Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 14:02

"Well when you really love a cat you'll do anything for your loved one. But Mapledrop's sister Hazelpaw had died, and her father Sunpelt went missing and was thought to be dead. Wen she met Deerflight she and he fell in love and they hung out a couple of times, before she joined Skyclan. And since she was half Skyclan, Breezestar let her join." Moonlight informed the younger tom, flicking one silver tipped ear.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 14:19

"Oh" Elkpaw sighed. "I-I didnt know that.." he replied. "But why would she not tell me earlier? Like she did with Treekit?" Elkpaw asked, his mind turning to guilt at yelling at him mother.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 14:31

"Well id ask her about that since im not sure, i haven't been able to see my family since Moonpaw was born, since then id watched through her eyes. I have half clan kits, but mine are all dead unfortunately, well except for Lightkit." Moonlight meowed flicking some dirt off his silver paw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 14:46

"Now I feel really bad.." Elkpaw replied with guilt. "What should I do?" he asked, not knowing what to do next.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 15:04

"Well, maybe you should apologize to her first, and then try and make up for it. But thats up to you kid." Moonlight purred flicking his tail back and forth.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 15:12

"Okay! I will!" Elkpaw mewed with determination.

OOC: Should we start to end here? Maybe he can wake up and apologize to Mapledrop?

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 16:10

OOC:ok thats fine with me

IC: Moonlight smiled. "Well, you should go do that, where as i must return to Moonpaw. Do me a favor and keep all this to yourself, Moonpaw wont remember all this. Look here she comes now." Moonlight purred.

Moonpaw got bored and decided to go back.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 16:54

OOC: Okay, should he wake up and apologize in this topic or a different one?

"Fair enough, I want to explore this place while I have the chance! Its so amazing nothing like the cold barren land that I live in!" Elkpaw replied. "Well, thanks for the talk Moonlight. I hope we can see each other again!" Elkpaw said as he turned and padded into the undergrowth, following a sweet scent trail of prey.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 17:01

"Of course Elkpaw, goodbye, well see each other again." And with that Moonlight and Moonpaw started to glow and Moonlight returned to Moonpaw and she woke up.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 17:21

Elkpaw walked only a few tail lengths away before the world around him seemed to crack apart like a shattered crystals. He was falling down the dark pit again, yowling in terror, before he woke up with a start. Elkpaw thought about what Moonlight had said, guilt churning in his stomach like an ocean's waves lapping at the shore. Elkpaw looked up through the roof of the apprentice den, seeing dawn's light starting to show through the treetops. Elkpaw would talk to his mother later in the day, so he got up and padded over to the prey pile, which was pitifully empty, and grabbed something to eat.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

Elkpaw padded into camp, a small thrush dangling from his jaws, and padded over to the prey pile. He set his catch down and looked around camp, catching Mapledrop sunning herself in front of the nursery. Elkpaw sighed and padded over to her, ears fully back, tail dragging in the dusty ground, and eyes tearing up from sadness. "M-mom c-can I s-speak to y-you?" he asked awkwardly.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 17:35

Mapledrop opened one warm liquid amber eye to look at her son. "Yes of course." The dark red she cat meowed opening both her eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 17:44

Elkpaw couldnt keep calm and fell to his paws. "Im sorry for yelling at you! I didn't know everything you went through! Im so sorry!" he wailed. He didn't care if anyone heard, he wanted to make sure that his mother knew how bad he felt. "How can I ever make it up to you?!" he yowled as tears started falling from his eyes, spattering the hard dusty ground.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 18:34

Mapledrop's eyes widened. "Shh, shh Elkpaw. It's ok, don't worry. All you can do is make sure you stay you don't change ok honey?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 18:47

Elkpaw quieted down and looked up at his mother. "Are you sure? That's all I need to do?" he asked cautiously.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 20:48

Mapledrop gave her son a sweet smile. "Yes of course son." She purred licking her son on the ear.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next