Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
+4
Dewberry
Bleu Haikyuu
Cat
Ash
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 15:58

Ashwing stood on the top of the Jaggedrock. It was time that two apprentices finally became warriors. With so many of her friends as elders now, it was good to know there was new blood in the Clan."Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here underneath the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled, still feeling a little uncertain.

OOC: Warrior name, Palepaw?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 16:14

OOC- Palefoot ;)

IC- Palepaw padded out of the apprentices den, finally getting a good sleep last night. The dark forest training had just been a quick, fast fight with more lecturing than anything. It'd been easy and good. He took a seat in the front, a bright smile playing on his muzzle.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 16:17

Flashpaw padded over and sat down beside Palepaw.
"Are you excited? I am!" Flashpaw whispered.

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 16:53

Maplepaw sat down next to Flashpaw "Good job Flashy!" she said

:3
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 17:10

Ashwing nodded, smiling, at the two apprentices. "Flashpaw, Palepaw, please step forwards.'

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 17:13

Fawnpaw padded out of the apprentices den, sitting down near Palepaw "Congratulations," she purred to her brother. However, she couldn't help wondering when it would be her time to become a warrior.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 18:53

Spiderfur watched the ceremony with a sense of bittersweetness. Her son, ready to be a warrior, ready to be out on his own. But being alone brought its dangers. Once the ideas of what could happen to him once she couldn't know where he was at every moment made themselves known, the feeling only grew. Hopefully he would never find himself in the situations that played over and over in her mind.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 20:35

Palepaw smiled at Fawnpaw and his mother and purred a 'thank you'. He stepped forward obediently.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 8:16

Flashpaw stepped forward with Palepaw and looked at Ashwing with eyes filled with excitement.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 8:28

Kestrelstorm watched. Against his better judgement, he had recomended that Palepaw was ready to be a warrior. There recently had been something wrong with apprentice, but he couldn't put his paw on it.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 15:35

Maizepaw watched from the edge of the crowed, a smile on his face. Palepaw, his best friend, was becoming a warrior! The tom's eyes shimmered with delight.

Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony Image13

Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 15:46

Ashwing nodded happily at the tweo toms and fontinued when the gathering crowd quieted. "I, Ashwing, deputy of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have worked hard to understand your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn." She looked solemnly at the apprentices. "Palepaw, Flashpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 15:57

"I do," He responded easily. The Dark Forest had crept on his back, but he was loyal. He'd be okay, right?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 15:11

"I do!" Flashpaw replied loudly. He looked at Ashwing with bright eyes.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 15:30

Ashwing smiled. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Palepaw, from this time forward you will be known as Palefoot. StarClan honors your strength and skill, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan. Flashpaw, from this day on you will be called Flashstorm. StarClan honors your kindness and intelligence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan. You will sit your warrior vigils tonight." She hopped down to rest her muzzle on their heads, and shouted their new names with the rest of the Clash.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony   Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Palepaw and Flashpaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next