Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] Empty
PostSubject: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:34 am

Pepper padded into the box used to store Arcane's herbs, excited to tell her of the compromise Gray had agreed on. "Gold?" She mewed, tail twitching.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:12 am

Gold poked her head out of the den. "Yes pepper?" She replied to her younger sister.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:39 am

Pepper looked at her. "Well, you know how the clans have a bunch of exiles now right?" She mewed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 11:55 am

Gold nodded. "yep why?" The older she cat meowed, sure she was still young but poor pepper had been through a lot these past few moons and needed a break from it all.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:00 pm

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go with me to see if Scorchfrost is alright, Gray said I can see him occasionally but, this is important to me that I know he's okay." She meowed. "I promise not to take long, I just don't want to go alone."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Gold blinked and then smiled. "Of course, but Dreamleaf told me that they moved back to Thunderclan;s original camp. But we have to be careful because she also said that some Dark Forest cats, who are very nasty, went with them." The medicine cat meowed flicking her thin tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Pepper deadpanned for a moment. They left already? "O-oh." She thought for a moment, she couldn't risk getting the two of them caught trespassing. "I guess we'll just have to stick going to the barn then... Trespassing is a bad idea, besides, you said some bad cats went with them.." Pepper mewed. "At least... we don't have to eat rats anymore... maybe Gray will move us there." She forced a cheerful tone and a small laugh.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 3:43 pm

Gold nodded. "Alright, but I'm sure Scorchfrost will come and see you some time, don't worry Pepper. As for Gray.. He could use the change he isn't in to good of a situation right now and I can't figure out whats wrong with him, it's just so frustrating. And Marxism hasn't been around for a while, so I guess it'll be alright." The cinnamon colored tabby meowed flicking her tail again.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 3:51 pm

"Alright, let's go check it out, then.. I guess we can talk to Gray about it afterwards, it'll be a nice change of location for all of us." She said, a fake smile just barely managed to surface on her features.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Gold nodded and got up. "Ready?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:22 pm

"..Yeah.. ready." Pepper mewed quietly, leading the way to their old home.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Gold followed.

OOC: super short shortnesssss

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:13 am

She stood at the barn entrance, the smell of ThunderClan was still strong. She tried to ignore it though. "Should we hunt?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 am

Gold thought for a moment. "Yeah sure. It's been so long since we've had actual fresh kill, and rats don't taste very good." She purred and gestured for pepper to lead the way.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Pepper smiled and nuzzled her, leading the way I n to the barn, scenting the air for the strong scent of mice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]   I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Guess This Is A Good Thing.. [Closed for Cloverpool]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next