Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Alima (IC)

Go down 
+4
Dewberry
Jughead
Clover
Sombra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

The Alima (IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Tiresias narrowed his eyes, things were getting quite out of hand. He watched as Romanaci flew into a tree, he wasn't sure if she'd be a threat but, he doubted it. She was busy with a.. bigger problem. It had never occurred to him to find others like him. Though, it did bring comfort to know he wasn't alone. His stark white appearance hadn't seem to catch anyone's eye, not that it mattered. In an odd twist of his personality, he left his own branched shelter to land beside her. If this tiger wanted to attack her, well, it wouldn't be pretty, he'd have to try and keep her from talking herself to her own death. "You really shouldn't defend against something that isn't threatening you, it just causes more problems than necessary."

[They're both having bold, I don't think it matters.]

Leid took a step back and sighed, he had gotten caught up in the moment.. He looked at the others. "Well, you're obviously not. We were brought here for a reason,  let's find out what it was.. It better be important though, I don't think any of us are getting back home." Leid looked at the pedestals, overgrown and reclaimed by nature.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Your Dude on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Alice morphed back into her own self. one side of her spaghetti strap dress fell down, again and she didn't pay any mind to it just stared at the others with wide blue eyes and light pink hair in her face. Blowing her hair out of her face she smiled at them. "Great! So I'm not the only Alima! Awesome well nice to meet you all I'm Alice what are your names?" She said pulling up her dress strap to the loose article of clothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa, still in Serval form clawed her way down the tree and transformed herself back into her normal little nine year old self. Her blonde pigtails were a little loose so she pulled them and then brushed some twigs out of the back of her hair, which wasn't pulled back into a pigtail. She blinked brown eyes and hugged her stuffed bunny as she stared at everyone. "I-I'm Vanessa.." She said timidly.

Tobi slowly hopped down from the cat carrier and turned back into herself, headphones hanging around her neck and her long bright pink hair blew in the slight breeze. She stood next to Mochi and looked at Alice and when Vanessa came down from the tree she smiled and looked at how adorable she was. "I'm Tobi nice to meet you all." She said looking at everyone else.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Christopher watched as the owl flew into a tree. Did she think just because he was a tiger, he would shred anything in his path? He turned into his human form. He looked at the others. "So... Does anyone know why we're here?" he asked.

OOC: Dis color is better.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:48 am

"Allanah Marie Oakley, thank you very much." She shot a cold stare around the clearing, changing back into her human self. "As for why we're here....how would I know? Sure, I'm technically a magical being, but I'm not telepathic!" She rolled her eyes.

(OOC: Has everyone who's signed up replied yet?)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Alima (IC) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:31 am

Citlali took a couple of steps back, both surprised and slightly scared. All her life she thought that none but her could shift into an animal, that she was the only one…so the revelation in front of her was clearly shocking and she was having a really hard time trying to take this bomb of information in and accepting it as an actual thing.

She was wondering why they all were brought here, and how, but she couldn’t find the words to ask. She was clearly relieved when someone else managed to ask the same question that had been roaming around her head and other put an end to the battle that was about to break out. She wasn’t of the fighting type, she never had needed to be it even in her animal form, as the sound of her rattle would be more than enough to make most creatures turn right around and leave. She had a powerful venomous bite, but she could happily say that she never had needed to use it so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance got back on his sitting position as he looked at the animals yell at each other and apparently about to go in an all-out battle against each other with bored eyes. Just what he needed, a bunch of Shoot first, ask questions later kind of crazed people…just his stupid luck. Yes, he was just as surprised as everyone else to find out that he wasn’t the only Alima in the world, but if you thought about it carefully, it kind of made sense? It was like Earth probably not being the only planet with life in the whole universe, which would be almost impossible taking in consideration the massive size of it.

“We should try to find out why we are here instead of fighting over stupid things like this then, we are only losing time like a bunch of idiots right now and I don’t think that killing each other would help much in our situation” His voice was just as bored as his eyes, hoping that they would listen to him and stop their pointless discussion at once.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Christopher turned to Allanah. "I was just asking." he said. He looked around. "There must be some job for us, that only the Alima can do." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:49 pm

"Meh, probably," Allanah replied, disinterested. She walked over to the stone pedestals, examining them.

(OOC: Just waiting on IceStorm now)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:05 pm

OOC: My last post till Ice posts

IC: Alice came over and looked. "Does anybody have any idea on what we should do?" She said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa spoke up. "M-maybe we should look around and see if we c-can find a place to shelter for the night and figure it out tomorrow m-morning?" She suggested.

Tobi thought for a moment. "Your right Vanessa we should do that. I came from Japan so I have some useful foods and stuff we could use. We just need a fire and I've got my big cooking pot and like 10 packages of ramen noodles if you guys are hungry I can make some. Each package feeds like four people." She said adjusting her skirt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Christopher stood up. "That's a good idea. I can make a fire. I live in a cabin in another forest." he said. He walked away, no too far. He came back with firewood. He set it down. He also carried rocks that now surrounded the wood. He was able to make a small flame with different plants. Soon, it was a campfire.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Alice nodded and looked for something over by the river to see if anything was useful.

Vanessa followed to look for something useful.

Tobi nodded and took her suitcase out from under Mochi's cat carrier. Rummaging around for her cooking pot and ramen her sketch pad fell out and landed open on a drawing of a little girl on one page and a fox on the other.
Drawings:

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:49 am

Ramonaci got excited by the minute "I will cook!" she said before opening her backpack and pulled out some plastic forks

~~~

Jamie wandered away to find some berries.

:3
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Tobi glanced at Ramonaci. "Er if you don't mind I'd like to cook. I have something special I add to these noodles when I make them. I picked up a few tricks from my parents cook books and from working at restaurants." She replied. She didn't notice her sketch book was open the entire time.

Alice came back with a bunch of long sticks tucked under her arm. She walked over to Christopher and started to break the sticks into smaller ones for the fire. "H-here.." She said and laid them down in the middle of the fire pit that Christopher had made. "Is there a specific way you want them" She asked looking at him.

Vanessa came over with some rocks. "H-here maybe you c-could use this for the f-fire..?" She said although it sounded more like a question. She turned and walked over to a tree and sat down hugging her stuffed bunny underneath the tree.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Tiresias watched the other's before gliding down from the tree. "Shouldn't we scout the area first? There might be something better around here." He landed on one of the stone pedestals. "If we're lucky, a cave or something." The Paragon morphed into his human form again and moved his hair from his eyes.

Leid morphed as well, looking up at the sky. Hopefully no bad weather rolled in... He went off to find more firewood, they'd need it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:45 pm

(Who's ready for prophecy-mission-thing time?)

Without any warning, a chilling wind swept the forest. It seemed to pass through the branches and anything that stood in the way of its target - the Alima. It's wooshing slowly morphed into a voice, one that sounded raspy and frail. "We.....we are dying. You....you all....we never wanted you all to meet....but.....times are desperate. The.....Celi......they have taken the Artifacts. Without it.......we will all die. All of you, too. They.....have scattered them.....the Artifacts.....across dimensions. We are too...weak to chase them........" The Alinacis broke off, and a small glowing orb appeared floating in the middle of the four pedestals, flickering like firelight and changing color. "Use it to chase them.....the Celi. Bring the Artifacts back and put them on the pedestals......the Flute, the Cup, the Scroll, the Blade. All of our futures.....it rests in your hands."

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Christopher turned around at the wind. His eyes widened hearing that the Alinacis and the Alima could die. "How can we find out where the artifacts are?" he asked, in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alima (IC)   The Alima (IC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alima (IC)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next