Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:33 pm

Jayflight scented blood, was it..? No! He amerged from the bush to hear only a toms voice, he laid next to Soul's corpse, why? He turned to Grey "Why! Why did you have to kill her?" he hissed, his eyes watering, how will Marigoldpaw react to her death? He had to many questions, he just sat next to his old apprentice, he wished time was slower and he didn't have feels quite honestly, if he didn't he wouldn't have been such a brother, he just wished he didn't have them though.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:45 pm

Gray recoiled in pure shock.
"I didn't mean to!" Gray responded with a voice filled with guilt and distress.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Jayflight bared his teeth "What do you mean you didn't mean to! You just killed my sister!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Gray's eyes narrowed and he hissed.
"I mean, the way I calculated the bite was only supposed to just Nick the skin. She moved the wrong way and made me bite too hard," Gray growled.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:05 pm

Jayflight unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground, he processed what he had said. But why would he think a fight would solve it? Jayflight's fur stood on end "Why would you think a little fight would work?"
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:21 am

Soul shook on the ground by Jayflight's paws. She didn't have much time, she was struggling, but she was there. "Gr-rey!" Soul pleaded, "I forgive y-you. Take care of Newt for me, ok-kay?" She looked at Jayflight, sadness in her eyes. A nostalgic smile trembled on her lips. 

Ooc: mobile, let's wait for Skia to hop in

Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:58 am

Marigoldpaw was hunting in the forest when she suddenly heard shouts. The metallic scent of blood hit her nose, sending the apprentice trotting anxiously in the direction it came from. Was someone injured? She heard more shouts, was that... Jayflight's voice...? Marigoldpaw was bounding towards his voice, her worry increasing with every second. She pounded out forest, a horrific scene greeting her. Suddenly everything but Lilypaw's, or Soul's, blood stained body disappeared. "LILYPAW!" Marigoldpaw yowled the name she knew her sister by, lunging to her. "Lilypaw... D-don't give up just yet... W-we can bring you back to the c-camp... You'll get better... I-I promise!" She stuttered desperately, licking her sister's fur in a futile attempt to wash away the blood. "How could you let this happen?" she rounded furiously on Jayflight, fury glowing in her amber eyes. "It was you, wasn't it?" she growled, swinging her head in the rouges direction. Hatred consumed her as she glared at the rogue's bloodied claws.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:08 am

Gray's usually calm composure broke and he began shaking. His eyes were wide and as hard as stone.
"S-She fought bravely. I didn't wish to kill her... I just didn't want her to leave... she was a-a great member," Gray mewed with a trembling voice. He'd never felt this way before...

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:12 am

"St-top, all of you!" she tried to yowl. "No more fighting!" She rested her head on the ground. "Come here, all of you," she rasped. She felt old and tired. She was ready for death now. She'd had a crazy journey, and she just wanted to go home. To StarClan.

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:00 am

Marigoldpaw turned back to her sister, trembling with a mixture of anger, fear, and sorrow. "Why didn't you come back? Do you know how worried I've been?" she asked in a small voice. "And now... now you're really..." she couldn't finish her sentence, instead smushing her face into Jayflight's shoulder and breaking down into tears. Why did her family have to be so messed up and broken? Was it so much to ask to have a normal family with living parents and siblings who didn't die?

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:19 pm

Jayflight's eyes filled with sorrow, he was strong with death but since it was his sister, he would have to feel pain. Watching her go his jaw trembled, he swallowed hard, and his eyes were clear, he still couldn't see but did try to see Soul on the ground, blood everywhere, and Grey standing next to him, his sister Marigoldpaw crying out sadly, and himself, sitting there. He moved closer to Soul, waiting for Grey, he wanted to hear his sisters last words since, well, he wouldn't see her again - not even in StarClan...
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:51 am

"I'm sorry I didn't go back, I..." Soul sucked in a breath, "I didn't know who I was. I had to find that out. I know who I am now. I'm your sister, I'm Mapledrop's daughter, and I'm a SkyClan cat." Soul was a little afraid. Last time she checked, StarClan was gone.... where was she going to go after death? She decided not to scare her siblings with such thoughts. "Marigoldpaw... You, Jayflight, Cedarpaw... You have to be good, better than I was. Make our clan proud, strengthen them like you strengthened me. Any way the wind blows, you can make it through." The cream tabby rested her head on her paws. "I'm sorry I never got to do much, but I think now is a better time than any. I'll aways be watching from StarClan, okay?" Her eyes moved to Grey. "Take care of Arcane, alright? And tell Newt... I expect good things from him." Soul shut her eyes. "And call me Lilyflight, from now on and in StarClan. I love you... All of you." 

Lilyflight's big ears dropped, resting on her head comfortably as she curled next to her siblings and her friend. She was gone after just a few more deep breaths. She had a smile on her face, and when she opened her eyes, she was welcomed with open arms into the ranks of StarClan, and she could feel her mother's embrace for the first time.

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:19 am

Marigoldpaw fell to the ground, her head resting Lilyflight's side. "Lilyp- Lilyflight..." she mumbled emptily as her sister's life slipped away before her very eyes. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared glassy-eyed into the distance. To find out your sister was still alive, only to have her snatched away in a heartbeat. What a cruel world it was... Marigoldpaw felt nothing, only a void in her chest that could never be filled. "Why..." was all she could say, repeating the simple word over and over in a breathless whisper.

(Error: Marigold.xe is experiencing technical difficulties. Please be patient while we find her sanity.)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: