Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) Empty
PostSubject: A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)   A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 2:35

Silverstone waited on the lowest branch of the High Pine patiently, watching for the familiar pelt of Pebblethorn to emerge through the trees. The silver tabby had specifically asked Pebblethorn to meet her at the High Pine at dawn, so hopefully Pebbblethorn would show up. There was something important that needed to be said.

A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) Image13

A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)   A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 10:18

Pebblethorn raced through the tree-filled area, bright, fast pelt weaving between the trees as she ran. Seh always was a fast-paced, speedy and sly cat, and so, she went with this. She was excited to speak with Silverstone- well, she always was. They were close friends and maybe even more than that! So, she approached her. "Hi, Silverstone!" She chirped happily.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)   A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:54

Silverstone returned Pebblethorn's smile and gracefully leaped out of the tree. "Heyo," she answered before her face hardened and she turned her gaze to the ground. "Um...listen, there is something I really need to tell you." How could she do this without hurting feelings? Silverstone didn't know, so she just figured she'd go with the flow.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)   A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 19:24

"Lay it on me," She purred, awaiting Silverstone's next words. Little did she know, sadness and pain lay before her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)   A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 5:34

Silverstone took a deep breath before meeting Pebblethorn's gaze. "Alright, listen. I know you and I have some sort of....a thing for each other. It's pretty obvious, but I don't recall ever talking to you about it very much, so that's what I wanted to do right now." She couldn't find a way to say it without crushing Pebblethorn. "I like you, Pebblethorn, but I'm into tom cats." That stung hard, really hard, and Silverstone flinched as she was the one receiving her words.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)   A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 15:36

OOC- I am soooo sorry I didn't see this!

IC- What... What did she just say? Tell me I heard that wrong. She likes me, right? We;ve been friends forever- she wouldn't do this! especially with how close we've gotten, our relationship was just in bloom, and... No. She couldn't deny her words.
Pebblethorn's eyes softened, but a glare formed on her face a moment later. "And you didn't tell me this before, why, exactly?" She snapped, feeling crushed and heart broken. Heh. What a fool you are, Pebblethorn! Falling right into the paws of idiocy. No, no. She's the idiot- she loved you and spit you out like... Like... Like the foxheart she is. You fell right into her trap! 
"You couldn't have told me earlier, when I would taken it more lightly? When we weren't close yet? When... When..." Unknowingly, her claws were unsheathed, and her lips were curled in a snarl. It was like a sad anger. Her eyes were pricked with tears. That easy to spit me out, huh...?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)   A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stone and a Pebble (Closed for Cat and I)
Page 1 of 1