Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] Empty
PostSubject: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 9:57

Muddypaw looked at the leaders den, he had to tell Webtail about Cinnamonstep. He stretched and walked over as slowly as he possibly could. He waited outside the den, waiting for Webtail to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 10:51

Webtail saw the shadow of Muddypaw and turned to the entrance. He gave the apprentice nod to invite him inside. "Muddypaw? How are you?" He asked in a friendly tone, his tail flicking.

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 14:38

Muddypaw sighed "Eh, I could be better" he mewed stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 14:47

Webtail blinked in suprise before speaking again. "I see.. Did you need something?" He asked, gesturing for the apprentice to go into his den with his tail.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 15:03

Muddypaw blushed embarrassingly as he walked into the den and sat down "Er yes, it's Cinnamonstep, my mentor" he mewed "Last training session we were fighting like usual, but this time, it was a little more different than most mentors would do with their apprentices" he explained "She pinned me down a little more harder and....She won....Not letting me do much" he mewed "She said near the end that she is going to be 'the top' because of the cats she's killed" he mewed "At the end....She said she could kill me if she wanted to do it...." he mewed, thinking of the terrible moment.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 15:17

Webtail followed him inside and sat down as well. He listened intently to what he had to say, concerned for both the young apprentice and his daughter. His eyes widened as he continued, worry and dread filled his heart. He didn't want to exile his daughter. He couldn't believe she had murdered, he had never even thought if himself murdering any cat, let alone his daughter murdering. For power no less, most likely his rank, he realized. To top it off, she threatened her own apprentice. His heart felt heavy now but, he knew that his feelings didn't matter. Cinnamonstep had gone too far now. He'd have to take care of this but, how? He'd talk to one of the seniors in his clan and decide from there. "I understand Muddypaw, don't worry. You'll be safe. I suggest staying in groups from now on though, and tell others to do the same. This won't go unpunished, murder is not something I will tolerate."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 15:22

Muddypaw took a deep breath, not realizing what Webtail was going through. He straightened his back "Do you think there's a reason?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 15:32

The leader shook his head, not hiding his distress, why hide it? "Cinnamonstep is my own daughter.. I could never predict this." He looked at him. "Did she say anything else?" He mewed, determined to figure this out.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 15:37

Muddypaw thought "Well, she said the top made a mistake or something, do you know what she means?" he asked, sure he had a ton of questions, but he didn't understand much of what his mentor had to say.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 15:58

He thought for a moment, remembering her outburst as he became leader. "Morningstar, she thinks Morningstar made a mistake and chose me over her." A clear expression of heartbreak covered him. "She's killing her way up the ranks.. eventually she'll try and kill me."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 16:01

Muddypaw stared at Webtail in disbelief "Her own father?" he mewed, shaking "She wouldn't" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 16:14

"I'm her adoptive father. Perhaps she still views me as just that." He said grimly. "I don't matter as much as her real farther would.." Webtail felt horrible. He raised her from basically newborn to now yet, she felt nothing for him. Just like Ferretshine. Lightningpaw was just starting to like him again, what more did he have to lose? His mother? His sister? Surely hid father no longer cared, definitely not Viperfang. "Muddypaw, I would tell Amberclaw about this as well. Tell him that he needs to keep her occupied and look after until this matter is resolved. If he questions it, he can speak with me, it's an order he needs to follow."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 16:41

Muddypaw nodded He needs to keep her distracted he thought, trying to remember the order "Should I go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 16:55

Webtail sighed and nodded. "I'd better go talk to her now, be careful out there Muddypaw." He stood, first, he needed some advice. If Muddypaw and Amberclaw kept her busy, he could decide on his approach to this.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 17:42

Muddypaw nodded "I will" he mewed before walking out from the den, he thought, if he had his own kits they would love him too, right? He shook out the thought and headed into the apprentices den to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]   Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting To The Real Top [Closed for Your Dude]
Page 1 of 1