Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) Empty
PostSubject: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 16:04

Viperfang was sunning herself next to the prey pile, trying to get rid of the slight pain emanating from her body. She spotted her mother Shimmerheart doing to same outside of the warriors den. Viperfang hadn't talked with her mother in a while, so why not. Might as well tell her... she thought. She padded over to her mother and settled down in front of her. "Shimmerheart, I have something to tell you..." she mewed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 17:21

Shimmerheart was sitting in front of the fresh-kill pile, enjoying the late newleaf sun. She spotted her daughter Viperfang walking over, looking serious. A little worried, the senior black she-cat moved over to make some room for her eldest kit. "What is it, dear? Are you okay?" she asked anxiously. She hadn't seen her in a while... was something wrong?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 5:12

She saw her mothers look of worry. "I'm fine" she reassured. "Its just.." she mewed before sighing. "I'm having kits soon...." she mewed quietly so only Shimmerheart could hear her. Uhhhhh..... Im going to be stuck in camp with a bunch of ridiculous kits! she thought.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 5:32

Shimmerheart's eyes widened. "That's great!" she purred. "You have nothing to be worried about, everything will be fine. Who are they with? When are they due? How..." she stopped herself. "I'm so happy for you, Viperfang. When I figured out I had kits, I was worried. I didn't want to be stuck in camp with silly kits for sdix moons. But let me tell you, having kits was the best thing I could do for my whole life."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 16:12

"Yeah I suppose so....." she sighed. "Their father is Boltstrike (NPC) and their due in a moon or two..." she explained. "I just really dont want to be stuck in camp that long, with a bunch of ridiculous kits no less! I hope they'll become apprentice's quick!" she said with regret.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 16:42

Shimmerheart frowned sympathetically. "I felt the same way. But don't worry, it's not that bad. Boltstrike, huh? He seems like a nice tom."

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:32

"Yeah, he's pretty nice. Maybe a bit bossy at times, but its fine...." she mewed. "I-I sometimes think that he doesn't love me back though. He spends an awful lot of time with that other she-cat, Skystream(Another NPC)...."she confessed. "Should I be worried? I mean he is my mate after all...." she questioned.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:36

Shimmerheart whipped her tail. "But you're having kits! What's he doing with Skystream? Well... They're probably just friends... But still. Anyways," she continued, brightening, "does Leopardfang know? Or Tigerstorm, or Webtail?"

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:42

"I hope they're just friends!" she mewed sternly, anger starting to fill her mind. But she dismissed her thoughts and replied, "No, you're the first one I've told. I figured you would take the news best, seeing as Leopardfang is super busy, Me and Webtail haven't had the best times together, and I dont know how Tigerstorm would take it!" she mewed with a slight chuckle.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:48

Shimmerheart nodded. "Wwll , I'll tell your father next time I see him. In the meantime, why don't you eat something? You're eating for at least two now, you know!" Smiling, she walked off. A thought took her- she would be a grandmother! This really made her feel her age... Oh well.

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:50

Viperfang mewed in agreement as her mother walked away, before turning her body slightly to grab a frog. She gulped it down in a few hungry bites before standing up and walking into the nursery for a good nights rest.

OOC: End here?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:55

OOC: sure ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)   Good News (Closed except for Ashwing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News (Closed except for Ashwing)
Page 1 of 1