Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed}   The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed} EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 22:07

Silverfern padded back into her camp after her day and a half escape to the Windclan tunnels. Her fur was scratched up and a bit bloody from falling often and clumsiness. She finally got back into camp, stomach thin from lack of food. She needed to spill her secret to more people, but who? Her sister, Mossheart, caught her eye. She'd always support me. Maybe even like Ashwing did! She called out weakly for her sister, frail body shaking.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed}   The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed} EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 4:08

Mossheart's life was a mess. She had her loving, caring mate, Mudfoot, but with her grandfather and leader, Thrushstar, growing paranoid and losing whatever sanity remained, the she-cat was too on edge to notice much. She was busy trying to placate cats, playing the gentle mediator that was often needed. For once, she was resting in the bushes, half asleep when she smelt blood. She snapped out of her doze instantly to see her sister amble in, she looked messed up, but not actually injured. Mossheart considered napping for real, but then she noticed how thin Silverfern looked. Had her sister always been so thin? That couldn't be right. Then Silverfern called out for her, worried, the She-cat raced out to meet her.

"Silverfern? Are you alright? Come sit over in the bushes, you look exhausted. Have you eaten today?"
The she-cat was practically rambling, pressed against her sister out of concern, it wasn't like her to look so gaunt and thin. How has she not noticed this sooner?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed}   The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed} EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 9:25

"N-No..." She said in response to both questions. She said down with her sister, weak body nearly collapsing. She had so much to say, but she was so sore... Everything hurt. She needed to eat something, but she had to confide in her sister first. "M... Mossheart? I n-need to ask... Something." She sputtered.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed}   The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed} EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:40

Mossheart was half tempted to go call Dawnflower to have a look at Silverfern, she was so fragile looking at it tugged at her heartstrings in the wrong way. A part of her was scared that if she looked away, she'd come back to find her sister dead. "You can ask me anything, just as long as you promise to eat afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed}   The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed} EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:49

She smiled faintly. "A-Alright, alright." She chuckled weakly. "M... Moss... Heart... Do you... Promise... To not reject me, e-even at my wor-worst...?" She asked, locking her eyes onto her sister, who she deeply loved and cared for in every part of her. Please, sister. Please promise. I can't do this without you.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed}   The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moss Sister Time {Closed}
Page 1 of 1