Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reforms are in

Go down 

Should Medicine Cats get a one month free period where they do not have to take on an apprentice?
Yes, I think Medicine Cats should get one month free period without an MCA
Reforms are in Vote_lcap70%Reforms are in Vote_rcap
 70% [ 14 ]
No, I do not think a one month free period is necessary
Reforms are in Vote_lcap30%Reforms are in Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reforms are in Empty
PostReforms are in

Yes, we do listen to requests that are made. Forbidden Romances will be limited and monitored by Staff again. However, to ensure everyone gets a fair go, we're making the request process public. You fill out a form found in this subsection, post it, and staff will decline or approve. More information can be found there. Also mandatory dice rolls for romances have been introduced. Staff, should they approve of your request, will roll the dice to see whether your romance is fated to secrecy or revelation. This is all on trial for now, we'll see at the end of this month whether we keep this new system.

To contain this, we've created a whole new section under Creations named Special Requests. That will be where you go to inform Staff about using an elder slot, to request a forbidden romance, or bring back a missing cat. Each subsection has sticky explanation, but if you still have questions, please PM Pikachu about it.

Also, please vote on the poll above regarding Medicine Cats.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Reforms are in :: Comments

Kes
Re: Reforms are in
Post Sat 16 Apr 2016 - 12:28 by Kes
Well, everyone knows MY vote.
Swiftey
Post Sat 16 Apr 2016 - 17:35 by Swiftey
The Quiz above is so not right XD but what ever and FINALLY OMG THANKS FOR MAKING THIS WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!!
Duneclaw2
Post Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 7:24 by Duneclaw2
what does forbidden love mean, and do i have to submit a form if one of my characters is having a current forbidden love?
Grizzly
Post Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 15:24 by Grizzly
Forbidden love is any love that violates the warrior code (so if one of your cats is a medicine cat but has a mate, that's forbidden, or if one of your characters is in SkyClan but has a mate in ShadowClan, that's forbidden). If you have a forbidden romance that was started before the announcement, then you don't have to make a form
addie ♥
Post Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 16:05 by addie ♥
Ya I have had so many char's with forbidden love its not even funny, like JayXGentle and ThinXShattered and BrackenXOak.
Post  by Sponsored content

Reforms are in

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: