Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 11:12

Because Ebs' is 99% sure that he hasn't had one yet even

It seemed that StarClan had more things planned for her, even after she'd finally finished Sparrowleaf's training in RiverClan, there was still so much left for her to do - for ShadowClan and for the rest of the forest. Things were sorted out far easier this time. Thrushstar had grown somewhat accustomed to her training outside the clan and Breezestar turned out to be quite the agreeable cat. The only thing she had left to do now was to meet her new apprentice.

She was told he was young, and that he'd started his training to be a warrior, not a medicine cat - which in her point of view was completely normal. The only thing that was off in this situation was that there was no one to train him. His mentor, Honeyleaf, had all but disappeared. It was no wonder StarClan had sent her. So many medicine cats had been disappearing as of late, she was starting to wonder if the position was cursed. No matter, still.

"Hello? Palepaw?" Ebonyleaf had been let through SkyClan cat, ignoring the curious gazes and heading straight for the medicinal den, where he was hopefully.

Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony PDt1Qqd Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 11:52

Palepaw's ear flicked at the sound of pawsteps behind him. He didn't turn to see. It was probably just another cat off to the fresh-kill pile or going on a patrol. However, when the strong scent of ShadowClan hit the young apprentice's nose, it sent a bristle up his spine. The white cat hopped to his paws and spun around, nearly knocking over neat piles of herbs. "Huh...? Me?" His fur settled, but he was still tense, claws out instinctively. He didn't recognize this she-cat, but the slight smell of unfamiliar plants on her fur indicated that she was a medicine cat. "Uh, what is it?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony N6a5zHfPalepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony IMrnxD6Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony GMXQgOOPalepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 12:09

Her whiskers couldn't help but twitch in amusement as she watched him trip and nearly topple over on his own herbs. She went ahead and took a seat for herself as he spun around and tried to compose himself again. For a moment, her eyes rested on his unsheathed claws and wondered if he even knew how to properly use them. "My name is Ebonyleaf of ShadowClan." she said with a small smile. "And I've come to be your new mentor... If you're willing to learn from me, of course?" She glanced behind him, seeing a small, dried herb stuck on his tail from before and tried to hint at it with her own tail in amusement.

Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony PDt1Qqd Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 21:46

Palepaw watched her, unblinking. "Ebonyleaf?" he echoed, shifting curiously on his paws, which his claws were now receding back into. "But aren't you from ShadowClan?" He was stating the obvious, but he had never heard of a Clan cat mentoring a cat from another Clan. Was it something that happened often? If so, Palepaw had never heard of such a thing. "Well," the white tomcat began, lowering his head, "I guess I don't mind. It's hard to know what everything is without Honeyleaf being here." His expression grew grim for a moment.

Looking up, he noticed that the calico was motioning toward his tail. Glancing back, he tried flicking the dried leaf from his fluffy tail, which ended up collecting more leaves. Pulling his tail toward him, he tucked it underneath him sheepishly. "Does this mean I have to move to ShadowClan?" Palepaw tried to hide his worried expression as to not offend the she-cat.

Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony N6a5zHfPalepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony IMrnxD6Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony GMXQgOOPalepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 0:11

The she-cat couldn't help but laugh softly. This cat seemed a lot more soft-hearted and easy going than her last apprentice, by far. Already as it was, between them, each of their first meetings were polar opposites. Ebonyleaf found it both interesting and endearing. "Medicine cats don't have the same borders as the rest of the forest does." She explained gently. "Although we are from different clans, our duty is to StarClan first, our ancestors have no borders. It's not uncommon for us to help each other out when we need it." She hoped the confused expression on his face would clear up. "StarClan last sent me to train RiverClan's medicine cat. And now they've sent me to train you as well." The ShadowClan laughed again at his worry of moving home with her. "You'll still live here with your clanmates. Don't worry."

Just getting a few leaves stuck in his tail here, she thought, purring in amusement, he'd have a terrible time in her muddy homeland. "Don't worry. I'll teach you everything you'll need to know." The calico stood up on her feet again, starting to turn away. "I hope you've been well rested. We have a long walk ahead of us." She mewed behind her, disappearing out the exit.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 12:31

Palepaw listened intently, giving a nod here and there as she spoke. His muzzle lifted toward the sky, eyeing the clouds. StarClan? StarClan sent her to me? Why didn't they tell me anything? Or maybe she's the one that will receive my dreams instead of me? His gaze fell back to her, his amber eyes gleaming with awe. She's been all around the forest. She looks like she knows so much! I wouldn't be surprised if she was chosen to receive all cats' dreams.

During Palepaw's thoughtful admiration, he'd hardly noticed Ebonyleaf turning to leave. Thank StarClan I have a nice mentor. And a special prophet, too! Blinking out of his thoughts, he bounced to his paws attentively. He'd heard about this trip. To the Moonstone. Granted, he'd never been there- and felt quite anxious about going near it -but his newfound duty of SkyClan's medicine cat was more important than some mere nervousness.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready," the white tom mewed. But was Ebonyleaf ready? Palepaw was ready to talk up a storm from the den all the way to Mothermouth. It was going to be a long trip indeed... for the ShadowClan cat, at least.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 16:00

Ebonyleaf had been looking forward to their journey together, being able to learn about her apprentice. Though with the way he'd first acted, she's expected that she was the only who'd be doing most of the talking. That was definitely not the case. She thought her ears were as tired as her feet by the time that they'd finally reached the Mothermouth.
The she-cat let a kind, but exasperated smile to her new apprentice. "Come, Palepaw." She meowed, slipping inside the cave. "It's time now to meet your ancestors."

The tunnel was went, uncomfortable, completely dark and long. They had to rely on their whiskers to move. But it was worth it. By the time they found the Moonstone, it was already shimmering with the night's lights from above. She sat down and got comfortable, waiting for her new apprentice to do so as well. "Palepaw, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as SkyClan's medicine cat?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 17:18

Palepaw didn't feel the soreness of his paws. He was too busy rambling on to his new mentor. "And that's when I said, 'Leader? I hardly know her!' " He gave meows of amusement, tail flicking. He blinked as he realized that they were already at the Mothermouth. He fell silent, following Ebonyleaf obediently into the cave.

Why any cat thought it was smart to travel through the cave, he had no idea. Blindly, he brushed against the walls of the dark cave, making sure to touch the calico's tail the entire way. Palepaw didn't want to bump into anything. Finally, a bright light illuminated his vision, and he gave a sigh of relief. Settling next to the she-cat, he gave a nod. "Yes." He was quiet for a moment before stammering. "Oh, uh- It is!" Good save.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 17:47

Ebonyleaf tried to keep her smile hidden, turning to look back to the Moonstone. "Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. He has chosen the path of the medicine cat. Grant him your wisdom and insight so that he may understand your ways and heal his clan in accordance to your will." After preforming the ceremonial words, the calico nudged him softly, laying down next to the magical stone and gesturing for him to do the same. She pressed her nose to it and sleep instantly washed over her.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony   Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Palepaw's Medicine Cat App. Ceremony
Page 1 of 1