Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 13:22

Webtail leaped onto Jaggedrock. Planning out Cinnamonstep's punishment had done a number on him. He needed something cheerful. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath Jaggedrock." He called out.

Lightningpaw padded into the clearing, agitation clear on his face. Why had his ceremony been put off while so many others got their own. He was a warrior's size and it was embarrassing with the other apprentices being so much smaller.

Ooc: Very sorry for the mobile, my computer keeps disconnecting!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 13:53

ooc: no worries! c:
ic: Littlepaw padded out of the apprentices den and over to Jagged Rock when she heard Webtail's call. Before she even had the chance to wonder what this meeting was for she saw Lightningpaw and smiled. She could tell he was irritated, but she didn't know why. When she got to Jagged Rock she sat down next to him and glanced at him curiously, wondering what was wrong. "You Alright?" She whispered to him worriedly.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 14:09

Webtail looked down at the apprentices. His eyes full of sympathy for his son. "Today we gather here to give two apprentices their warrior names. Littlepaw, Lightningpaw, please step forward."

"I'm fine." Lightningpaw mewed. "Just tired." He added, not wanting her to worry. When they were called, his ears perked and he quickly stepped forward. He had been waiting for this for what seemed like seasons! Irritation was replaced with excitement, he looked like a kit..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 14:16

Littlepaw nodded not quite convinced, but she wouldn't push it. Her tail twitched excitedly as Webtail called them to step forward. We're gonna be warriors! She thought to herself excitedly as she stepped forward with Lightningpaw.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 14:27

With a slight chuckle Webtail continued. "Lightningpaw, Littlepaw. Do you promise to protect ShadowClan and the Dark Forest cause, even at the cost of your life?" He asked, knowing very well that the answer would be yes.

"I do." Lightningpaw mewed, confidence in his voice. He had been chosen by the dark forest itself to train this way. He'd show Ferretshine he was capable of making his own choices.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 14:48

Littlepaw nodded, "I do." she mewed looking up at Webtail with a guarded expression. She knew what she agreed to wasn't completely true because she hated the Dark Forest more than she'd ever hated anything, but she would defend Shadowclan to her death, that part was true.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 14:58

Webtail nodded and kept a steady gaze on the two. "By the power of the Dark Forest, I give you your warrior names. Littlepaw, from now on, you will be known as Littlebrook. Lightningpaw, you will be known as Lightningstrike. We welcome you as full warriors of ShadowClan." He leaped down to greet his newest warriors.

Lightningstrike felt warm with pride, he had gotten far. Farther than some ever will. Now, he was being given his warrior name by his own father.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 15:06

Littlebrook smiled, lifting her head proudly as she heard her new name. She was finally a warrior! She looked at Lightningstrike as he beamed with pride and she purred happily. They were finally warriors now.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningpaw and Littlepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: