Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Echos Fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Echos Fall  Empty
PostSubject: A Echos Fall    A Echos Fall  EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 13:45

OOC: This will be long I think so enjoy Daisy!

Echofall wander along the Shadowclan border, he often came here when he felt like being alone.

But little did he know, the young apprentice Wildpaw where quietly stalking him and waiting to attack.

Echofall sat down with his back turned towards Wildpaw and the Shadowclan territory and took a deep breath.

Wildpaw saw his moment and dashed out of the shadows. He leaped onto the back of Echofall and dug his claws into the tabbys grey-ish pelt.

Echofall snarled loudly once he felt the apprentice's claws dig into him and quickly threw himself back.

Wildpaw stuggled under the large tom but mange to get up and clawed Echofall's face.

Echofall rolled over on his belly and took a leap over the young cat, landing in a mud patch.

Wildpaw grinned and ponced on the cat again pushing him into the mud.

Echfall used his backlegs to scratch Wildpaws belly.

Wildpaw growled loudly and slashed Echofall across the face making the bright tabby bleed even more.

Echofall yowled in pain and bite the spotted tom's shoulder.

Wildpaw growled and took a leap back.

Echofall quickly got back onto his feet and pounced on Wildpaw, pinning him down.

"G-get of me you mouse-brain!" he growled and kicked Echofall with his backlegs.

Echofall hissed and fell to the ground, this was useless the tom where young but almost as strong "Fine! I'll leave" he mumbled and got up.

"Fine hurry before I change my mind" Wildpaw mutterd and watched to tom get up with a grin.

Echofall started walking back towards his terrirtory.

"Tooo slow!" Wildpaw snarled and pounced at the tom once again.

At that point Echofall gave up, Starclan wanted this.

"What's wrong kitty pet?" Wildpaw growled and slashed his enemys throat with full force. He looked at Echofall with a grin which slowly disappered when he saw how blood where flowing out of the toms throat, the tom would die for sure, no medicien cat could save him.

Echofall yowled loudly in pain as he felt the blood pumping out of him.

Wildpaw stared at him in painc "S-s-sorry" was all he said or did.

"It's fate, Starclan wanted this. Always remember that. I deserve this after what I did when I was you'r age..." he wisperd and closed his eyes.

Wildpaw spun around and started running back towards camp, he had been hunting but that dead squirell and toad could wait, all he wanted was to get back home.

Echofall heard Wildpaws steps disappering and wisperd quietly "I always loved you Frostfeather".

A Echos Fall  Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A Echos Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Echos Fall    A Echos Fall  EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 17:54

FrostFeather watched the whole battle to scared to do anything. When her shock was over she ran up to her now limp and dead mate. "oh no Echofall. Why why why. We met as kits and had a family but why did you have to die. I will always love you." she sad through tears.

(Aww so sad)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Echos Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Echos Fall    A Echos Fall  EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 0:36

When he heard his mates voice he got some last power and opend his eyes "I love you and the kits, they may not be mine but I love them like they where" he whisperd. "Remember what I did when I was younger? This is my punishment" he whisperd and used all the power he had left to raise his head and lick her cheek. "I don't wanna see you in Starclan to soon" he whisperd "I love you" he continued.
He then shut his eyes and took his last breath before everything turned black for a second then he where approced by a Starclan cat, he where in Starclan now.

A Echos Fall  Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A Echos Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Echos Fall    A Echos Fall  EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 4:41

She watched as his last breath was used to tell her that he loved her. When he was finally dead she nudged him then cried and cried until she couldn't cry no more. She grabbed his body and brought it back to camp.

(I'm gonna make a camp topic so everyone(especially kits) will notice how depressed she will get)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

A Echos Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Echos Fall    A Echos Fall  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Echos Fall
Page 1 of 1