Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 15:59

Soul- No, Lilypaw- No... Lilyflight? The cream she-cat didn't know anymore. She had sent a loner to find Jayflight and bring him a message. She was ready to come home. She had learned from her mistakes, and all the she-cat wanted was to be with her family again. She waited by the Highpine, her heart thumping. What was the worst that could happen?

Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 16:06

Jayflight padded through the forest, he had been sent an important message and was ready to speak to Soul. He scented her and headed towards her, he soon saw her. He smiled and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 16:23

Soul's breathing quickened. "It's good to see you... I'm ready to come home, but we have to move fast. I don't know who's out here." The she-cat nudged Jayflight ahead of her, looking behind her. A scent hit her nose, stopping her heart. She mewed a warning to him. "Hide! Go!" she said as she stared in the space in front of her.

OOC: After your turn, let's wait for Bleu

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 16:49

Jayflight scented the air, it must have been a cat she knew. He rushed off, hiding quickly, and trying not to make a noise
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 17:01

Gray entered the area that Soul was standing in. The large tom looked at the rouge gently but his eyes had an undertone of coldness in them.
"What'cha doin so far out here?" Gray asked.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 12:32

Soul had a look of dread in her eyes that she desperately tried to hide. "I... I was just... I wanted to..." The cream cat looked down. "I want to go home, Grey."

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 14:29

Gray studied her for a moment. He couldn't tell if he was shocked or disappointed.
"Oh? Please... Tell me why you didn't tell me sooner? I like knowing things in advance," Gray signed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 14:43

Soul wasn't quite sure how to react. Grey was unusually calm. "Well, you wouldn't be to happy if you knew where I was going," she mumbled. She unconsciously began inching towards the bush where Jayflight was hidden, ready to make a hasty escape if necessary.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 15:47

Gray pressed forward as she moved backwards. He knew where she was going.mhe was a mouse-brain. He could smell the clan scent.
"To leave, you must prove to me that you should go. You must battle me to get access to the clans again. If you win, I will let you go. If you lose to me, however... You will not be able to return and will remain loyal to the Arcane Allignment. Deal?," Gray murmured.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 17:14

Soul's heart rate elevated as she sucked in a breath. She hated battles, because she was never good at them. She was sure that Grey woud tear her to shreds. But she couldn't go on any longer. Her spiritual journey was over. Nothing would keep her from home anymore. Her eyes narrowed as she silently nodded, squaring her shoulders. "Fine, then. May the best cat win." Her claws unsheathed, waiting for Grey to strike, bracing herself.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 17:19

Gray circled her slowly before advancing slowly inwards. The large gray rouge kept his eyes focused on his target as he continued to move in like a shark. Gray's face was calm but a hint of regret and sadness clouded his eyes. Gray leaped forward but at the last moment feigned away from Soul without touching her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 6:51

Soul grinned, though her fur stood on end. She swerved around, not turning her back on Grey for a second. A glint of faux malice shone in her eyes. "Is that all you got?" she shouted, launching forward and grabbing at Grey's ears with her claws, trying to pull his head to the ground. "You fight like my mom, and she's been dead since I was a kit!" she yowled, laughing like a hyena. She hoped to throw off his concentration and replace it with anger, so she'd have the upper hand. Cunning always beat brute force.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 16:43

Gray, being the stronger cat, took her attack as an advantage. He rolled onto his back, nearly squishing her beneath him. The insults only made his attacks more fatal. Gray hopped back to his paws and locked his jaws onto the side of her neck and slammed his paws against her shoulder with a heavy blow.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 20:05

Soul gasped as blood seeped into her light fur. "G-gre-!" she choked, shock flooding her system and making her rigid with fear. "Ge-t... of-f-f!" she yowled, terror dripping from her words. She pulled away quickly, watching blood splatter to the ground. This can't be right!

OOC: Thin, you can jump back in, Skia wants to slip Marigoldpaw in here so I'm gonna PM her ;)

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 23:03

Gray backed away, almost as shocked as she was. He had calculated that his bite would barely nip the skin. He had been wrong? Gray's eyes widened with horror. She, he was a rouge, and he'd kill for anything... but this wasn't my right. Gray's eyes, for once, showed full panic and fear.
"S-Soul? I-I didn't... Soul!" Gray cried out in horror. What had he done! The rouge leader bit back a son of terror. He had to snap out of this. He was breaking down! But he'd just killed his friend. The gray tom stated at Soul and watched the red liquid leak from her wound... the wound he'd created. He could taste her blood in his mouth. Gray backed away, fear controlling his body.
"I-I didn't m-mean to..." Gray trembled. What was this odd feeling??

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]   Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood-Stained Lily [Closed Death Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next