Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 18:43

Ivykit purred a thanks to Thinstripe, knowing the older warrior meant her well. "Okay! I'm going to try again and again, so I can climb up the highest tree in the forest if I have to!" Leapip again, the determined kit gripped the rough bark, and after a few seconds' struggle, barely managed to heave herself up onto first branch. "How was that, Thinstripe?" she purred, gasping from the effort.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 18:49

Thinstripe smiled "Great!" she congratulated happily, she jumped up onto the bark her claws unsheathed and digging into the tree. She hopped up and sat down on a different branch "Now try to get up to the next closest one" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 0:50

With a determined light in her eyes, Ivykit watched Thinstripe scramble up easily, and tried to imitate her. With a shove off the branch, her outstretched burrs of claws snagged a small strip of bark of before she tumbled down again, barely catching on to the previous branch. Even then Ivykit never lost focus on that branch looking over her head, but reached for it again, achiebeig her goal.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 6:15

Thinstripe nodded "Very good," she flicked her tail "Want to go down or keep going?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 21:05

Ivykit tilted her head at the warrior's question, thinking. "Do you think I could keep going?" she asked. If she could, she might try to go up just to see if she could do it. "What other things dy you have in mind?"

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 3:18

The warrior shrugged "You?"
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 23:15

Ivykit tilted her head thoughtfully to the side for a moment, then looked back over at Thinstripe, her gaze suddenly holding that serious light and surprising level of understanding exhibited that night in the dream world. "Hey, Thinstripe, could I talk to you about what happened...that night?" she asked, hoping the warrior would.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 3:13

"Sure" she mewed sitting down "tell me anything"
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 18:06

Ivykit sat there for a moment, doing her best to organize her thought before raising her head to speak with Thinstripe. "Could you please tell me more about StarClan and the Place of No Stars? What happened there... Do you know if that gray tabby really was a part of the Dark Forest? Why is he so devoted? What are his motives? And why does that place of darkness even exist? Why--" Ivykit cut off in embarrassment, realizing she had begun to spill out her questions in an endless chain, and stopped to let the warrior answer.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 18:27

Thinstripe sighed "StarClan is...Well medicine cats speak with them leaders speak with them...Its a good place to live in if you are loyal you may join them but" she trailed off and her eyes darkened "The Place Of No Stars is a evil version of StarClan, I hear they take apprentices and enter their dreams. They give you a chance to join them as their apprentice, I would never accept it if I were you" she finished
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 22:12

Ivykit's eyes widened with interest, getting her to thinking about the rivalries and battles between the two parts of Silverpelt. "Would- would it be possible for the two sides to ever get along? Do you think it could ever happen?"

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016 - 3:07

Thinstripe shook her head "Its like the clans Ivykit, there will never get along"
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016 - 23:07

Ivykit frowned, thought for a moment, then opened her mouth as if to argue before deciding against it, and shaking her head slightly. "I see, so it's like that, then." She thought for a moment, then sat up straight, purring in delight at Thinstripe. "If that's so, then, thank you for teaching me today!" With a last swish of her tail, the tabby walked towards the nursery, a new thought to weigh down her already heavy mind.

PostSubject: Re: Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)   Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatting in camp (for Ivyleaf33)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2