Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Death is a cruel thing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Death is a cruel thing Empty
PostSubject: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 13:50

Gentlepaw arrived at Sunning Rocks, following Thinstripe. She set the lifeless kit down, her eyes glassy. The poor thing, she didn't even know her name. Gentlepaw yowled loudly, hoping some Riverclan cat would hear her and come to take this kit back to their camp. There she could be burried properly at least. It might give her family some closure. "We should wait here until someone passes by, we don't want them to think we're trespassing." Gentlepaw suggested to Thinstripe.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 13:56

Thinstripe sat down and waited "That's a good idea" she looked around and sniffed the air hoping for a RiverClan cat to come
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 14:11

Heronwing had been patrolling the territory, looking for Clearkit, her kit. She had been missing for a bit now, and she was very, very worried. Well, that was a natural thing to happen, of course. She soon noticed two Thunderclan cats at Sunningrocks with... Clearkit. She ran over, heart pounding. She stopped at them. No... No... No... "What happened?" She demanded, fear and sadness washing over her, but anger lined at the edges.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 14:17

Thinstripe stood still "I saw it all," she looked down terrorized "She was stepping on ice I think and the next thing you know I heard a cry near the river and rushed over, I saw she was all wet and scrapped and I tried to help but it was no use" she looked back up her eyes filled with sadness and horror "I didn't kill her"
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 16:21

Gentlepaw picked the kit back up and moved her closer to the Riverclan she kit. This must be her mother. She guessed, based on her reaction and resemblance. "I'm so sorry..." was all Gentlepaw could think of to say.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 16:51

"Thank you for your honesty. And thank you for returning her to me." Heronwing said respectfully to them, picking up Clearkit with tears pricking in her eyes. "I owe you," She said, thought muffled, as she dipped her head before padding away. My poor kit... My first litter. Why, Starclan? Why do you claim the lives of innocent...?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 16:53

Thinstripe dipped her head and stood up "Let's go Gentlepaw" she mewed trotting off
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 17:44

Gentlepaw nodded to Thinstripe, turning to follow. As they headed into the trees, she stole a last glance at the grieving queen. Grief clenched her heart as she thought of how Bluesong would feel if one of her kits died. The Riverclan queen must be feeling about the same right now. Gentlepaw felt blessed that no one close to her had died. Not yet anyway.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 17:47

Thinstripe saw Gentlepaw glance at the queen, she lick her ear and looked back at the queen just like Gentlepaw "I know its hard to see stuff like that"
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 18:30

Gentlepaw nodded as they walked back to camp.

Ripplekit bounded down the slope, meeting her mother. She had wandered all over, trying to track Clearkit's scent with what little knowledge she had. Finally, she had found her. Who cared if she was going to get in trouble later? The only thing that mattered was Clearkit's safety. "Mama!" Ripplekit yowled, stopping a few fox-legnths as she recognized Clearkit's limp form. "Is... Is she...?" Ripplekit couldn't bear to finish her sentence.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 18:32

Thinstripe's ears pricked up "Is that a kit I hear?" she looked back "It is!" she trotted back over to she the kit worried. She looked down hoping that she wouldn't blame her
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 18:35

Gentlepaw looked back. "Thinstripe, come on, we've done all we can! Let's just leave them to themselves, alright? They probably need space to grieve..." Gentlepaw didn't like the idea of getting any more into their business then she had to.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 18:39

Thinstripe nodded she quickly murmured under her breath and ran towards Gentlepaw "The kits might think I murdered their sister" she looked down "I regret being there to see her drown"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 18:48

Heronwing widened her eyes at Ripplekit. "R-Ripplekit! What are you doing so far from camp...?" She exclaimed, and retracted as she said the last line. "I... I... Yes. Ripplekit... She... She wandered off and d-drowned. Do you see why we cannot go out of camp...?" She said weakly, holding in her tears so she would remain strong to her kit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 18:50

Moonkit followed closely behind Ripplekit as they padded down the slope. He immediately saw what looked like a crime scene and didn't know how to react. Ripplekit had already asked the huge question, but Moonkit knew the answer. He knew the answer even if he wanted the answer to be wrong. Clearkit had been killed. He saw the look on his mother's face and on his sisters face and now felt more worthless than ever. He kept telling himself that he was the cause of his sister's death. Why couldn't I have just looked out for my sister properly? he thought to himself as he tried to comprehend what happened.

Stormkit::Windclan::Kit

Moonkit::Riverclan::Kit

Death is a cruel thing CBk2eDeath is a cruel thing VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death is a cruel thing   Death is a cruel thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Death is a cruel thing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next