Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 10:09

Miraclepaw nodded. "Wow, I'll be sure to watch out for them from now on." Miraclepaw promised; she would hate for any of her clan-mates to become a hawk's dinner, after all!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 16:46

Cloverpool purred. "Alright let's see do you want to learn how to climb trees, hunt, or learn some battle moves first? After this we can turn this into a hunting patrol." The tortoiseshell queen meowed returning her amber eyes to her apprentice.

OOC: well knock the patrol part of her training so then she just needs to finish her month and then a battle or assessment and a gathering lol

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 16:10

((Cool ^.^ ))

Miraclepaw thought for a moment. She didn't like fighting, but it would be pretty cool to learn some cool bale moves. Maybe she could show them to Wishpaw when they were back at the barn! "Battle moves." She mewed happily, looking eager.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 18:20

Cloverpool nodded. "Alright for the first move take your paw and smash it over my head."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 18:25

Miraclepaw nodded, wondering if Cloverpool would try to dodge. She thought so, so she tried to be prepared, lashing her paw out to bring it down as hard as she could (which, given that she was quite a small, untrained apprentice, wasn't very hard) on Cloverpool's head.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 18:40

Cloverpool nodded. "Alright do that again but with your claws out and then we'll try one more move." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 20:57

Miraclepaw nodded, unsheathing her claws. She hoped that she didn't hurt her mentor by having her claws out... Then again, Cloverpool was a very skilled warrior, and Miraclepw doubted she could inflict any real damage on her just yet. So, she repeated the move, this time with her claws out.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 10:57

Cloverpool nodded. "Good. Alright now I want you to sneak behind me and with you mouth pull on my tail as hard as you can." She meowed. After that move they would turn this into a hunting patrol.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 12:38

Miraclepaw nodded, then scampered around behind her mentor. She dropped down, trying to creep forward as quietly as possible. She knew this was just training, but she really wanted to do her best! So, she crept forward as quietly as she could, then pounced and caught Cloverpool's tail between her teeth and yanked back.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 18:53

Cloverpool nodded again. "Good. Alright now lets save the hunting patrol for last actually. Now for climbing a tree. Ok now watch closely at how I do it then I want you to see if you can copy that." Cloverpool padded over to a nearby tree and began climbing up it. Her body moved easily having many many moons to practice on tree climbing.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 10:04

Miraclepaw waved her tail in excitement as she watched her mentor climbing the tree. She remembered playing in the barn as a kit, standing on top of piles of hay and imagining that she was a bird, that she could see the whole world below her... Now, she could climb even higher! Maybe, she thought, she really would be able to see the whole world from the top of a tall tree. "Wow, you're fast at that!" She mewed, bounding up to the base of the tree.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 10:07

Cloverpool purred. "Well that's because I have had many many moons of practice." She replied, she started to climb down and then jumped down the few fox lengths to the ground and went around the tree to where Miraclepaw was at. "Well you try it now."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 10:10

Miraclepaw nodded and looked up at the tree. She tried to mimic what she had seen Cloverpool doing, latching her claws onto the bark and pulling herself up. She made it up to a branch, huffing. "Wow," She breathed, "that's tiring! It must take a lot of practice to climb all the way up."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 10:25

"Yep it sure does, although with practice it will get easier. Oh I almost forgot. Just a little tip when your running, use your claws to grip the ground easier and it'll make you go faster. And once you try that you'll never go back. I learned that from my mentor Thornfang." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 13:10

Miraclepaw felt like she was learning all sorts of new information from this outing, and she loved it! She would try to remember it all, as well as she could. "Awesome!" She purred happily. She went back to climbing, trying to reach the top of the tree. "Wow, I can see lots of stuff from up here!" She mewed happily, looking down at her mentor.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next