Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sometimes An Enemy Becomes A Friend (Closed for Rainbow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Sometimes An Enemy Becomes A Friend (Closed for Rainbow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes An Enemy Becomes A Friend (Closed for Rainbow)   Sometimes An Enemy Becomes A Friend (Closed for Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 19:58

Clearpaw nodded, excitement shining in his eyes. "Perfect!" He mewed happily, "I have to get back to hunting now, so see you then?" He was looking forward to their meeting a lot-- hopefully he would have lots of information to share about the reason Thunderclan had been chased out, and she could give him more information about Thunderclan's whereabouts and how they were doing.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Sometimes An Enemy Becomes A Friend (Closed for Rainbow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes An Enemy Becomes A Friend (Closed for Rainbow)   Sometimes An Enemy Becomes A Friend (Closed for Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 20:07

Blizzardpaw nodded once more, happy to now have a settled date to see her RiverClan friend again “Ok, and I should go back to the barn, if I don’t Jayflight, my mentor, may get worried” She remembered that she had to train with him and didn’t wanted to make him way for too long, she looked up at the sky, she had spent more time around here than she originally planned to “Stay safe and good luck Clearpaw!” She started to walk towards the safest path back to the barn, but not too fast just in case Clearpaw had something else in mind so she could hear him and go back to talk to him for a bit more.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down

Sometimes An Enemy Becomes A Friend (Closed for Rainbow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2