Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)

Go down 
+3
Jughead
Tyleca
addie ♥
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 7:19

Webpaw got up and shook out his fur, his eyes falling upon Nettletail when she attacked Thinstripe. He blinked and took a step back from them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 12:48

OOC: im late .-.

IC:

Dovestrike padded into the clearing, and saw cats fighting. "Hey!! Stop that!!" She bit down hard on Nettletail's tail, drawing blood. She then pulled back harshly.

Dovestrike used Tail Yank, costing 10 Stamina and 11 Health Points

Dovestrike:
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

Nettletail:
49/60 HP
160/160 SP

Nettletail is stunned for one turn.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 13:07

Thinstripe growled and went off into the shadows
--------------
Eaglepaw saw Webpaw get tackled and ran over, she licked him and looked around growling
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 13:57

ooc:i double posted as i didn't know how to use the battle system.(i know how to but i didnt know u had to send post in post reply.)i know it is wrong to double post,and i will make sure this doesn't happen again.It was a acceident.

Last edited by Duneclaw2 on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:03

"Aye don't do that!" yelped Dunepaw.
Dunepaw used Leap and Hold,Using 10 stamina and costing 14 health.Effective for one turn.

Dunepaw:20/20 health,70/80 stamina

Dovestrike:26/40 health,110 stamina

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*

Last edited by Duneclaw2 on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15179

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:03

The member 'Duneclaw2' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 Mistpe10
A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:18

Eaglepaw looked at Dunepaw and back at Webpaw she ran to Nettletail and raked his belly, she growled as her fur shook with anger. She knew she could fight but never a warrior from a different clan, she soon knew she shouldn't have ever messed with him, she tried to escape but failed and tripped.

Eagelpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 15 damage and costing 10 stamina

Eaglepaw

20/80
70/80

Nettletail
11/40
40/40
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 18:02

Dovestrike hissed in pain, and struggled under-neath Dunepaw's grip. 

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 18:31

Scout growled as he started to see cats fight Another one... he thought getting annoyed, he saw Dovestrike pinned down he quietly padded behind Dunepaw and clawed his pelt knocking him down as he was distracted. He growled again his ears back and his teeth showing, he looked around and back at Dovestrike "Stupid piece of crow-food" he murmured looking at Dunepaw "Get up and fight me!" he ordered

Scout used Front Paw Strike, dealing 17 damage and costing 10 stamina

Scout
40/110
100/110

Dunepaw

3/80
80/80
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:00

Nettletail gasped as other cats attacked her. She glared at Dovestrike as the soft gray she-cat yanked hard on her tail, and gasped in pain as the apprentice raked her belly. Remembering one of the moves Lost had taught her, she lunged for the she-cat and bit her scruff hard, tearing at her fur.

Nettletail used Twisting Bite, costing 15 SP and 25 HP.

Nettletail
32/60 HP
145/160 SP

Eaglepaw:
-5/20 HP (out)
70/80 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:06

Eaglepaw yowled in pain and fell on the ground in pain

OOC: She is not dead...
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:49

OOC: I know, just out of HP.

IC: Nettletail let go of Eaglepaw, surprised. That was a powerful move! She looked around and saw a rogue (what was he doing here?) fighting a Clan apprentice who looked weak as StarClan and was getting beat up. She lungedfor the rogue tom and gripped the scruff of his neck with her teeth.

Nettletail used Teeth Grip on Scout, costing 20 stamina and 18 health.

Nettletail:
32/60 HP
125/160 SP

Scout:
32/110
100/110

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:56

"Hey!!" Dovestrike hissed. This tom had helped her, now she was going to help him. She charged at Nettletail, bowling her over.

Dovestrike used Run-and-Tackle, costing 10 Stamina and 17 Health Points. +5 Damage to a cat not focused on you.

Dovestrike:
26/40 HP
100/120 SP

Nettletail:
10/60 HP
125/160 SP

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 19:00

Scout gave a look of surprise, he gave a grateful glance at her. He unsheathed his claws and clawed Nettletail's face.

Scout used Upright Front Paws, dealing 19 damage and costing 20 stamina

Nettletail

0/60 HP (Out)
125/160 SP

Scout

32/110
70/110
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 19:11

Nettletail fell over, surprised. "You'd side with a rogue over... over a Clan cat?" she hissed with rage, sheathing and unsheathing her claws rapidly. She tried to get up, but didn't have the strength. "I defend an apprentice from a murderous rogue and this is what I get? From a cat who calls herself an honorable warrior? Nettletail spat in the gray she-cat's general direction. "I won't forget this, WindClanner. And don't think I've forgotten that your Clan took over our territory. I knew I couldn't trust other Clans, and I was righ..." The brown she-cat faded off into unconsciousness. She had overexerted herself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next