Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Alima (IC)

Go down 
+4
Dewberry
Jughead
Clover
Sombra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

The Alima (IC) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:23 pm

Christopher turned into a tiger and made a hole on a hillside. He rested inside of the hole and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:28 pm

(Bu..mp)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 9:59 am

OOC: omg lets revive this guys

IC: Alice walked over to the fire and sat down. She pulled her medium length light pink hair back out of her face as she took a stick and stoked the fire. After everyone was asleep she turned to Leid. "So uh how's it going?" She asked trying to break the ice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobi was fast asleep and in her sleep turned into her gray fox form with an orange mask on her eyes tail and paws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa open one eye and slowly, but quietly got up. She nodded to Alice who looked her way, still in her Serval form, and went around to the other side of the big tree she was sleeping under and slowly and quietly she padded and little ways into the forest until she found a bed of moss some ways into the forest under another big tree and she curled up on the moss and stared up at the night sky.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:52 pm

(c'mon guys, let's get this inter-dimensional traveling started! also, time skip to morning.)

Allanah woke with a groggy sigh. They'd wasted a entire day in this weird forest, and she wasn't planning on wasting any more. "I guess we'd better get going on our inter-dimensional escapades, then," she said, a hint of irony in her voice. "We know how the bubble works, more or less, and I don't think we - or the Alinacis - can afford any more wasted time." She transformed into her wolf form, picking up her backpack in her jaws.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Alima (IC) - Page 6 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Tobi yawned and nodded as she got up. She packed her things and made sure water was poured on the fire. She went and shook Vanessa from her spot and helped her up and over to the pile on knives. "Alright I'm only gonna say this once so listen up or you'll die. The knives with the red sheath have the poison, do not and i repeat do not cut your self. The knives with the green sheath have the antidote covered on them. I will give each of you a small vial of the blue antidote and a small pouch to carry these in. If any of you are injured then please for the sake of everyone fall back to the end of the group with me and i will try my best to heal you alright come and get your knives and antidote and a granola bar for breakfast. Lets go Alima!" She said and handed everyone two knives, a small vial of antidote, and a granola bar. She packed everything else up in her suitcase and put it under her cat carrier stroller and told everyone to pile their stuff there so that they didn't have to carry it but keep the small pouches she made.

Alice did as she told, listening to everything Tobi said.

Vanessa nodded and placed her stuffed bunny inside her backpack and the placed her backpack on the carrier.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:52 pm

(Topics Never Die!)

Christopher got up and crawled out of the hole and turned into a human. He brushed dirt off his clothes. He got a knife of green and red, and a blue antidote bottle.  "I have a first aid kit with supplies that can heal everything from paper cuts to broken bones." he said. He picked up a white backpack with a red cross, lots of pockets, and one strap. He placed it on the carrier.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:25 am

Allanah took the knives and antidote, nodding. Giving her bag a quick check, she slipped into the bubble, their method of transportation.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Alima (IC) - Page 6 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Tiresias listened to Tobi explain everything and then swooped down from the tall tree he had slept in, morphing into his human form as he landed. He got the supplies as well and heading to the bubble.

Leid looked up from his spot near the remains of the fire, getting up and grabbing his things as well as slipping into the bubble.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:43 am

Tobi nodded to Vanessa and they walked into the bubble along with Alice.

OOC: Shortness

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Christopher joined them in the bubble.

OOC: Ssssshhhhhooooorrrrrtttttnnnnneeeeessssssssss
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:01 am

Tobi, Alice, and Vanessa looked around at the intricate design of the inside of the bubble. It was actually pretty roomy in there.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 1:04 pm

OOC: Don't make me post the bee movie script again..

Tiresias looked around for a moment and then sighed, "This is all nice but, who will be controlling it? I don't have much faith in this at all..." he said with a knotted brow. He rolled his shoulders and thought about their predicament.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Vanessa went over to Tiresias and pulled on his sleeve. "I'm sacred.." She said and moved closer to him. The sky little girl didn't know him very well but she liked him.

Alice and Tobi nodded in agreement with the male.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:02 am

Tiresias looked down, with a surprised expression and glanced around. "We'll be fine. I'm just not sure where we'll end up." he said quietly with a ghost of a smile on his face that vanished immediately when he looked back up at the others. He sighed, scanning the strange machinery.

I wish that were true. Our lives are at stake here. If we don't succeed we all die! How could these... things just hold us accountable for the lives of others without a sensible hint of what to do?

A troubled frown crossed his face while he thought. He read the carved message and thought. "Speak its name, and I'll help you find. The important things on your mind... could it really be as simple as saying the names of the artifacts? Say the name to what? The open air? he read it over a few times. "Is it possible just naming the artifacts could work? It seems way too easy but, it's also written on the wall... I know it's a long shot but, I haven't heard any other ideas."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alima (IC)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6