Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) Empty
PostSubject: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Lulu laid next to Hail while she slept, she woke up and stretched. She sat down and nudged Hail hoping for him to wake up
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Hail woke up and yawned. He looked over at Lulu and smiled. "Good morning love."
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Lulu purred and licked his forehead "Good morning" she mewed softly
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:23 pm

"Good morning." The fluffy gray Tom meowed and smiled. Hail tuned his tail with his mates and purred nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Lulu nuzzled him back "So you want to get up yet?"
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Hail purred. "Yeah sure." The fluffy gray Tom stood his fluffy pelt making him look twice his size and he was a pretty big cat already.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Lulu got up and washed her paws quickly, she spotted a plump mouse nibbling on something. She crouched down and stalked it frequently, she came up and clawed in the ground. She picked it up and dropped it in the middle of her and Hail "Share?"
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Hail nodded and settled down, nudging the the mouse closer to his mate so she could take the first bite.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:12 pm

Lulu lowered her head down and took a couple of bites of the mouse, she used her muzzle to scoot the mouse to her mate for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)   A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

A shining day in the barn (contunuing for Smokecloud and me)
Page 1 of 1