Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Soul Snare [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Soul Snare [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptyWed 03 Feb 2016, 10:38 pm

The small ginger tom laid serenely by the twisted stump, oddly calm despite the repulsive sights around him. He was waiting, patiently, for one he had summoned. He didn't have the ability to walk the living world. He had to wait for her. The tom was young in appearance, but a certain wave of wisdom radiated from him. He was perhaps the brightest, warmest color in the dry and dab place, the prison in which he had been held for countless moons. A single bite mark marred his neck, ugly in appearance. The tom's head jerked up when he detected movement from the shadows, and a vague outline of a young she-cat was formed, laying down to rest in the mortal realm. "Not much time left. But I could wait for another eternity if I had to." The ginger cat's voice was smooth and soft. Gentle. Almost caring, in a way. His eyes half-closed as he continued to wait the arrival of his guest of honor. The tom's pelt was a fire in the darkness. His would be the flame that lit the way to power for Featherpaw.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Soul Snare [closed] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptyThu 04 Feb 2016, 7:35 am

Featherpaw walked into the forest with wonder "Hello?" She called. She cat sight of a ginger Tom beside a stump and she ran towards him "Where am I?" She asked him

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptySun 07 Feb 2016, 9:27 pm

His entire demeanor changed and he leaped to his paws at the sight of her. "Hello!" The tom meowed back, his head cocking to the side charmingly and smile spreading across his muzzle. "I'm Firepaw. This is my home. I'm usually lonely here by myself... I'm so glad you're here now! You're Featherpaw, right?" Firepaw leaned forward to sniff her pelt lightly, as if trying to tell what clan she was from.

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptySun 07 Feb 2016, 9:41 pm

"hello Firepaw! And yes my name is Featherpaw. Where am I exactly?" Asked Featherpaw anxiously. Kicking the ground with her paw.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptySun 07 Feb 2016, 9:50 pm

"Oh... well, it's called different things by different cats. You might know it as the Place of No Stars, or maybe the Dark Forest. It's not so bad as it sounds, though, so you don't have to worry that much." Firepaw said, noting her anxiety. "I promise no one will hurt you. I'm just glad to see someone after so long. Will you stay here with me for a while? I can teach you things! I know you want to be stronger. I can see it in your eyes. They're so pretty and determined." He said with a giggle, his own green eyes flashing at her. Her crouched low, his ginger tail swaying back and forth in a playful manner.

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptySun 07 Feb 2016, 9:58 pm

Featherpaw smiled he can teach me to be stronger! Featherpaw thought "Of course I'll stay!"said Featherpaw sitting down. She felt much safer knowing that no one would hurt her.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016, 10:31 pm

"Good! We can start soon! But you have to promise me something." He meowed, suddenly becoming very serious. He met her gaze with a sense of duty and direction, his posture straightening out again. "The Dark Forest needs strong cats like you to fill its ranks and make the forest great again. It's broken and crumbling. I can make you very strong, and no cat will ever stand in your way. But in return, you must promise me your allegiance. Allegiance to the Dark Forest, and to me as your mentor in the shadows. Will you do that?"

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016, 4:07 pm

Featherpaw nodded her head "yes, I will." She said.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016, 4:34 pm

"Good! He meowed, a smile twitching faintly at the tips of his mouth. This was going all too perfectly. The higher-ups would be pleased with his success. Featherpaw was to be the first of many, the beginning of the rise of the Dark Forest. "Let's get to the learning part, shall we?" Firepaw crouched low to the ground, taking the fighting pose of a seasoned warrior. "If you're going to get the upper paw, you'll have to fight dirty. The lie of honor means nothing to those who are truly strong." He stalked slowly to the side before launching a sudden attack, striking at Featherpaw's eyes with incredible strength and drawing blood with his claws. His attack left deep gouge marks on her face that continually dripped blood into her eyes, leaving her blinded. "That's called the blinding strike, and it will be your best friend in battles to come." He meowed with malice in his voice. "Shake the blood out and try it on me."

Firepaw used Blinding Strike on Featherpaw, dealing 10 damage and using ?? stamina. Firepaw's next attack deals +5 damage.

Firepaw:
25/25
??/80

Featherpaw:
15/25
80/80

(plus stat boosts for joining the DF)

OOC: I currently don't know the stamina use of these moves, so I'll figure them out as soon as I can cx

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Soul Snare [closed]   Soul Snare [closed] EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016, 8:12 am

Featherpaw wobbled a bit then wiped the blood off her eyes so she could see. She then got ready to attack

Featherpaw used blinded strike on Firepaw dealing 10 damage and ?? Stamina

Featherpaw
15/25
??/80

Firepaw
15/25
??/80

Back to top Go down