Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Even Kits Dream (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 13:14

Thinpaw looked at Webpaw still a little exited, she gave a questioning look and looked at the golden figure
----------------
The figure stepped out of the shadows showing a furry cat "My name is Lion" he mewed "Don't be scared I'm not dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 16:14

"Hello Lion. How's it going? Did you find any other rouges yet?" Flashwing meowed turning to the golden colored tom. They had met only once or twice so far.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 16:30

Featherkit's eyes opened as big as twin moons. A real-live Starclan warrior! Well, only sort of live, but definitely real. She hesitantly stretched forward to sniff the starry she-cat's fur. It reminded her vaguely of the icy-cold winds that sometimes gusted through the nursery entrance, but the scent was somehow...warmer. More comforting.

Featherkit fluffed her fur nervously as she noticed the striped apprentice open his mouth. It looked as if he had been about to say something, but his odd silence and the way his ears were pulled back... She really didn't like the look of him. Still, her inner personality won over and she couldn't help trying to be friendly. "Have you been here before?" Featherkit asked Webpaw as she stepped back from Flashwing and looked toward the apprentice. "Have you seen other Starclan warriors?"

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]

Last edited by Khossaena on Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for clarification)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 16:55

"Yes I have met some" he mewed "Though I haven't met any Rouges yet"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 20:37

"Hmm look for a young she cat named silver and her mate Mystery." Flashwing meowed and smiled at Featherkit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 23:44

Ivykit's amber eyes were soon all business, and it was obvious that she was deep in thought. Ivykit was a very calculating character, one who never just took things for what they were. Her mind, even though she was still youthful, was busily organizing new information, and questioning things some cats said. Thinpaw. She seemed honest, and truthful with what she really thought. Her astonishment at seeing Flashwing was either real, or an expert fake.

Then there was that new golden tom. From the conversation, she gathered that his name was Lion, and that he was dead as well. Then there was Flashwing, who Ivykit was near certain was truly of StarClan. You couldn't just imagine stars in your fur, could you? Besides, the cat's words did seem very StarClan-y, at least in her mind. Then there was that odd silver tabby tom. From what she'd seen in her short life, behavior such as pulled back ears, fur standing on end... He acted like he was seeing an enemy, and that was directed at Flashwing. Featherkit acted her normal cheerful self around him, but being Littermates, Ivykit could tell that Featherkit felt oddly about the apprentice as well.

The silver tabby had also winced at their reactions. What did this oddity know about StarClan that she didn't? Ivykit slowly extended a claw of words into the situation, hoping to draw things out. "Is StarClan really, really amazing? I heard that everyone there is smart, and strong,and you don't need to worry about a thing!" This was directed at Flashwing and Lion, but she also used it as almost bait for Webpaw, hoping he would react.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 0:13

"I haven't had a good dream in moons. I've never been here before." Webpaw's green eyes stayed at his paws as he replied to Featherkit. What was happening to him, he was never this open about his feelings, even to his best friend Eaglepaw. He always kept his emotions hidden when it came to StarClan, now, all of his caution was gone. Maybe it was because this was a dream, did that make him behave differently? No, It couldn't be.. When he saw the calculating look in Ivykit's eyes, he understood why, this kit reminded him of himself, evaluating situations, complex ideas. The only thing that stood out was their thoughts on StarClan. Webpaw's tail was now wrapped tightly over his paws, if he had known he would react like this, he would have never approached Ivykit. The silver tabby felt himself hold back a yowl, he wanted to just say how StarClan was bias and it wasn't the best thing. With Ivykit's words that practically glorified StarClan, he was a whisker away from snapping, his claws now unsheathed and dug into the dirt,thankfully, hidden behind his tail.

"Its.. Its whatever you make of it I suppose.." The tom mewed at last, not truly showing any opinion on the subject. Oh, how he envied those who didn't see past their own noses. They slept at night, they were happy with simplistic answers but know, not him. His own sister had pledged to follow blindly along Thushtar's orders even when it was clear he was madder than a hare and had something rotten in his mind. He wished for his fried to be by his sighed but quickly banished the idea, she would only add to the problem.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 6:39

"It is little one. Starclan is very strong and powerful, and smart, but we have to be careful with the living. And since we cannot interact with you much it's pleasant to know how old friends and family are doing. So tell me Ivykit, how is your mother Cloverpool, and our father Frozenflame?" Flashwing meowed blinking her light blue eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 13:21

Lion gave a warning glance at Webpaw and turned to Flashwing, he walked up a little more and sat down "I was wondering the same thing"
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 15:34

Ivykit watched Webpaw out of the corner of her eyes, though she did her best to look as if talking to Flashwing and Lion. She listened to Webpaw's neutral reply, and noticed the ever oh-so-slight twitch of his muscles tensing. Aha. Then, she focused on Flashwing and Lion, for she was interested in their reply as well. Flashwing replied with obvious confidence in StarClan, smiling benignly down at the she-kit, and Ivykit nodded along to show she was listening. Everything the StarClan warrior said made sense with what she had known and guessed, so she could believe it easily enough.

"Oh, my parents? Cloverpool and Frozenflame are doing great! They're wonderful parents, and I know that Featherkit and I are super lucky to have them!" Ivykit put every ounce of enthusiasm she could into her voice, letting out a slight purr. "Ooh, what was Cloverpool like in the past? Did she ever get in trouble? Tell me! Tell me!"

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 15:40

Lion giggled "She might of, I wasn't there maybe" he mewed his whiskers twitching with amusement
---------------
Thinaw looked at the two StarClan cats "Is it fun in StarClan?" she asked looking a little confused
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 23:05

OOC: Hey, wait for me, you guys!

IC: Featherkit could feel the tension in the air and it was beginning to make her nervous. The Starclan cats seemed confident and relaxed (OOC: and so humble too ;)), but all the living cats were ruffling their fur and tensing up. Ivykit kept talking to Flashwing, but Featherkit could tell her mind was working furiously. And this apprentice... He just kept drawing farther and farther into himself!

A cool breeze made the tiny kit shiver and she drew back and pressed herself against Ivykit. In an effort to stay friendly, Featherkit addressed the golden rogue. "Have you been in Starclan very long?"

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 5:53

Lion nodded "I have for a little while, but I don't know StarClan has endless time" his star like fur blew in the wind as he looked at the kit

Last edited by ThinStripe on Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 6:07

Webpaw returned the glance of warning with one of pure venom, he wouldn't be silenced by some corpse with stars on his pelt.. He let his gaze shift to Ivykit, waiting for her next 'trial' on him. He knew he'd get another, this kit wouldn't stop until she had gotten what she was searching for and he knew it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 6:12

Thinpaw saw Webpaw return a glance at Lion so she trotted over "Hey I'm Thinpaw who are you, and why are you against a StarClan apprentice?" she asked whispering into his ear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Kits Dream (Open to All)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next