Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)

Go down 
+3
Jughead
Tyleca
addie ♥
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:36 am

Dunepaw walked home.His first battle! He felt proud.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:10 am

A growl came from one of the bushes, Lulu jumped out and tackled Dunepaw and pinned him down, baring her teeth at him "You murdered Scout didn't you!"

Lulu used Leap-and hold, dealing 17 damage and costing 10 stamina

Lulu
40/110
100/110

Dunepaw
20/80
70/80
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:17 am

Acorn followed after Lulu. She lunged at Viperpaw, tears in her eyes. "Y-You killed Scout!!" The rogue-kit cried. 

Acorn used Fromt Paw Blow, costing 5 Stamina and 15 Damage.

Acorn:
45/45 HP
135/135 SP

Viperpaw:
5/20 HP
50/80 SP

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:50 am

Lulu's eyes grew wide she let go of Dunepaw her claws unsheathed as she walked over to Viperpaw with tears in her eyes "W-hy wh-y would y-ou do that!". She opened her mouth half way to knock out Viperpaw and looked away her eyes still filled with tears and shut closed "Acorn don't look..." she warned, she bit down hard on her ear and stayed with a good grip. She opened her eyes and looked at Acorn, she sat down and licked her head multiple times.

Lulu used Up Front Paws, dealing 19 damage and costing 20 stamina

Lulu
40/110
80/110

Viperpaw
14-/80 (out)
50/80
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:50 am

OOC: Thinstripe, Viperpaw already left. At this point she is somewhere in Shadowclan territory, not fourtrees. Just an FYI. But, Ill go with it anyways! Its good! Oh and please dont drag her off or attack her anymore! Thank you!

IC:

Viperpaw flinched as a rogue took down Dunepaw, only moments after Viperpaw was on the ground being assaulted by another rogue. "I did it to protect my brother!" she yowled as her ear was sliced. She was out of breath and fell to the ground unconscious.

Last edited by Tyleca on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:07 am

Right sorry I totally forgot...
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:15 am

OOC: Its fine! Dont worry about it!

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:37 am

Webpaw heard the towns and soon started bounding towards the sound, ignoring his pain. The apprentice couldn't fight but, he would take any hit for his sisters. He yowled when he saw his sister unconscious and hissed st the rogues, covering his sister's limp form with himself.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:18 am

Lulu looked confused "Your her brother aren't you" she snarled "Do you know how I know that and how angry I am at her right now, I'm alone now!" she looked down and the ground a small tear dropped down "I know that becuase Scout acted like one!" she unsheathed her claws and sheathed them again "You'd never know how that feels" she was still looking down "I have no one..." looked back up her green eyes filled with tears "Why tell me why she killed him Webpaw, and how" she faced Viperpaw and back at Webpaw
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Acorn looked up at Webpaw. "W-Why?..." She whispered. "Why does everything I love die?...?" Her voice became darker.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:59 am

Lulu began to worry, she licked her ear and stared back at Webpaw her green eyes like stone "You hurt her and pay the price!" she growled. She was in front of Acorn "I wouldn't let you hurt her" she growled this time moving closer to Webpaw
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:58 am

Webpaw hissed at Acorn and bared his teeth. "Perhaps you've picked the worst things to love." He narrowed his eyes as Lulu got closer to him, resisting the urge to snap at her muzzle as it drew near. "Get out of here.. This is what happens when you trespass and attack ShadowClan. Now, your friend has lost his life because of the decision he made, if you don't want to be in the same state, leave." His head was spinning, he fall unconscious if he kept this up, he just had to stay strong until they got to camp. Until the rogues left..

Ooc: Mobile.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:42 pm

She growled "What are you going to do if I don't leave" she taunted "Listen me now I know you may have your sister on the ground but at least she is still alive!"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:31 am

Nettletail started getting up. She saw more of the rogues attacking her fellow Clan cats. She rushed over to them. "How could you?!" she yowled. "Stupid rogues, leave us alone! You all attacked first!" She lunged for Lulu, but missed. All her strength was gone, but the rogue didn't know that. Sdhe moved in front of Viperpaw. "Stay away from us," she hissed.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:21 am

Lulu gave her a hard stare "You think I was there when we attacked!" she growled "You don't know what it's like to lose the things you love!" she yowled and circled them fast so none of them could escape "I'm just trying to protect my friends, Acorn is like my kin to me and I wont let you take her, kill her or hurt her!" she snarled running around them. Her calico fur circled them fast enough for just blurs to show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next