Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun 29 May 2016 - 21:14

Hazelkit snickered. "We all know you like Oakpaw. Get over it, no need to be embarrassed. Well... only a little bit. She's almost as ugly as you are... so um... I think I'd be a little embarrassed." She smirked, and then flicked Toadpaw's side with her tail to show him she wasn't being too mean and that they were still friends. She purred. "Sorry, Toadpaw, Oakpaw's the best option here. And I don't really think she's out hunting." She flicked her tail in Oakpaw's direction, who was in the camp.

ooc; should we stop the topic and assume that Hazelkit, Seedkit, and Wolfkit really do prank someone, or do you want to pm Oakpaw's roleplayer to join the topic?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 0:08

Toadpaw snorted "Like your any uglier, were in the same family mouse-brain, doesn't matter anyway, looks never matter as long as you don't have ticks in your fur" he mewed "Besides, your more of a joke than any cat here"
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 0:55

Wolfkit glanced over at Oakpaw, wondering what kind of prank they could pull on her. Wolfkit definitely didn't want to get busted, so they would have to think it through and make sure to be sneaky about it.

(( I think it'd be fun to PM him/her, but I don't know how often they're online :3 ))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 1:07

Hazelkit waved her tail in exaggerated delight. "Oh, Toadpaw! Thank you! I've always wanted to be a joke! Sadly, I'm not..." She made the last part sarcastic. Then she looked over at Oakpaw again.

ooc; We can try PMing her, but if she doesn't join the topic we'll have to end it.

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 1:09

OOC: Yeah, let's do that. We don't know when she'll be online and such.

IC: Seedkit watched the siblings argue, and she just smiled, looking over at Oakpaw. Tons of ideas for pranks whirled in her mind.
We could go classic and put sticky sap in her nest before she goes to sleep, so when she wakes up she'll be stuck! Or we could leave dirt in her nest...or we could put bugs all over her while she's distracted and not tell her about it until she finds out. Seedkit thought, a smirk growing on her face as she planned out the different possibilities.

Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 1:08

Wolfkit was thinking of what they could do, as well... She was just a kit, liked Seedkit, so even though her intentions were a bit malicious, she couldn't really think of much of anything that would do real harm. They could lace her nest with stinging nettle, that'd probably put her down and out of training for a day, or they could make her nest really wet and she would wake up with aching bones. That wouldn't put her out of training, but it would make it harder. That would be hard to pull off, though, given that other apprentices slept in that den as well. "We could put nettle in her nest," Wolfkit suggested, "or something like that, anyways. If she was all itchy, I'll bet she wouldn't even be able to train properly."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 2:04

ooc; has anyone pmed Oakpaw's roleplayer??

ic; Hazelkit nodded slowly.... "We can also add some rocks and sap! The rocks would make her muscles ache, the nettles would cause her to bleed a little, and the sap would cause her to stick when she wakes up! Awesome." She purred in delight at the thought of it.

Last edited by Blaze on Tue 31 May 2016 - 2:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 2:06

(( I did :) ))

Wolfkit nodded excitedly. "I like the way you think, Hazelkit." She mewed, a mischievous glint in her eyes at the thought of the prank, "Who'll get what? I volunteer to get the stinging nettles."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 2:11

Hazelkit waved her tail in pride at Wolfkit's compliment. "Thanks! I'll get the sap - I'm good at balancing things, so the sap won't drip off the leaf that I use." She turned to Seedkit. "You can get the rocks if you want!" she purred, excitement thrilling through her at the thought of the prank.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 7:12

( I can tell her on Skype if that doesn't work )

Toadpaw sighed "This is why I don't hang around kits, you guys know you might get noticed" he warned.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 7:58

"Ooh! I'll get the sap!" Seedkit volunteered happily. She smirked, this would be fun. Her sister, her friend, and herself all involved in a prank. She couldn't wait to see Oakpaw's irritated and shocked reaction in the morning.

OOC; I feel like our cats are evil right now with all the smirking at the sassy comebacks, I feel so bad for Toadpaw he's just standing there and hearing all of our plans xD

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 9:21

(( Thin, that'd be a good idea :) ))

Wolfkit was pleased with how their plan was coming together. "Well, we can sneak out at night." She mewed decisively, "We'll be sneaky enough not to get noticed, I bet."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 9:26

Toadpaw rolled his eyes "Ok, I'll join, but only this once, I don't want to have my ceremony held" he mewed "I have a small plan; We will wait till she is out training or on a patrol, we'll have pine needles and sap with us. Then we will put it in her bedding, but we need to hide some of it so just in case she looks in her nest" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 10:36

"When we put down the moss, nettle, and stones, we should put another thin layer of moss on top of it all so Oakpaw can't see it, but she'll be able to feel it all since the moss layer will be so thin." Seedkit suggested, blinking.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 10:41

Toadpaw nodded "Agreed?" he looked towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next