Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] Empty
PostSubject: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 9:57

Lightningpaw had gotten bored of camp, after a moment to contemplate where he would go, he decided to go to Highpine for a bit of hunting. Fresh-kill was always needed after all.

[Sorry for shortness, having a creative drought..]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 14:14

ooc: sorry I've been out all day
ic: Littlepaw was going to ask her sister to come hunting with her but she saw Lightningpaw out of the corner of her eye heading for the entrance. She had always though he was handsome but was always too shy to talk to him, but she got up the courage and padded up to him, quickly catching up. "Hey Lightningpaw! Are you going hunting?" she asked a little nervously.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] Sign_s13
A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 14:33

Lightningpaw looked back at her before nodding to the younger apprentice. "Yeah, you?"  The tom asked, his tail twitched as she spoke in a nervous tone, he had actually never seen her before, mostly bust with the new changes and such. The silver tabby didn't realize how little he socialized, it wouldn't hurt to do it now.

[No problem, I don't mind.]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 14:46

Littlepaw smiled, "Yep. Wanna go together?" She asked hopefully. She could tell he didn't recognize her and she was kinda disappointed but she didn't let it show. She was good at hiding emotions she didn't want others to see. She watched the silver tabby tom with her dark blue eyes, waiting for his response.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 15:04

He chuckled. "Sure, why not? We are pretty close to a border after all, staying together would be a smart thing to do." He paused from talking for a moment heasitating with a bit of embarrassment. "Sorry if this seems rude but, uh, what's your name?" He couldn't believe he had done that, he had apologized for that?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 15:18

Littlepaw nodded to Lightningpaw as he talked about it being safer together, but laughed softly as he asked her name, noticing his embarrassment, "I'm Littlepaw." She paused motioning to her self with her tail, "Cuz of my small size." She smiled. She used to hate being small, but she soon realized that it wasn't so bad and she could use it to her advantage in some situations, especially if others underestimated her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 15:37

He smiled at that, scenting the air. "Well then Littlepaw, nice to meet you." He picked up the scent of a crow, then, a much better scent of sparrow. Lightningpaw tried to pinpoint the bird as they talked. "What's stopped us from meeting before?" He added green eyes filled with both interest and lighthearted amusement.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 17:01

Littlepaw smiled, "Nice to meet you too." she mewed genuinely. As she padded through the forest with Lightningpaw she could smell a crow and a sparrow. "Uhh.. I'm not sure." She lied blushing a little. She was not about to admit that she had never talked to him because she had had a crush on him. She looked away trying to hide her blush. "Why do you think we've never met before?" she asked glancing at him for a moment before looking away, acting like she was looking for the crow or sparrow. As she was waiting for his response she had decided that if he didn't guess or.. Catch on. She'd just get it over with and tell him. Gotta do it eventually. she thought to herself.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 5:23

He chuckled a bit and looked to the side. "I suppose I'm not very social, with everything happening I've been caught up in the commotion." Lightningpaw's ears rotated, following other noises in the forest.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 14:43

Littlepaw nodded at his response, "Yeah I guess that's the same for me." She replied, chickening out on telling him. "I can't believe everything that's happened.." She paused, "it's crazy." She added quietly. She knew she probably shouldn't have said that, because she wasnt quite sure if Lightningpaw was on the DarkForest's side or not and she didn't wanna ask, so she tried to change the subject,even though it was a subject she was nervous to talk about. "I.. I need to tell you something.." She mewed, a hint of nervousness slipping out in her voice. She hoped he didn't notice.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:09

Lightningpaw looked at her, bumping her shoulder playfully with a soft laugh. "Don't worry, I'll protect you, besides, what really changes? New leader? New deputy? Not much else." After her nervous words he nodded. "Sure Littlepaw, go ahead." He mewed tail curled as he spoke, though they had just met, he felt like she could trust him and vice versa.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:21

She laughed softly as he bumped into her, "Thanks and yeah I guess so but I don't really like the thought of having those DarkForest ghosts in our camp.." She mewed seriously. Despite just meeting him, she felt comfortable and.. Safe around him, like she could trust him, so she took a deep breath and just blurted it out. "I like you." She said quickly getting it over with. She searched his face, trying to guess what he was thinking before glancing away, giving up on that and just waiting for his response.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:44

"Oh.." He blinked in suprise, his ears felt hot. Lightningpaw looked away again and fumbled on his paws. He let the awkward silence. "Well I- um I mean, Littlepaw.." He took a deep breath and tried to get the sentence out correctly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 17:53

At his answer Littlepaw wanted to run. She was so embarrassed that he didn't feel the same. But she thought she had a.. a feeling. A feeling she didn't know how to describe and one she'd never felt before, but apparently it was one sided, so she kept walking looking straight ahead not anywhere else, afraid to look at his expression. She didn't say anything except to mumble sorry to him because she was too afraid she'd say something stupid again. Why are you so mouse-brained. You shouldn't have said anything. she thought angrily at herself.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 1:32

"Littlepaw, you're a wonderful cat and, though we've only just met, I'd like to see you more often. What do you say?" He asked quickening his pace so he could stand in front of her. Though he looked her in the eyes, he too was battling with his mind. 'This is a bad idea! She's against the Dark Forest. You must have bees in your brain to say that.. you've just met her you are acting like a kit!'

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]   A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Break From All The Angst [Closed for Littlepaw]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: