Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 12:39

A fluffy gray she cat with faint silver markings and Crowstar's eyes laid to the side of the warriors den. Ghostpelt turned on her back and looked up at the sky, wondering where Starclan had gone. Suddenly she remembered getting Fallencloud's body back from Riverclan and wondered if he had made it to Starclan, Fallencloud was her only friend besides her siblings and parents, and she didn't know who else she could count as a friend. Ghostpelt was usually way to quiet and blended in with the background easily, she wasn't curious and she sure as heck wasn't loud like some of her other clan mates. But this lonely she cat just wanted a friend, someone to keep her company, and someone she could rely on through anything. The fluffy tabby rolled over onto her side then sat up as she heard paw steps coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 12:47

Tinypaw padded over to his older sister, a smile on his face. "Hello Ghostpelt!" He meowed happily, sitting down next to her. Most cats didn't accept the small cat's differences, but having a sister like Ghostpelt made him happy. She loved him for who he was, not how he looked. I wish everyone was like her. Although he may have felt discouraged, he wouldn't let everyone's judgement get in the way of him becoming a great warrior.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) VHQrlk5
Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) 1QYZaRo

Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) Molex311
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 13:17

Jayflight padded out of the warriors den, he spotted an apprentice and another warrior, he nodded. He walked over and sat down next to Tinypaw "Hello" he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 15:00

Ghostpelt purred when Tinypaw joined her. "Hey Tinypaw! Hows it going?" The silver tabby meowed turning her eyes to her brother with a smile. She turned her head when Jayflight came over. "Hi Jayflight." She meowed more timidly. She wasn't shy around her family but she was shy around around her clan mates
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 16:18

"Nothing much, just waiting for Crowstar to take me on a patrol." He said cheerfully. The small cat couldn't wait to start training with his father, even though there could be some challenges. He gave a nod to Jayflight, not really knowing the warrior. "So, do you have an apprentice?" He asked his sister, tilting his head to the side.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 20:51

Ghostpelt shook her head. "Nope, not yet. But I'm sure ill get one someday. But anyways how's your training going?" She meowed to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 21:22

"Well, we haven't done much yet, but I can't wait!" He meowed, excitement bubbling through his tone. Tinypaw couldn't wait till he started training with his father.

OOC - Sorry for shortness ><

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 21:35

"I'm glad your excited for training. I'm excited that it's one step forward towards you being able to share a den with me. I've already got a nest saved for my favorite little brother!" Ghostpelt purred tousling Tinypaw's head with her paw gently.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 22:21

He was her favorite little brother? Tinypaw could imagine himself sleeping in the warrior's den and let out a purr of joy, though he soon stopped. "What about Antdrop?" The small cat asked, looking up to his sister with big blue eyes. He didn't mind being loved throughout the family, but knew his older brother already had bitter feelings towards him and wondered why. Is he jealous? "Do you think he hates me?" The question just kind of came out, but if he was going to talk to any cat abput family, it would be Ghostpelt.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 22:57

Ghostpelt smiled. "Antdrop.. he's quite the character, but I think your my favorite brother. Hates you? No I don't think he hates you, I think maybe he's just jealous because you get attention from mom and dad more than him. But me being me I don't really like a lot of attention." The she cat replied.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 11:20

Tinypaw gave a nod, and looked off into the distance, not really focusing on one thing. "I suppose you're right." He meowed in reply, though he was still somewhat worried that his brother might try something against him in the future. Despite the tom's bitter attitude toward him, Tinypaw still loved his older brother and would need to find a way to end this endless competition. "What about you and Silverstone?" The two she cats seemed on edge when near each other, and he wondered why that was.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 20:36

"Well ever since our brother Blackpaw died Silverstone has been quite distant from me. And to add onto that her mate, Fallencloud just died as well. I really miss her sometimes we used to be best friends, but now I'm just her older sister. Well I mean we were born in the same litter but I was born first, but Blackpaw was always the most caring and the one who looked out for us the most." Ghostpelt replied sighing when she thought of their dead brother.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 21:28

Tinypaw suddenly felt a wave of saddness at the thought of Blackpaw and the fact that he could've had another brother. "I don't want to try and replace Blackpaw, but I can become a caring brother." The small cat meowed, a smile growing on his face again. "I guess you and me actually have a lot in common. We both have siblings that want to claw our ears off." He added with a giggle.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 6:59

Ghostpelt laughed. "Yeah your right. I guess we just have to stick together then huh?" She meowed and playfully flicked him with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 8:04

"Yeah!" He meowed with a smile, swatting at Ghostpelt's tail. Standing up and almost falling over, Tinypaw awkwardly crouched down and pounced on his sister's tail. "Gotcha!" He meowed, playfully holding it down with his stubby paws. These were the moments that little cat would soon learn to appreciate, the ones that were enjoyable and carefree.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)   Ghost of a warrior (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost of a warrior (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next