Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Are you serious?! [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Are you serious?! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Smokepelt sat on top of a fence, looking out onto twoleg houses. Usually, he was in a good mood no matter what, but after what he heard and saw, he wasn't in the mood for chatting with other cats at the moment. His ears lay flat along his head and his tail lashed back and forth in anger. His own mother, someone he thought he could trust was in love with some... ThunderClan cat, how could she? He loved her and always would, but he never thought of his mother, the clan deputy doing something like this.

Letting out a sigh, Smokepelt thought about his father. What is the old tom found out? He'd been with Ashwing all his life, his true love and only mate, and now, her heart was stolen by some other cat in a matter of moments. She-cats, I'll never understand them. He thought to himself. Smokepelt heard the footsteps of someone, but decided not to move, not really in the mood for pleasantries.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Are you serious?! [closed] VHQrlk5
Are you serious?! [closed] 1QYZaRo

Are you serious?! [closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6724

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:39 am

Ashwing walked around camp, checking that everything was good before she went to sleep. It was almost nightfall, and cats were settling down. The last patrol had returned a while ago and, with the help of Molly and the Arcane Alignment rogues, all the cats were well fed. Leopardfang was taking care of Thrushstar- it seemed to be his self-appointed job- and Frozenflame was helping the apprentices with their nests. All was well. Something caught her eye- her son, Smokepelt, was sitting on one of the Twoleg fences. He seemed angry. She shrugged and walked away worriedly walked up to him. "Are you okay, Smokepelt?" the deputy asked.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:55 pm

Smokepelt turned his head ever so slightly, just enough to see Ashwing then looked back towards the twoleg houses. She was acting so... calm about it all, couldn't she understand what she was doing was against the warrior code, even if they weren't in their normal homes or clans anymore? Or maybe she just didn't realized that Smokepelt knew about her secret love life. Better keep quiet for now to see if she confesses anything or decides to actually be truthful with her own son, he thought to himself. "Just a bit angry at the situation we are all in, that's all," Smokepelt meowed with a sigh, motioning with his tail for Ashwing to come up and sit next to him.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Ashwing leapt up on the fence and sat by her son. "Yes, it is very frustrating," she agreed. She looked up at the dark night sky. Without the stars, the only thing illuminating it was the almost-full moon. The Gathering would be soon. "Do you think we're strong enough to take our home back?" she asked, almost to herself.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Smokepelt kept his gaze to the nearly dark sky, abnormally lit by twolegged lights. "I guess it depends on where our loyalty lies and who we can truly trust," he meowed softly, not yet giving away his main objective of the conversation.

ooc: sorry for shortness ;-;

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 4:26 pm

"What do you mean by that?" inquired Ashwing.

OOC: shortness

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:48 pm

Smokepelt honestly didn't know how to reply, but decided it would be best if he just told her, even if he was still reluctant. "You and Frozenflame," he meowed softly, a hint of anger in his tone. He hoped that his mother didn't lash out at him for "spying" on her and that tom, but what was he supposed to do, just sit around and watch her cheat on Icestorm? He might not be able to change her mind on her secret love life, but at least he would get a chance to express his feelings, which was very rare, for he wasn't the type of cat to share his emotions that often.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 am

How in StarClan did he...? Ashwing kept a straight face, looking at her son as her scrambled brain thought of a response. When her thoughts could finally function, she shook her head. "Smokepelt, there is nothing wrong with the relationship between Frozenflame and I. Though I still love your father, he has retired, and... we can no longer be together. As we are technically all rogues, and not members of a Clan, the warrior code does not forbid our relationship. And besides, telling each other we have feelings for each other isn't exactly a relationship." And don't think I haven't been beating myself over the head with this more than you ever could, Smokepelt. So please... Just let it go.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Smokepelt looked to his mother, genuinly hurt. "I undertand, but is it still the right thing to do?" he meowed softly, looking from Ashwing to his paws. "We've been through so much, as individuals and a family, I just can't believe things can change so fast," not only talking about her love life, but even everything going on with the clans. It was all... well, hard to except.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Ashwing nodded, sensing the change in topic. "It's hard to believe, isn't it?" she murmured in agreement. "One night you're leaving camp with the Clanmates you know and love, and next thing you know, evil cats appear out of nowhere and take over the Clan, sending you into exile. It feels like another moon entirely. The stars are gone, it's cold and dark, and you try to fight back, but you're afraid... So afraid that what the cats said might be real, afraid that your Clan won't stand by you, afraid that everything you know and love is being tossed aside like crowfood.... Sablestar, the warrior code, StarClan.... It's all just so much meowing." Tears leaked from her green eyes. "And suddenly, it's all too much. The cats clawing you and yelling obscene lies from every side, watching your Clanmates fight each other or just sit and stare, the apprentices who don't know what to believe- and then you can't fight any more, and it's over, and cats you once trusted have betrayed you, and you flee for your life with the knowledge that the cats who didn't come are doomed, cats that you know and love will wake up to the knowledge that their Clan, and the code, is no more, that the kits will be taught wrong, and that..." The deputy couldn't continue. She was crying too hard to speak. She had been strong for the exiled cats, for Frozenflame, but now it was too much and the events of the week just came bearing down on her shoulders. She couldn't lead anymore. She couldn't be strong any longer. She choked out the few words that had been haunting her since that fateful night. "And I know that they've killed Sablestar." My friend, one of the cats I knew I could trust, my leader... My friend...

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:13 pm

Smokepelt simply replied with a nod, nuzzling his mother with his muzzle on her shoulder. He understood why she was so distraught, but stayed silent, letting her quiet sobs fill the air. "At least we are together, I honestly don't know what I'd do without family," he meowed softly. When she said something about Sablestar, he sadly nodded his head. There was no doubt in his mind that the old leader was killed by Saltpelt or her followers, but on the bright side, at least Ashwing was still alive. "Once we claim out home back, at least we have you, and I am positive that you'll be an excellent leader," he added, hopefully brightening the mood a little.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?! [closed]   Are you serious?! [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you serious?! [closed]
Page 1 of 1