Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] Empty
PostSubject: I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]   I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016 - 21:31

Littlebrook had known for a while now that she was expecting, but she had hesitated to tell anyone, including her mate, Lightningstrike. But she was starting to show now and she couldn't delay telling him any longer. She didn't want him to find out any other way than her telling him. I hope he's as excited about being parents as I am. She thought hopefully and excitedly. She padded over to where Lightningstrike was and nuzzled him, "Hey can we go for a walk? I need to tell you something." She mewed, excitement and nervousness evident in her voice.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] Sign_s13
I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]   I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016 - 0:24

"Sure Littlebrook." He mewed, returning the nuzzle. Lightningstrike nodded and gave her one of the few curious looks that appeared on his face. He was much more open to her. More than most. The tom purred and gestured to the exit, letting her lead the way. If she wanted to go for a walk, she probably had a place in mind.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]   I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016 - 10:07

ooc:mobilee
Ic: Littlebrook smiled at him and padded out of camp. She lead the way as they padded through the marshy forest. Her thoughts were going crazy with scenarios of how this could turn out, but she believed, or hoped, he'd be happy. Her thoughts went on to think about how many she would have, who they would look like, and what they'd name them. She sighed happily as she was lost in thought and realized they were where she wanted to be. She stopped and sat down, wrapping her tail around herself. "Lightningstrike?" She mewed looking at him. "How do you feel about having kits?" She asked him curiously, nervous for his answer. She wanted to see how he felt about them before telling him, and she prayed to StarClan, even if they can't hear her, that he wants kits.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]   I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016 - 1:01

"Kits?" Lightningstrike echoed, he hadn't thought about kits. Not his. Not anyone else's. It never went through his mind. "I don't know... It would be nice to raise kits. Why?" He looked up into the pines. It hit him and he felt stupid for not noticing earlier. "Are you.." He trailed off, looking at his mate. She had brought him out here, away from camp, she seemed nervous, excited as well.. The tabby wasn't sure what to feel, excitement, nervousness? He was far from the best cat to be a father. Too enticed into battle, arrogant, easily angered.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]   I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016 - 10:49

Littlebrook nodded happily as he caught on and she searched his face, trying to determine how he felt about this. It looked like maybe he was excited and nervous. I am too. She though to herself. "Yeah Lightningstrike.. We're gonna be parents! And your gonna be a great father." She mewed cheerfully, nuzzling him. She was happy she had finally told him. It felt like a weight lifted off her shoulders now that she wasn't the only one who knew, well besides Dawnflower. Of course she wondered if she would be a good mother, but she pushed that thought to the back of her mind. "I think they'll look like their handsome father." She purred.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]   I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] EmptySun 17 Jul 2016 - 14:03

The tom purred and nuzzled his mate, suddenly feeling much more protective over her and the unborn kits that no doubt would be fussed over by their father when they arriced. "I certainly hope that at least one of the has your eyes. Have you seen my family? We all have green eyes!" Lightningstrike chuckled and twined his tail with her's. "Any names yet?" He asked, leaning into her side, eyes closed as he relaxed and tried to thin m of the nursery managing any more kits. It would need to be extended to fit his mate and kits. He wouldn't let her stay cramped up against the wall. She'd sleep in the elder's den before that happened.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]   I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] EmptySun 17 Jul 2016 - 17:43

Littlebrook smiled, "I love your green eyes." She purred, licking his cheek. She listened to him as she talked, her deep blue eyes shining affectionately. She purred thinking of the name she had been thinking about ever since she found out she was gonna have kits. "I kinda like Hailkit for one of them. Maybe if one of them looks like me." She smiled happily, thinking of a mini her running around the nursery. "What do you think?" she asked, hoping he liked it too.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]   I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have Something To Tell You [[Closed for Your Dude]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: