Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Alima (IC)

Go down 
+4
Dewberry
Jughead
Clover
Sombra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Alima (IC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 18:35

Tobi glanced up at Christopher. "Yeah your right but since you both brought a lot of both healing and poisonous herbs I have a ton of antidote and poison now. But it's a last resort and if you'd like I always carry around a set of 30 small knifes along with their sheathes, uh for when I get bored and practice throwing them at the tree in the forest in Japan, and I could coat those in the poison and we could all carry two. I mean it's safer and its a last resort. Also we should make some sort of bags to carry certain stuff for when we leave here." She said and smiled. She then went back to drawing. When she was done see looked back up at Christopher. "Hey, how old are you anyways?" She asked adjusting her headphones against her bright pink hair.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 21:06

Christopher glanced back at Tobi. "18. Why'd ya ask?" he answered.

OOC: shortness
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 21:24

Tobi laughed. "Just wondering. I'm curious to see how old everyone is besides Alice and Vanessa. Alice is 18, Vanessa is 9 and I'm 19. So anyways. What was your life like before teleporting here?" She asked tilting her head to get a better view of him, then turned a page in her sketch book and started to draw again.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2016 - 9:28

Christopher remembered his life before, well, all this happened. "I used to live in the city. When I was 16 I slashed a person in an arguement, cause my nails are sharp in human form, after that, I moved to a forest, to keep people from figuring out that I'm an Alima." he said.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2016 - 12:55

Tiresias listened to Tobi and Christopher talk, idly watching the others move about. He didn't have much to do anyway. He wasn't very social and despite his curiosity, he did want to risk separating from the other Alima to explore the forest.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2016 - 15:26

Tobi nodded. "So you lived in a cabin?" She asked as she continued drawing. She drew some woods and a moon and the dark star filled sky.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 11:24

bump

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 14:22

Christopher nodded and said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 21:12

Tobi continued to draw and finished a cabin in the woods. Then she studied Christopher and then continued drawing and then tore the page out gently and cleaned it up. "Something like that?" She asked. Well she couldn't have known what his cabin really looked like but she had an idea.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 21:17

Christopher stared at the picture. He nodded. "Yes. You are good at drawing." he said.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Aug 2016 - 21:22

Tobi blushed, a little flustered. Nobody had ever said that to her before. "T-thanks. You can uh keep that if you'd like?" She said but the last sentence came out as more of a question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice smirked as she took the empty bowls that she had just washed and gave the back to Tobi who had put everything away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa watched everyone interact with everyone else and she then walked over to a random tree and turned into a Serval and blinked green eyes and she curled up and laid her head on her paws. The big cat sighed and closed her eyes, as it was getting late and drifted off to sleep.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 0:26

Allanah, overhearing their conversation, came and sat down next to the two. "I'm 22. I live in the middle of the woods in Portland. As in, really deep in the woods. As in, the nearest shops are half an hour's drive away." She shrugged.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Alima (IC) - Page 5 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 20:08

Tobi nodded and tried drawing something similar to where Allanah lived. She then tore the page out and handed it to her. "Something like this?" She asked.

Alice noticed that Vanessa had fallen asleep and looked around at everyone else. "We should probably go to sleep. I'll keep the first watch."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 15:03

Tiresias nodded and turned into an owl, flying to a thick branch and looking out over the clearing, he'd drift off sooner or later.

Leid soon left the orb to see what the other's were doing, when Alice mentioned that she would watch he spoke up. "I'll join you, two is better than one. We can keep each other awake."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 15:11

Alice nodded and got up and sat down against a tree and watched Tobi work.

Tobi coated the knifes in poision and the antidote and then went to sleep after arranging two piles away from each other.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alima (IC)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next