Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curiosity killed the cat... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

Curiosity killed the cat... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 18:59

My first time out of the nursery! Cedarkit thought. Wow! Everything was bigger than he expected...and the weather was perfect. He had already decided climbing a tree would be the first thing on his list. I wanna see everything...

Cedarkit had found a birch, small yet sturdy near the edge of camp. Getting a grip wasn't hard, his needle kit claws had easily made their way into the little rivets in the bark, it was just the height that bothered him. Maybe about a few fox-lengths up, Cedarkit started having his first regrets. The wind is so much stronger up here! He thought as his long russet fur was blown into his face. The kit threw a glance at the ground, wishing to feel solid earth under his paws again... After some hesitation, he turned around and started to scale backwards down the tree. Fear nipped at his senses. Almost down...almost down...

Crack!

"Ahh!" The kit squealed as the branch beneath him snapped, leaving him tumbling through the air. He soon hit another branch, grasping it with his front claws, hind legs churning in mid-air. He was only a tail-length off the ground, but to Cedarkit, it felt like he was hanging above a void. His stubbornness kept him from saying anything maybe for the first few seconds, The entire clan will think I'm weak... But soon his paws got tired and he let out a feeble "Help..." Claws slipping...

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Curiosity killed the cat... (open) Untitl14
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:03

Jayflight had walked through the forest, he scented a kit. Running towards the scent it grew stronger, he stopped as he heard Cedarkit "Cederkit!" he scolded, he grabbed the kit by the scruff and pulled him up "What are you doing out of camp!"
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:07

The kit felt a tug on his scruff as he was pulled backwards from his tree. A cat set him down and he soon recognized the voice. Jayflight. "Oh...erm...sorry..." the kit stuttered, looking at the ground, feeling ashamed. "I just wanted to see the camp better..."

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:10

Jayflight smiled with a purr "Don't worry I wont tell any cat" he mewed "As long as you don't do it again" he added.
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:14

"Of course!" Cedarkit mewed, looking up at Jayflight and nodding vigorously. He soon glanced at the ground again, drawing circles in the dirt with a claw. "Can you...not tell anyone that I slipped and fell?" His voice sank to a whisper... "It's embarrassing..."

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:19

Jayflight nodded "Not everyone's perfect" he mewed "I know what embarrassing things are like, I once met a ThunderClan apprentice at a gathering when I was an apprentice as well. When that happened my mentor came over and saw me talking to her, I liked her. Then she asked me an embarrassing question and I looked around feeling embarrassed by it" he looked over to another part of the forest, which went towards ThunderClan territory "But I moved my feelings to another cat" he murmured.
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:24

Cedarkit glanced up at the tom, ears twitching. He could tell something was nagging Jayflight... "So you loved a Thunderclan cat?" He asked in awe. "Don't you miss her?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:27

Jayflight nodded "But I have another mate, she isn't here though" he looked towards camp "She is in camp" he lied, he didn't want to say anything about Gentlepaw and him meeting.
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:33

"Oh..." Cedarkit crooned, glancing back in the direction of the camp. His voice fell to a whisper again, "So we probably shouldn't talk about your Thunderclan crush?" He stood in front of Jayflight, tilting his head up so that the toms stood nose to nose. "It's okay Jayflight...I can keep a secret..." he mewed, a sly smile creeping onto his face.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:45

Jayflight smiled "Lets head back" he suggested padding back

OOC: Done?
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:52

"Got it!" The kit squeaked, bounding through the forest along Jayflight's side. Wow today was awesome! He thought to himself as he weaved through the undergrowth. Don't worry Jayflight... Your secret's safe with me...

OOC: Yep

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat... (open)   Curiosity killed the cat... (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat... (open)
Page 1 of 1