Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) Empty
PostSubject: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 9:50

Elkpaw padded into camp, and it was moonhigh. He was exhausted and stressed after his quarrel with his mother Mapledrop. Someone was standing guard at the entrance, but it didn't matter to him. He just stormed past, headed towards the apprentice den. His mind was buzzing with anger and questions. Why would she tell a kit before me? Why didn't she just tell me when I was younger? Clearly she trusts Treekit more than me! Out of all cats, it had to be Deerflight! Grrr! just to name a few. Finally, he entered the apprentice's den and flopped himself into his nest. He forced his eyes to close, and eventually he slid into a deep, dreamy, sleep.

He opened his eyes just to see himself in a dark pit, falling endlessly into its bottom. He flailed his limbs in the air in attempt to find something to latch onto, but to no avail. "Help!!" he yowled in fear. Eventually, he could sense the bottom of the pit below him, and he braced himself for the hit. Just a mouse length above the bottom though, he opened his eyes to see himself lying in a bright forest. The trees were laced with vividly green leaves and the breeze was laced with the sweet scents of prey. "Where am I?" he asked as he stood up, his eyes widening taking in the area. "Wasn't it Leafbare?" he asked.

OOC: It can be Minnowtail or Moonlight. I don't care which. Cheers Ghost

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 11:22

A white she cat trudged into Thunderclan's camp and into the apprentice den. She fell asleep and woke to a familiar open empty plain. Scenting and seeing a cat she ran over and stood before the tom. Her pale icy blue eye and her light green eye blinked, she was usually alone. "I'm Moonpaw who are you?" the pure white she cat meowed and blinked.

Inside the she cat her reincarnation was trying to get out, he had been summoned by the young tom who was asking for answers. Moonlight would get out eventually and when he did the rouge medicine cat would help the tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 11:37

Elkpaw padded not even two steps forward before he scented a cat, and saw a white she-cat burst from the undergrowth. The white she-cat ran up to him, which slightly started Elkpaw because he didn't know where he was. "H-hello.. my name is Elkpaw." he replied. Elkpaw backed a few steps backward and got a better look at the cat. Her fur was pale white and her eyes were two different colors, vivid blue and emerald green. Her scent was similar to Thunderclan, but he couldn't be sure. He had only been to one gathering after all, and he spent most of his time with Cobraeyes. "Are y-you Thunderclan?" he asked cautiously. She may be smaller than him, but it was better to be safe. He could sense something radiating from her, like another scent. It baffled him, but it was a dream after all.

OOC: I thought we were in a forest? But, it doesn't matter. Can you mention his affairs with Cobraeyes at some point? That would be great!

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 12:36

OOC:right nvm that part then

IC: Moonpaw nodded her head vigorously. "Yes I am Thunderclan. Why do you ask? I can tell your from Skyclan. Am I right?" The white cat meowed blinking her multi-colored eyes and tilting her head. "Are you by any chance Mapledrop's son?" She meowed asking about her half sister. Then she shuddered as if some cat had ran their claw down her back slowly and softly, like a ghosts caress. Little did she know that she had started emitting a soft pale white glow, although to her it just looked like she was being covered in stars.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 12:46

"Y-yes I am Mapledrop's son, and yes I am Skyclan." He replied. Now, his answer for why he asked if she was Thunderclan was too long and complex for him to answer quickly, so he decided to not reply at all. Elkpaw jumped as she shuddered and emitted an eerie glow. "Are you okay? Whats going on?" he asked.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 0:24

Moonpaw smiled. "That means your my nephew! Mapledrop is my half sister, my mother is Cloverpool but my father is a different tom. I'm fine why do you ask-" The soft pale white glow brightened and suddenly Moonpaw stumbled as a way bigger and older tom appeared. The tom was all white with silver paws tail tip and ears, he had one pale icy blue eye and one light green eye, just like Moonpaw.

Moonlight nudged the younger cat up gently, it was weird seeing yourself especially if you were now a girl, how weird. "I'm sorry to startle you, but i am Moonlight, Moonpaw's reincarnation. I am here to answer your questions." The former rouge medicine cat meowed flicking his silver tipped tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 0:57

Elkpaw was scared from ears to tail tip. His body trembled as Moonpaw turned into a much older tom. The tom said his name was Moonlight that we was here to answer his questions, Elkpaw stood there for a moment before asking "This isnt a normal dream is it? What happened to Moonpaw?" with a bit more confidence that usual. This tom clearly wasn't Moonpaw. He was much calmer, larger, with silver fur on points of his body, and well he was clearly a tom.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 6:04

Moonpaw glanced at her reincarnation, clearly she wouldn't remember any of this, as Moonlight wouldn't let her. She blinked at the tom and shook her head.

Moonlight was usually quiet and stayed to the shadows but when need be he would come to help after all it is a job for a medicine cat to help others, even if he was a rouge. "So what do you want to talk about?" He meowed flicking his silver tipped tail

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 7:06

Elkpaw seemed to gain some confidence in the fact that this tom didn't seem to want to harm him, so Elkpaw stood up tall and spoke. "Well, I have a lot of questions and things to talk about, but first of all where are we and what just happened?!"

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 9:37

Moonlight chuckled. "Well we are in Starclan. And you summonded me fom Moonpaw." The tom simply stated.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 11:33

Elkpaw listened in awe about what the tom said. So this is what Starclan is like! Wait, I summoned him? he thought. Elkpaw shook off the intertwining thoughts and started to ask questions, like the tom had said that Elkpaw would. "Do you know about the argument me and my mother, Mapledrop, had earlier?" Elkpaw asked. It seemed like the best place to start.

OOC: Just to clarify, this is going to be a decently long topic.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 12:15

OOC:thats fine with me the longer the better

Ic: Moonlight smiled gently. "I don't I'm sorry Elkpaw." He meowed thinking of his daughter Willowshine, this tom was a lot like her in a way.

Moonpaw watched in fascination, she had of course had to stay in Starclan unless Moonlight would be ripped away from Elkpaw. Getting to her paws she decided to explore the territory a bit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 2:31

Elkpaw sighed with relief that Moonpaw had left. It would be much less stressful to talk about his problems just to a Starclan cat and not an apprentice. "Well a while back my mother informed me that I was 1/4 Thunderclan. That stirred up my thoughts a bit, but I got past it. Then I thought about  how I never actually met my father, Finchwing, and demanded for the truth about what happened to him. Then she told me that Finchwing wasn't my father, and that my real father was a Skyclan warrior named Deerflight." Elkpaw explained, the emotion in his voice slowly decreasing as he went on. "She also informed that she told Treekit about this affair before me!" Elkpaw growled his voice switching to a more angry tone. He would have said more, but at that point it would have been him yowling with anger and frustration.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 2:59

"Well this Finchtail character, do you even know him? Mapledrop huh? She's Cloverpool's kit right? Last time i saw her she was Maplekit. Anyways, does this Deerflight have another mate?" Moonlight meowed flicking his silver tipped tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 5:29

"No, I don't know Finchwing. I never had the chance to meet him. I think he's dead." Elkpaw said with hints of sadness. Finchwing was probably a great warrior, and Elkpaw would have liked to meet him. "And yes Deerflight does have another mate, Sandfeather, I think." he answered. "Supposedly Mapledrop left Thunderclan as an apprentice and joined Skyclan, because she fell in love with Deerflight. She didn't know that Sandfeather was already in love with him. Sandfeather nearly starved herself to death, so Mapledrop backed off. But Deerflight was upset. He wanted to have both of them as mates, so he had me and Treekit, along with Sandfeather's litters. And all the while Sandfeather thinks that Treekit and my own father was Finchwing." Elkpaw finished explaining. "I just don't get why Mapledrop would run after the tail of a cat from a different clan? I mean I understand the feeling, but why? Why would she abandon her old family and everything she knew, just for the affection of a cat she admired?" Elkpaw asked, yet somehow he felt that he knew the feeling and understood completely. Elkpaw's claws unsheathed and  tore up the ground at the thought.

PostSubject: Re: Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)   Answers (Closed for Cloverpool) Empty

Back to top Go down

Answers (Closed for Cloverpool)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next