Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)

Go down 
+4
Jughead
Cat
Clover
Shimmerpelt
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016, 12:12 pm

As a dark gray stripped tabby she cat lie in her soft nest, she felt a sharp pain in her belly and she hissed. Grabbing the stick she and Soulcloud had prepared, she started to call for her mate and the medicine cat. "Soulcloud! Silverfern!Wildfang! Dawnflower! Someone help me the kits are coming!" Cinderstream yowled.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016, 12:27 pm

Soulcloud was dreaming peacefully when he heard his mates cry. He shot up and quickly made his way out of the warriors den and over to the nursery. He burst inside and quickly went over to Cinderstream. Would he even be a good father? "Cinderstream! Its gonna be alright, just breathe, Silverfern, or Dawnflower will soon be here." He meowed trying to comfort his mate.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016, 5:25 pm

Silverfern ran over, hearing the yowls of Cinderstream. She entered the nursery, seeing Soulcloud and Cinderstream. "I'm here. I have some borage leaves in case the milk doesn't come, a-and some chervil here to soothe your pain... Raspberry leaves to stop your bleeding, o-okay? C-Chew this chervil here to a juice, a-and, yeah..." She explained, keeping the borage leaves and raspberry leaves next to her. "Bite this stick when the kits come to distract you." She mewed, pushing a stick to Cinderstream's paws. She sat, hoping to soothe the queen as the kits came. Who knew how long this'd take. She'd seen Dawnflower help before, so she was sure she'd know what to do.
She turned to Soulcloud. "As for you, do your best to calm her as you are. I've done my part, alright?" She mewed kindly to the tom, nodding in respect to the warrior.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016, 9:51 pm

Soulcloud nodded and murmured soothing things to his mate.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016, 2:27 pm

Cinderstream nodded and lapped up the herbs wincing at the taste. She bit down on the stick, and as the urge to push came she pushed and a white she kit with cream colored spots, that looked like Soulcloud, but with cream spots instead of silver, was born (Mistkit). She pushes again and a brown she kit was born (Pinekit). She pushed again and a black socked tom with three white stripes on his back was born (Neddlekit).
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016, 2:35 pm

Soulcloud's eyes widened at his kits. He purred and nipped the sacs and licked them until they, made a sound and moved. He then brought them closer to his worn out mate, and licked her ear affectionately. "Their beautiful. Just like their mother." He purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016, 3:11 pm

Silverfern let out a sigh of relief. "That's two so far. You're doing great, Cinderstream. Just breathe, do you feel any more coming?" She asked calmly, though her head raced with worry. She guarded the herbs closely with her tail and nodded to Soulcloud, as to inform him to keep making her calm.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016, 4:06 pm

Pinekit mewled as her father brought her closer to Cinderstream, the barely audible squeaking was her call to the world that she was here. The small kit's brown fur stuck to her skin even after Soulcloud's laps at her fur.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016, 8:13 pm

The pale kit, resembling Soulcloud, was quiet, and simply sat curled against her mother's warm belly.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016, 12:11 am

"Lets name them. I think this one should be Mistkit." Soulcloud meowed gently resting his tail on the one that resembled him. He would leave the naming of the other two to his mate.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016, 7:10 am

Nettlekit mewed quietly, his body squirming on the new ground he was not use to. He didn't look like either of his parents. Nettlekits socked paws pawed at the ground trying to find his mothers warmth.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 06 Mar 2016, 12:48 pm

ooc: tell smoke to slip me in soon

:3
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 06 Mar 2016, 12:50 pm

Wildfang barged in, apparently late. The tom gazed at Cinderstream with wide, yellow eyes.
"I'm an uncle now, huh?," Wildfang teased quietly, a smirk on his muzzle. He turned his head to Soulcloud and smiled.
"Congratulations, both of you," Wildfang purred.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 06 Mar 2016, 1:59 pm

OOC:ok i will!

IC: Soulcloud purred as his best friend burst in. "Thanks Wildfang!" The tom purred licking his kits gently.

OOC@:@Smokecloud knows about all the kits so you could rp your kit now if you'd like.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) EmptySun 06 Mar 2016, 5:36 pm

ooc: ok thanks!
ic: Briarkit gave a soft mewl as he was warmed

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)   Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinder's Soul(Birth Topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-