Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ghost! (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Everything was utterly silent in Riverclam camp, the clearing bright and spacey, or so it felt due to the glistening flakes of snow. The cat's could not be blamed since the cold and white material stunted the activity of the cats that inhabited the area. It was a lot more lively in greenleaf, when the dewy but brilliant green blades of grass comforted every-cat's sore paw pads.

This little humble clearing was where Windex's - wait no, it was Daisykit now... Daisykit's story started. Proudly lifting his furry head the tiny kitten took large steps into the snow, his face scrunching up in disgust as he looked down at the sparkley white stuff. The tom-kit was so glad he was so light, or he would be sinking into the snow and getting his fur soaked. Scoffing the little tom scanned the small clearing, frowning at the feeling of having no-one to play with, but he was also glad he didn't have to brush against any pelts. Though his hate-love relationship with his loneliness came to an end as he saw another cat approaching him in the most repulsive way.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:15 pm

"And who are you frowning at, kittypet?" Sparrowpaw said as she walked toward him. The scent of herbs clung close to her pelt. Her face was an emotionless mask, her murky green eyes not betraying her amusement. Most kits would be delighted to see snow. This one looked like it'd just stumbled into a dirty bog. "You look like you just swallowed mouse bile."

Ghost! (OPEN) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:26 pm

"The snow, it's wet and gross... I don't like it. A- wait mouse bile?! That gross stuff that comes from the mouse? Gross gross gross gross do you know how much... STUFF is in that thing? A lot! It could kill you from the inside or something!" Exaggerated the fluffy kitten, his face twisting in repulse as he bent back in a repulsed manner as he examined the larger she-cat. "And what is that on your fur?! Ech!" He meowed, rather shocked at how the she-cat did not care about her looks, how did she live with that hideous and messy pelt?!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Her eye twitched at the sudden stream of curses and complaints left his mouth. You can't be serious... She'd heard stories about kittypets, but she didn't realize just how bad it was. What kind of kit hated snow? What kind of kit was so afraid to get their paws dirty? Especially a tom like him... Sparrowpaw couldn't even get a word in through all his talking, and when she opened her mouth to say something, he just kept on going.

Then his repulsed shouting turned on her.

He didn't. Really. Seriously? This little spineless twerp didn't really just say that, did he?

Sparrowpaw smacked him across the head, claws sheathed, to send him sprawling to the snow. "Hey!" she snapped, showing a flash of teeth. "Didn't your mother teach you to be nice to she-cats?!" She stamped a hand on his head to keep him down. "Or did your Twolegs just treat you like a little leader from the day you were kitted? I'm the medicine cat, you know! You should show some respect!"

Ghost! (OPEN) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:53 pm

With everything being so quiet in Riverclams Camp Fallowpaw decided to secretly stay asleep in her comfortable mossy nest, until she couldn't shake off the annoying voices of two cats arguing. With a small grumble Fallowpaw raised to her paws, her light blue eyes glazed with sleep as she padded out the apprentices den where she spotted a kit and Sparrowpaw seeming to argue? Or having a disagreement of some sort. Fallowpaws whiskers slightly twitched with amusement, no one argued with Sparrowpaw after all she was the medicine cat she knew best for the clan even though she was only an apprentice. Fallowpaw sighed padding towards the two cats slightly waving her tail as she approached. "Geez what could you two possibly be arguing about that had woke me from my nice nap?" The apprentice said with a teasingly grin as she settled down next to them, interested in what had caused Sparrowpaw to loose her cool.

Last edited by Crystal (Crys) on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:58 pm

"I don't like she-cats, my momma told me I don't HAVE to be nice to someone if I don't like them, plus you're really gross and infested with gross bacteria stuff!" He scoffed before turning back to the other apprentice and giving her a cautious sniff. "I bet you are also infested with bugs too! Gross!" He scoffed, fluffing up his tail and lashed it as he felt a pressure against his head. Holding back an onslaught of upset and pained noises the little tom-kit squealed. "And can you get off, you are hurting my head!" He complained, his paws desperately trying to get her paw off to relieve the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Shimmerpaw padded into camp with some fresh-kill gripped in her mouth. Seeing a commotion taking place involving a kit, the medicine cat, and another apprentice. Shimmerpaw dropped her kill in the fresh kill pile and padded over just in time to hear the kit say something about not liking she-cats. She looked around at all the cats, her gaze ending up on the kit. "Hello," She said in the nicest voice possible. "What is going on here?" Shimmerpaw could smell that this tom wasn't a can cat or a rouge. Ugh, a kittypet. No wonder there is all of this commotion.

Ghost! (OPEN) Image13

Ghost! (OPEN) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:04 am

Sparrowpaw curled her lips back in a repulsed glower. "Are you seeing this little brat?" she asked as the other apprentices began to approach. "Sunstar must be a real mousebrain if he thought it was a good idea taking this kittypet in. Especially in Leafbare!" She let her paw up to stop his pathetic squirming. "And call me gross again and I'll stuff some real mouse bile in your mouth, frogface."

Ghost! (OPEN) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:45 am

Fallowpaw's gaze flickered and looked at Daisykit, a purr of amusement. "Oh sparrowpaw maybe you should take some Thyme to calm down hon or go take a nap."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:52 am

Shuffling to his paws the fear-stricken kitten turned to face Sparrowpaw, he would be calling for his mother if he could, though his mother wasn't here, nor would she ever be. Bringing his paw up to softly place on the pained side of his face his breath came out in shaky exhales, looking towards the two apprentices he was shocked they hadn't gone against Sparrowpaw for beating him up? Outraged with the fact it seemed they found it amusing that he was getting hurt! "You were going to kill me I swear! And you all were going to laugh when she did, weren't you?!" He screeched, unsheathing his little claws and blundering away a few lengths before getting stuck in the snow with a wail.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:41 pm

"Why would she kill you?" Shimmerpaw asked. "She is a medicine cat apprentice! And I wouldn't laugh if someone got killed, especially a cute little guy like you." The she-cat purred as the young kit unsheathed his claws, then she pulled the kit out of the snow by his scruff and set him down.

Ghost! (OPEN) Image13

Ghost! (OPEN) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:17 am

Sparrowpaw's gaze flicked to Fallenpaw with a twitch of her whiskers. "I'll have to slip some yarrow into your next meal if you keep talking like that," she said, only half-joking. When the kit went plopping into the snow, she let out a low snicker, but it went as fast as it came when Shimmerpaw spoke again. "Cute? I've never met a more wretched little kit in my life."

Ghost! (OPEN) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:01 am

Licking at his fur frantically the tom gave a small scoff. "Well I've never seen a more lewd she-cat!" He muttered lowly, nodding to the apprentice that picked him up he scuffled to behind her paws whilst licking his long white fur, flicking his blue eyes up towards Sparrowpaw for a precaution to make sure she didn't mess up his beautiful fur or give him some disgusting disease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost! (OPEN)   Ghost! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1