats who'd so easily fought, killed and harshly trained innocent cats to be blood-thirsty murders with nothing more than a scrap of a heart left. Their ghastly forms of what once was Starclan-like trust diminished into dark devils of death and uneasiness.

Palefoot saw a figure walking towards him from their den. His thoughts of war and bloodshed were pushed from his main thoughts to the back of his head to meet the newcomer, Oceanlight.. He'd apologized multiple times for the actions of his clan to the Skyclan exiles, and wasn't entirely sure of their views. He was scared that his past with the people who now wished them dead would leave him stranded from his mother and only remaining chance at friends in their group.

A smile lightened his face at her arrival. He was sure she'd forgiven him, if not his clan, and she seemed nice enough to hold a non-offending conversation with. "Hey, Oceanlight!" He exclaimed with a bit of welcoming cheer to his voice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)   Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016 - 19:03

Oceanlight smiled after Palefoot greeted her. She felt depressed as well. She had her name earned by a dead rogue. Maybe StarClan will give her her name, her official name. She made good friends with the other medicine cats. She walked over. "Hello! You looked depressed, so I wanted to see what was wrong." she said.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)   Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016 - 20:46

He felt a bit surprised at her words- he'd been acting like that outwardly? He lowered his head in embarrassment. "Oh, uh, I'm just a bit down over everything. It's really nothing you should be focusing on- after all, you're still a medicine cat, you're duties help us so much to stay alive!" He explained, brows twisting upwards in concerned.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)   Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016 - 21:13

Oceanlight looked slightly embarrassed. "I'm not truly a medicine cat. StarClan didn't give me a real name. A dead rogue gave me my "name"." she said, a bit of sadness in her voice. "If StarClan comes back, I'm sure they'll give me my real name as a medicine cat." she added.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)   Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed) EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 8:30

Palefoot perked up at this. "[color=#99cccc]A dead rogue is the best you're going to get right now. You're a good medicine cat. Starclan isn't everything." He said quietly, a hard stare fixated on the light sky of day. It was true, his hard had faded down to the beliefs of atheism in all it's worth- what if Starclan really had vanished for good? The fact scared him, but also made him feel better- if they could get rid of the Dark Forest, they could start over again, right?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)   Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed) EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 22:26

Oceanlight  blinked. "Surely, StarClan will find a way to come back and somehow start over. Have everything be back the way it was." she hoped. She relaxed. "But, I think that the exiles can have a conversation without mentioning them." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)   Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Good Decisions Are Not My Strong Suit (Closed)
Page 1 of 1