Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)

Go down 
+11
Dimmeh
Icee
Sun
Caitywolfy
Knight
Karou
Bleu Haikyuu
addie ♥
Swiftey
Kes
Echo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyFri 24 Nov 2017 - 22:16

tl;dr: To put it simply, I basically didn't draw because of stress. Stuff happened, I hate everything, and I lost motivation to draw. It's that end of the year slump again, and I know exactly what causes it. Makes me wanna cry. Hopefully I'll get back into it once it's 2018 and all. Hopefully.
-
Was considering taking a break from art for awhile, but I probably shouldn't. Maybe a month break will be fine. idk Well, technically already did a month break, buuut, you know. So I guess, don't expect any art from me until January? I don't think anyone really checks this thread, haha. Never meant for others to view it and wanted to use it as my own log to dump my art, so I appreciate it if you do look at my measly ramblings and messy scrawls /o\

Commission - Mithos:
Commission - Sync the Tempest:
Commission - Ophelia:

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 5:31

These look very good!!

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 20:26

So you know that part where I said not to expect drawings from me for December? Yeah. I lied. I've been drawing a lot (nothing exactly finished yet but, still drawing). Will be working on more over time, especially since a lot of my winter break plans were cancelled. So end of the year stuff!

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 Vz90BiW

My style fluctuated. A lot. Especially closer to the first few months. I wasn't really sure what to do with all of it, so the shading, anatomy, and... basically everything wasn't consistent. The first 3 months were definitely the remainders of my "2016 style," which happened to focus on using geometric shapes for shading and the colors were very messy back then in that nothing was very uniform, and the colors used for shading didn't compliment the colors used for the base at all. It's messy. My art style has changed a lot since I first posted this whole art dump, I'd like to think. Or, at the very least, I'm very happy with my amount of progress!

Starting around April and May, I started trying to draw manlier dudes. I know, what a surprise, I've only drawn girly characters this entire time. I can't draw dudes at all. But I'm getting a lot more used to it! This year was basically a whole lot of experimenting with coloring, but now that I'm starting to get somewhere with it, I wanna work on the stuff that I haven't really focused on... Bigger compositions with backgrounds or groups in them. It's hiiiighly likely that you'll see me possibly drawing a lot more Callum, Mason, Adeline, Kenzie, etc. because they're AU drawings! And I really want to draw Pokemon and do art like Namie-kun or Ptkno! Hoping I can reach that goal o/

As for this month... Like I said, not enough finished, but I have been drawing. Sort of.

Mio (redraw! December 2017 vs August 2016; unfinished):
Adeline (redraw! March 2017 vs December 2017; unfinished):
Callum (redraw! December 2016 vs December 2017; unfinished/scrapped):
Inner Voice AU Group; ??? is Hanyu:
Inner Voice; Yanagi/Callum, Ein/Eunju, Farah/Ara; unfinished:
Inner Voice; Mackenzie, Adeline/Yoon-hee, Mason; unfinished:
Inner Voice; Mackenzie - Colored by Kitty:
Inner Voice; Winter Yanagi; unfinished:
Inner Voice; Yanagi; completed:
Inner Voice; Ein; completed:

Yeah, I know. A lot of repeat stuff. But it's a WIP for me. I'm gonna draw more, I swear. Probably. I want to at least draw something big for Lunar New Year, mayyybe.

Thanks for sticking with me this entire time! My dumb art and rambles are for me only, so it means a lot if anyone just sits down to check it out a lil'. I can't draw as much anymore because I keep ruining my shoulder and hands (they hurt a lot if I draw for too long), so I have to take more breaks. Not really suitable for a person like me who tends to work in sudden bursts for a long duration rather than spacing things out, but I'm hoping I can adjust to it a bit. Cya in 2018~ (this topic's name will be updated once more!)

Edit: Gonna change my update schedule to be on the very last day of every month. This way, I don't have random images that I finished at the very end of the month that are caught in the next update because I was too lazy to tack it on at the end.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 23:47

Since I have class on the 31st, so I won't be able to post then. But uh. I didn't draw much... lol Or rather, I didn't really finish anything. So. Many. WIPs. Everywhere. It's not even funny. I need to stop taking on so many projects, but hey, where's the fun in that? I'll make actual progress in February maybe. Got more commissions, ATs, and collabs to do ><;;
I love my new pretty boy son a lot btw. Pls love this amnesiac tree-loving child.

Experimental 1-Layer Nagi:
Commission for Kantisti:
Art Trade with Icee: Christeph OTP:
UtaPri Favorites: Mikaze Ai, Mikado Nagi (not my Nagi), Ichinose Tokiya:
Harry Potter AU:
RWBY OC - Yunnan 'Yue' Lao:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 13:39

echo you are my motivation <3

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 18:04

Zzz... I'm drawing, I promise. Not really finishing anything, though. I feel like I've been productive, but I haven't really worked on much in the end. Too tired to write much. February was a mess. Still have lots of projects to keep doing, ahhhh.

Palys Echevaria Design:
Mettae V. Odare Design:
Yunnan Age Chart:
Rowan D'Angelo Design:
Ena Aletheia Design:
Mad Paradox (Elsword):
MPYR Sketch Dump:
Collab WIP:
Some Favorite Charas Guessing Game:
Pokemon + Nagi WIP:
MPYR Silhouettes WIP:

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 20:21

To be completely honest, I have no idea what I'm doing this month. It's been a mess and a half due to some personal issues and circumstances out of my control, so, as usual, I barely finished anything. Pretty much everything is a sketch LOL
Beginning of the month was my Samurai Warriors obsession and I'm still doing that stuff, so eyy (tbh I don't remember what I did this month at all). Have a lot of scrapped things that I've deleted because I hated them, so not too accurate on what I've been doing all month. I still feel highly unproductive and unsatisfied with my art style again, so I've been doing a ton of experimenting around... I have no clue what I'm even doing with myself.

Oasis! Callum (1bitHeart style):
Oasis! Yunnan (1bitHeart style):
Kana (Tales of Link; 1bitHeart style):
Ryobei (Kanbei + Hanbei):
More Ryobei:
Ranmaru + Gracia:
Hanbei:
Quick Ryobei:
Tales of Link collab with Arcelle - Thank you, ToLi!:
Mikaze Ai:
Oasis! Callum:
WIP 4 Great Strategists of Sengoku:
Oasis! Yunnan:
Some WIP of some dumb kid and his dumb hair:

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 0:25

I wish I could say I drew a lot, but I didn't, so. Yeah. Art hiatus for real this time.

Oasis Callum:
Oasis Renee:
Oasis Callum:
Oasis Prisma Uniforms:
Magi AU - Mason:
Magi AU - Callum & Ena:

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 3:22

I'm! Very late! But I did doodle a lil', thanks to some inspiration + motivation coming through with one of my fav artists praising me + doing a quick doodle of Nagi. That basically made my entire week. Otherwise, I didn't draw much throughout the entirety of May.

(Disregarding the fact that three of the prototype designs are in the post above) I've started a very big (design) project for June. It's been a long time since I tried to tackle a project this big (this project is actually a lot bigger), not since 2014 with Essentia (which, by the way, was a failed attempt). I've come a long way with designing since then, so hopefully this one goes well! There'll be lots of familiar and unfamiliar character concepts that I've done in the past for this one. Maybe someone will be able to identify them all?

I'll most likely make a new thread for the design project once I've finished more of them. But until then, I'll keep most of it under wraps!

Hyde --> Finished Nagi:
Oasis Callum:
Hanakotoba Strategists (SW4; Takakage / Hanbei / Kanbei):
Elliot Ho (Oasis):
Inigo Valens (Oasis):

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 17:15

I didn't really draw much... if at all (?) in the past month. Or well, I did, but it's all stuff that I'm not really showing off yet (because it's for my Magi project that I'm still debating on whether or not to make a separate thread for). lol And a lot of scrapped stuff. So uh, take the dumb 5-minute Pokemon sketches I drew with my lil' sis. Putting hers here too because they're cute.
P.S. If you're in the main Discord, I post a lot of WIPs and stuff there, so yeahh.

Flabebe:
Roggenrola:
Squirtle:
Spewpa:
Wishiwashi:
Lycanroc:
Cottonee:
Growlithe:
Hawlucha:
Gardevoir:
Pyukumuku:
Wimpod:
Mantyke:
Azurill:
Litwick:
Spritzee:

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Aug 2018 - 16:33

I'm starting to think I've lost my groove. @_@; I miss the days when I was drawing a ton that I had a lot more to showcase every month, but I don't know, so ha... rip me. You'd think I'd know what I'm drawing every month since I draw less now, but nope! So yeah. Still withholding the designs for my Magi project (mostly because I haven't worked on them like... at all. x_x), so this honestly looks like I didn't draw anything at all again.

Sorry I can't give better updates. I wish I could. I'm just in that perpetual state of not being able to draw anything I'm satisfied with, and I draw slower and slower every time I try. It legitimately sucks.

Together in Song WIP (Granblue Fantasy; scrapped though I might revisit it):
Caro (Granblue Fantasy):
Shion (scrapped):
Shion (self-insert for Harvest Moon, etc.):

I have this quick tutorial on how I color my lines, so hope this is helpful for some people...! And also, because I'm too lazy to link them all separately, here's this album of an emote commission I did this month. Custom emotes are fun.

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 Unknown

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 5:19

You know, I forget things a lot. I honestly completely forgot that I had to update this thread. There's just been a lot of... disconnect between me and drawing? In the sense that I want to keep drawing and I love doing it, but I can't bring myself to. I've slowed down a ton, and it makes me wonder if I've lost my passion for it. Regardless of that, well. I'll keep trying to draw when I can before the end of the year...!

I haven't reached. Any of my art goals for this year so far (at least, the ones I thought about in January), but I think that's okay! I've found what I prefer to draw more instead of forcing myself to try something new and frustrating. Sure, I won't really have pretty backgrounds or crazy good perspective and scenery in my art. But that's not my thing. I love the simplicity of just designing characters, and you know what? I'm gonna stick to it. I'll dabble here and there with other stuff (most likely), but I just love designing characters so much. I get lazy and such, definitely, but just throwing the designs together, from color palettes to outfits to trying to express a basic semblance of the character through just clothes... I enjoy it a lot. Maybe because I enjoy it too much it's hard for me to draw since there's so much I want to do but don't have the ability to, not all in one go like I used to. Who knows.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish some of the stuff I want to do before the end of the year, at least project-wise! Thanks y'all for sticking through my vent and emotional garbles. I've been a kind of tired soul recently, haha.

For the actual stuff you probably clicked on this thread for... I didn't draw much again orz Sorry about that. Omitting unfinished designs non-withstanding, I've had a lot of trouble picking up the pen last month for other reasons! I'll try to do better this month.

p.s. I say 'preliminary B3ATA' because those aren't the 100% concrete designs for my charas! Now that I have... 10 of them (because i hate myself), I'll try and get a sketched full-body of all of them in personalized outfits at one point /o\ So they're subject to change in some regards... Zz.

Q - Darkrai Mimikyu (Quick Doodle; Watermark):
Commission - Kana!LLENN (GGO:
Preliminary B3ATA Chibis:
Quick Doodle of Inigo:
Gift - Keiran:
Preliminary B3ATA Inigo:
Preliminary B3ATA Aine:
Preliminary B3ATA Kaoru:
Preliminary B3ATA Mikhail:
Preliminary B3ATA Bianca:
A Certain? Dumb Suffering Kid...:
Commission - Oliver (4 Wild):

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 17:21

I'm on time! For once. I think this month has been alright-ish for me when it comes to art, but I wouldn't call it great. Been trying out some new things style-wise, so it means I'm taking a lot more time to draw something simpler. Eventually, I think I'll be able to get faster with painting, but for now, I'm okay with being slow.

There's a big tribute image I've been concocting in my head for a certain idol group I haven't really been able to get out of my head these days. Whether I actually go through with it or not... We'll see since I'm not very keen on drawing gigantic pieces. Who knows. If I do go through with it, I just hope I don't die on the inside lmao

As a side note, I didn't do any drawing until half-way through the month, so that'll... slightly explain my lack of art. idk, I keep saying I'll try to draw more, but I'll just do what I can manage rather than worrying too much about it. Thanks again for taking a look o7

Commission - LLENN!Kana (ToLi):
Mulannnn (didn't do her justice cries):
Ha-neul:
Aine:
WIP Wanonno:
Takenaka Hanbei-kun (SW):
Bianca:

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Nov 2018 - 0:39

I started RPing for a cute idol setting, so please enjoy my dumb titles since otherwise, I drew like nothing this month.
Next month isn't really going to be any better tbh, so I apologize for the disappointing end of the year once again

idoru au of that boi where he's still a shota trap except he's actually 20:
idoru au of a comic that i'll probably never finish out of laziness:
idoru au of a 'disguise' he wore out on a sushi not-date where he threatened his beautiful roommate to go with him:
idoru au where the beautiful man he'll fall in love with is too good for him and he doesn't deserve this man at all:

Y'all might remember the winged scarf from awhile back with this. Still liked the concept a lot, so I brought it back. The drastic changes I've made to his design within 2 years... His staples are shota, trap, longer side locks, and an ahoge with the occasional dead eyes look; Aine is a weird exception in his recent versions because Aine got the privilege to look older in actual 3.0 canon (except he's still 4'10" so lol)

Good to know my style is still as inconsistent as ever, sketch or not. I still can't give him a single name to permanently go by either (Callum Ainsworth --> P1/Ai(n) --> (Ya)Nagi Song --> Zhonghua Lu --> Aine Riegel --> Shigeharu/Harushi Lu). ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

Also, seems like a lot of my image links from before are broken because they're prntscr screenshots, so uh... rip those drawings. I can't recover them nor can I recover the other deleted ones- I'm sorry

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Nov 2018 - 11:24

CHO

your art always looks so... I don't even know how to explain it. soft? the textures and things are just so good and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thank you for blessing us with your art <33

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next