Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

"Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

"Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 9:42

The sky was still dark as Wisteriasky weaved into the apprentices den. She searched briefly, finding the two apprentices she had asked last night if they would come with her today. She would go alone, but this would make more sense; a herb gathering patrol to teach some warrior apprentices what to look for. Finally, she spotted her two cats; Dewpaw and Elkpaw. With a nudge, she pawed both of them awake and then moved out of the den to wait for the two apprentices outside.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
"Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 10:50

Elkpaw felt Wisteriasky nudge him, probably in attempt to wake him up. He regretted having to get up, but he would still help Wisteriasky with the herb gathering patrol he agreed to the previous night. He stood up and quickly arched his back in a long stretch, then walked over to Dewpaw. "Dewpaw, we have get up. We agreed to help Wisteriasky gather herbs." he urged Dewpaw. After, he walked over to the entrance to the apprentices den and padded over to Wisteriasky, who was patiently waiting for them. "I'm ready!" he said enthusiastically.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 11:43

"Did you see Dewpaw get up?" she asked softly as to not wake the other cats in the camp. "We should be leaving shortly."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 13:17

"I told him to wake up, but I didn't actually see him get up. Should I go and try to wake him again?" Elkpaw asked.

OOC: Sorry, about that! Confused Ghost

Last edited by Tyleca on Sun 31 Jan 2016 - 16:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 14:50

OoC: It's Elkpaw dear

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 20:10

OOC: So sorry i'm late, i live in Australia and school just started

Dewpaw groaned slightly and noticed Wisteriasky and Elkpaw trying to wake her up. "Ah! So sorry I guess I got to sleep late." She chuckled nervously rubbing her eyes,"Right yes, let's leave now sorry for the hold up." She added quickly padding out of the apprentice den and waiting for instructions from the medicine cat.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

"Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 8:49

"Right," Wisteriasky said with a smile. "We are going to be traveling for a bit, so let's go." With that, Wisteriasky headed to the camp entrance, snaking her way out into the territory. She walked briskly and with purpose, heading straight for the abandoned barn on the way to Moonstone.

She traveled without talking, always leading the two younger cats. When the sun peaked, she finally slowed for a break. With a groan, she sat. "Sorry, my legs need a break." She said with a small laugh.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Last edited by Kes on Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 15:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 14:56

"It's okay, I can go at any pace you need me to go!" he said happily, as he started to arch his back in a stretch. "By the way, what herbs are we looking for exactly?" he asked curiously.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 15:45

"Normal herbs." she said quickly. "Just we're running out of herbs here because it's leaf bare and there's two clans feeding off of them." she stood, stretching. "I want to see if the abandoned barn has any herbs useful to us." Wisteriasky yawned. "Ready you two?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 17:20

Elkpaw jumped up and bounced on his paws for a short moment before replying, "Yep! let's go!".

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 1:17

"Alright, sounds simple enough!" Dewpaw said as she hopped up quickly ready to set off again, she really enjoyed this time out of the camp to get breath of fresh air and tension between all the clans and territory disputes.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 13:44

Wisteriasky headed off once again. She walked quietly for a bit, but the walk and stretch of her legs brought a new found energy. "Whom are your parents, again?" she asked the two apprentices. "So many kits being born now. It's so hard to keep track!" she said with a loud purr.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 15:02

"My mother is Mapledrop and my Father is Finchtail" Elkpaw replied, surprised at the question. As he padded along with them he started to question himself on where Finchtail has been, but he tried his best to hide his questions, best he could.

Renette

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 20:46

"My parents are Gingerspot and Fallenblaze, the best I could ask for." Dewpaw cheerfully replied she too had been surprised by the wave of kits and understood why she had forgotten her parents. "I'm sure all these kits will grow to be fine warriors though!" Dewpaw added trailing behind.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)   "Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Herb Gathering Patrol" (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1