Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)

Go down 
+11
Dimmeh
Icee
Sun
Caitywolfy
Knight
Karou
Bleu Haikyuu
addie ♥
Swiftey
Kes
Echo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Have I mentioned that your lines are very lovely? If I haven't, I am now. I try to make mine neat and straight, but they just look horrible all the time ;-; I never get past the sketching stage because of that. And even though I am quite late, this is a wonderful source of inspiration for when I feel like my artistic skills are inadequate.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 2:39 pm

Sub wrote:
Have I mentioned that your lines are very lovely? If I haven't, I am now. I try to make mine neat and straight, but they just look horrible all the time ;-; I never get past the sketching stage because of that. And even though I am quite late, this is a wonderful source of inspiration for when I feel like my artistic skills are inadequate.

Thank you so much! I used to struggle with lines a lot to the point where I refused to go past sketching phase; it's become a kind of bad habit now, seeing as I rarely finish a lot of my drawings, haha. If you have a drawing tablet and SAI, SAI has a stabilizer tool that you can use to help neaten your lines and make them look much better. A program called Lazy Nezumi helps with that even more (it's unfortunately not free, but it does have a 30-day trial you can abuse), getting rid of the weird ends at lines or stray marks that you might not want while smoothing your lines for you.

I'm really glad this inspires you. Keep up with drawing and you'll see how much you improve within even just a year!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm going to try to update bi-weekly or so. Anyway, I've been drawing a tiny bit here and there, but I've been having a lot of problems with my shoulders hurting after only an hour of drawing and it's kind of annoying having to take breaks constantly just so that I don't agitate my shoulders too much since I'm the sort of person that works in sudden but long bursts. Kind of disappointing, meaning I can't draw on a daily basis, so I've been taking a few days off here and there.

Spoiler:

First two images are TotA characters; very first image was a WIP last time I updated with art and it's Tear. Second character is Anise and I was testing out a few things with her (aka I tried to make my shading slightly more complicated and failed).

Third one is me working out a reference for my Beata character, Adeline. I posted a chibi ref of her last time, but I've changed her design... again. Hopefully this is my last time messing around with the design too much because ajflsjf;; The dress feels kind of plain, though I couldn't think of anything to add onto it so yeah. @-@ forced myself to stop drawing chibis here 9 more chara refs to go after this. OTL lemme die

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:05 am

I've done way too much drawing in the past week in very random intervals that I'm half-dead. Pretty much everything is a sketch because I'm terrible at finishing my stuff and keep starting new things. Don't quite remember the order that I did these in, but I'll try to recall. Sort of. I might be missing a few things since two weeks is a lot more time than I keep thinking it is. Going to put everything in separate spoilers so it doesn't overload some people's computers.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

First one is of Frosty and Pika's charas on Beata, Morgan and Jonathan. Did it as a gift for them. Their charas are adorable, tbh. I love them a lot. Morgathan is one of my OTPs and this is one of the drawings I'm most proud of up to date.

Images 2 - 9 are Beata character design requests with 5 being a quick change for Adeline in the bangs and fixing a few things. In order, the characters are Graham/Gray (mine), Barry (Wild's), Callum (mine), Magic (Coon/Error's), Adeline (mine), Preston Raichu (Ebs/Tree's), Kimply (Frosty's), Cayden (Pika's), and Noa (Lilac's).

The tenth image is of Magic and Adeline because I owe Coon fluff ship art and I fail at life for it. They're my OTP and I don't draw them enough. Was a quick 20 - 30 minute sketch I did before I went to sleep. Pretty sure I did it at 2 or 3 AM on the day I was going to Anime Expo. lol Don't copy my example kids. Also, I hate kiss poses. Never again. i'm sorry coon

Sketched out more for my Abyss project. The characters this time are Ion and Mieu (the little creature hanging on his arm), Jade, and Natalia.

And then I was an idiot and spent 2 - 3 hours straight doing these six chibi sketches for my Abyss project instead of sleeping last night. They're the best group of antagonists ever - I love them all a lot. Seriously, guys, if you haven't gotten the hint, I love Tales of the Abyss a lot. << >>;;
The characters, from left to right, top to bottom are: Asch the Bloody, Arietta the Wild, Dist the Rose Reaper Runny, Largo the Black Lion, Legretta the Quick, and Sync the Tempest.

Overall, a productive two weeks (if you count strictly sketching as productive), but I don't think I'll be drawing too much for awhile since I've overworked my shoulder again. Hopefully I'll try to get around to finishing more pieces instead of simply sketching everything and not being committed.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:06 pm

It's been more than a month. I'm a liar when I say that I'm going to update bi-weekly. Don't listen to this poor excuse of an Echo. These are most definitely not in order.

PoGo Leaders:
Gift for Belle (a friend of mine):
Chara (UT):
Sofia Academy Female Uniform (Beata):
Sketch Ver. of my Charas (Beata); Actually already have this Linearted, too lazy to compile them into a pic tho:
Magia (Beata); need to redo this one really badly:
Nicola (Beata):
Magic (Beata):
Madola (Beata):
Madison (Beata):
Kayla (Beata):
Jules and her Buns (Beata):
Jace (Beata):
Graham/Gray (Beata):
Callum (Beata):
Bass (Beata):
Adeline (Beata):

I draw a lot of Beata, don't I? @_@

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Okay, they look amazing! I showed some to my sister and she's got a question: "How do you do the sparkle/shine in the hair?" I'm kinda curious too, even though I never draw hair.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:43 pm

Ah, let's see... Do you mean in, say, the Bass one? As I've said throughout the topic beforehand, I'm using Paint Tool SAI for all of my drawings, so I've always made a new layer with Clipping Group for the hair shine. Hair shine, for me, I do after doing darker shading, so the layer order should be (from bottom to top): Base Color > Hair Shine > Darker Shading.

Why do I put hair shine beneath darker shading? It's because I like to use a bunch of shapes for my shine and placing it underneath the already perfected shading allows me to keep said shapes without having to erase the shining over and over again. Unlike a lot of other people, I don't like to use Luminosity Mode for shading - instead, I just choose a color lighter (usually somewhat close to white), and have the color natural instead.

I have a huge obsession with using shapes, especially diamonds. It's pretty noticeable in my finished pictures. For chibis, I like to mimic the shape of the hair with the shine color on one side and then leave the lowest and furthest part of the hair without any; a really mishaped 'N' is added (orientation however) and then I toss in a few diamonds here and there. As for normal-proportioned drawings, I do a lot less shiny but still stick to diamonds, a few circles, and such. It's a pretty simple process, to be honest. >_<

Sorry if this is long and ramble-y but didn't explain anything. ;c

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:06 am

Semi-unproductive this entire time. It's just sketches this time. I haven't finished any of my stuff in awhile. >_<
Very currently obsessed with Mystic Messenger and Persona 3. Seriously, get Mystic Messenger everyone. Cute boys and 10/10 character interactions. They're 2D, but you still can call and text them. They're really entertaining and the messages are convincing enough to make you think they're human when you're messaging them.
707 and Makoto/Minato are my husbandos. No stealing. <33
School's starting soon. rip drawing a lot. It was a somewhat fun summer at least.

Mostly in order this time.

Marian and Lux (Sleepugod's Pokemon Site Chara):
Kanon (Latias Gijinka):
Angela (Gift for Lil' Sis):
Tempo Twins (Beata; need to redraw):
Gray and Nona (Beata):
Callum Drowning (Beata):
Warren Broken Angel (Beata):

All Echo Beata Chara Refs (Revised/True) ~ Too lazy to spoiler all of these. Above Beata pics were drawn before I revised their designs.

707 Husbando:
P3 Husbando:
707 Husbando Chibi:
P3 Husbando Chibi:

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Cho wrote:
Very currently obsessed with Mystic Messenger and Persona 3. Seriously, get Mystic Messenger everyone. Cute boys and 10/10 character interactions. They're 2D, but you still can call and text them. They're really entertaining and the messages are convincing enough to make you think they're human when you're messaging them.

and they're korean too
who doesn't love cute korean boys
zen is my bae <333

anyways
You've really improved this year! I really love your colours and imagination!
I love seeing your designs, I always find them so cool and I'm jealous that you can just make them up on the spot.

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Icee wrote:
Cho wrote:

and they're korean too
who doesn't love cute korean boys
zen is my bae <333

anyways
You've really improved this year! I really love your colours and imagination!
I love seeing your designs, I always find them so cool and I'm jealous that you can just make them up on the spot.

You're playing too! :oo I just started yesterday, but I'm really really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to as many of the routes as possible. Not sure whether I'm gonna go for Yoosung or Zen first. They're both too cute. ;;

Thank you so much, Icee~ You were one of my biggest inspirations when I first started drawing, so it makes me really happy to hear that from you. I'm definitely going to keep practicing and keep trying to improve as much as I can. Hopefully I don't drop off the surface for art all of a sudden. I'm really glad you like my designs too; I always feel they're too fantasy-esque and real people wouldn't wear those kinds of clothes. lol

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Cho wrote:
You're playing too! :oo I just started yesterday, but I'm really really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to as many of the routes as possible. Not sure whether I'm gonna go for Yoosung or Zen first. They're both too cute. ;;

Yoosung's is actually the easiest route. So it's hard to mess up there. But having to wake up at 5AM for those good conversations is a pain.

Cho wrote:
Thank you so much, Icee~ You were one of my biggest inspirations when I first started drawing, so it makes me really happy to hear that from you.

wha-

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 Large

HOW? I'M TRASH

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Icee wrote:
Yoosung's is actually the easiest route. So it's hard to mess up there. But having to wake up at 5AM for those good conversations is a pain.

Oh, that's good to know! My friend told me most of the chat times, so I made a timetable to keep track of all of them. Yoosung seems super easy to please, but he's a sweet guy.

Icee wrote:
wha-

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 Large

HOW? I'M TRASH

No you're not. >;c senpai pls. You're beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Another dump? Already? It's been like, two days. Yeah, but in those two days, I've been doing a whole lot of sketch doodling since I go back to school tomorrow, so rip art. I'm gonna miss drawing a lot. ;;
Not in order b/c super duper lazy. lol

Maisie (Beata):
Mikaela (Beata):
Zen (MysMe):
Zen (MysMe):
707 (MysMe):
Magic (Beata):
Kenelm (Beata):
Anima (Beata):
Gray (Beata):

It's really sad when you're more productive in two days than in two weeks. //cries
Not enough love for Makoto/Minato. He'll get his attention soon.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:53 am

It's almost been a month since I've last dumped stuff here, jeez. My memory of this entire month is actually pretty foggy, so I'm scrolling through my folders and finding files I haven't posted here yet and assuming they're somewhat recent. ;; 100% not in order, but I tried to order it from what I remember as most outdated to recent.

Yoosung (MysMe):
Riley R. (not my Riley) (Beata):
Marian (PokeFlora - rip the site though):
Samuel, Lukas, Briar, and Aggie (PokeFlora):
Kaya (Beata):
AF!Magic (Beata):
Lucy (Beata):
Jace and Eve (Beata):
Pepper (Beata):
Callum (Beata):
Gray and Cass (Beata):

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Once again, pretty much a month has passed. Tried to remember what I drew, so it's definitely not in order again but it's kind of in order. And I omitted one drawing because it's embarrassing af and I don't want to remember that I drew it // I don't see a point in labeling which art is Beata anymore b/c it's pretty obvious when it is.
Every time I draw Callum, he gets more and more feminine-looking and I swear it's not on purpose fadsfj;; Oh well, he's canonically androgynous-ish now. /s
I draw way more than I should be allowed to for the school year.

Not the Flash, But Still Barry:
Assistant Cass:
Adeline + Flower Crowns:
Callum Red Spider Lily Ver. 1:
AF!Magic & Adeline Bad End AU:
Callum's Really Awkward Smile:
Some Ugly Girl WHo Is She even--:
Sara & Lippy (Tales of Link):
Callum & Magic Headcanon Comic:
Callum + Red Spider Lily + Night Skiess:
Callum & Magic Formal/Masquerade Attire:
Callum & Magic Masquerade Full CG:
Zelos Wilder Chibi (Tales of Symphonia):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump (2012 - 2019)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next