Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Excited (OPEN PATRIL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Excited (OPEN PATRIL) Empty
PostSubject: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 11:03

She was soon going to be apprenticed!

Cherrypaw went to stand besides the camp exit. She walked swiftly, trying to look more mature, not intimidated by her blindness. She would be glad if Tinylegs came along, or for a fact any of her family members. She wasn't very sociable, not that she didn't like spending time with others, it was just she was too shy to go and befriend someone.

She hoped someone would show up for her patrol...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 7:36

OOC: Too late?

Blackpaw watched Cherrypaw pace around the entrance, looking for someone or something. He padded over to where she was and tilt his head sideways. "What are you up to Cherrypaw?" He asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 7:43

(Not at all, bruh)

Cherrypaw jolted up, slightly startled by Blackpaw, but glad someone showed up. "Oh, hey. I was thinking maybe someone would come on a patrol with me." she confessed, wondering if the cat wanted to join her. It sure would've been nice to have someone new along, but they still needed a warrior with them.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 8:01

Ooc: You're not answering my question...

Blackpaw stared at Cherypaw when she didn't reply to his question. "Are you thinking about a patrol? He asked again, hoping for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 8:40

“Are my ears deceiving me? Are you leading a patrol, sweetie?” Moonlight padded towards Blackpaw and Cherrypaw, smiling widely and clearly overflowing with pride with the news. Blind or not, she still loved her kit and couldn’t help but feel overjoyed by knowing that she was confident enough to do such thing “If you need a warrior I can come with you”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 9:21

Purring at the sight of his daughter and mate, Tinylegs padded up to the two she-cats and gave a nod to Blackpaw. "Mind if I join you?" the short cat meowed. It was a good chance to train his apprentice and daughter, Cherrypaw, and his favorite thing in the world was spending time with his family.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Excited (OPEN PATRIL) VHQrlk5
Excited (OPEN PATRIL) 1QYZaRo

Excited (OPEN PATRIL) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 13:30

"May I come Moonlight?" Eaglepaw meowed, hoping that there wouldn't be too many cats. He hadn't been on a patrol before and he thought it would be good to take the opportunity to go out with his mentor.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 23:29

Blackpaw pranced around in excitement as more members of his clan joined. "Cherrypaw, shall we start?" Pointing to the entrance of the camp with one of his paws
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 11:56

Moonlight smiled and nuzzled her daughter “Are you ready to go, Cherrypaw?” She was willing to help her daughter if she needed it, be her eyes in case that she needed her to. However, she wanted to wait until she asked if this was the case, wanting to let her lead, convinced that even without her sight she could be as successful as any warrior.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 21:39

Eaglepaw scoffed lightly at the blind apprentice. He looked up to his mentor, but thought her hope in her daughter was foolish. No blind cat could ever become a warrior. The apprentice held his tongue though, not wanting to start anything. He kept his comments to himself and just hoped they would get on with the patrol soon. His paws were itching for some time out of camp.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:50

Ooc: Let's finish this!

Without waiting for a reply, Blackpaw rushed out the entrance of the camp, eager to start. "Get moving! Slow-voles" He yowled impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 15:55

Following the apprentices, Tinyleg's stayed quiet, letting them lead the patrol. It was always a good idea to let the younger ones lead instead of always holding their paw.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Excited (OPEN PATRIL) VHQrlk5
Excited (OPEN PATRIL) 1QYZaRo

Excited (OPEN PATRIL) Molex311
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 5:23

"Eaglepaw, let's see who can arch the most prey!" He said, challenging the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 14:03

Moonlight smiled and followed the apprentices as they left the camp, though was always careful to keep an eye on Cherrypaw in case she needed any kind of help…she didn’t make it obvious though, wanting her to act freely. She just wanted to protect her kit, like any mother would.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 23:02

Eaglepaw padded after the others slowly. This was his first patrol and the fact that his mentor was coming along made him feel more pressured. He was well on his way to becoming a warrior and wanted to impress her.
"Where are we going?" He meowed, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited (OPEN PATRIL)   Excited (OPEN PATRIL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited (OPEN PATRIL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next