Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)

Go down 
+2
Bleu Haikyuu
Laurel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 10:25

Quietly a messy furred black and bright ginger tom slowly padded into the territory. His goldish amber eyes looking around alt with remembrance. He could remember his home from a long time back. It had been so long he had wondered if his family was still here still looking for him or if he was forgotten and considered dead. His ears laid flat against his head for a moment as he thought about it before slowly he sat down and began to groom his messy fur. His name was Roaringpaw. He had once been a Thunderclan apprentice until a certain accident had made him lose all memory of his home and was taken in by Riverclan. Roaringpaw soon stopped grooming his fur once it was neat before he looked around. He wondered if his sister Bluepaw or if she was even called Bluepaw anymore but he hoped so. He so desperately hoped at least she was around and hadn't forgotten him. The tom was already well into the territory where he was sitting when he heard pawsteps but not just one pair of pawsteps but many. Like a patrol of sorts. Excitement lit up in his eyes any regret gone he sat waiting for said patrol to reach him.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 10:32

Bluesong padded through the forest, following the scent of another cat. She pushed her way through the undergrowth, muscles rippling beneath her short blue-gray fur. Her blue eyes scanned the clearing until she moved on.
"Where is this cat? I scent it but I can't find it," Bluesong grumbled. She entered another clearing and froze in her tracks. In front of her stood a certain black and orange tom. Bluesong thought her eyes were deceiving her.
"Ro-roaringpaw?" Bluesong gasped lowly.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 10:45

Roaringpaw ears perked a bit the said many pawsteps he heard had yet to reach him but a set of of pawsteps from one cat had. True he had intended to run into his sister first but here she was coming from the undergrowth.  He blinked in a but of surprise as he heard his sister say his name. He wasn't sure what to say. He opened his mouth but then closed it thinking breifly for a moment before he opened his maw "Bluepaw!"He mewed unaware that her name changed. He didn't much care his excitement returned and he went over to his sister quietly. He had gained some height to him he looked more like a warrior rather then an apprentice but he had been gone so long he hadn't notice. He was a little taller then Bluesong. Once he reached his sister he attempted to nuzzle her.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 10:50

Bluesong's mouth dropped open. She tried to say something but all that came out was a pathetic squeak of a voice. She stared at Roaringpaw.
"Is it really you?" Bluesong whispered and she closed the remaining steps between them. The she-cat reached up and pressed her muzzle against his.
"By the way, it's Bluesong now," she whispered with a smile. She had missed Roaringpaw so much. Originally, she thought he was dead. One of the Riverclan cats, Ripplepaw, had told her that Roaringpaw had drowned in the river. She held back a sob of relief to have her brother back. She studied him for a moment, taking in the fact that her brother was taller than her. He had certrainly grown in size from his apprentice moons.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 10:52

Cloverpool followed after Bluesong and after Roaringpaw's and Smokecloud's disappearances she was determined to find them for poor old Bluesong. Her ears pricked forward when she heard Bluesong saying Roaringpaw's name. She made her way over to her and stood there gaping. "Roaringpaw!? Moonpaw come quickly!" The tortoiseshell warrior meowed urgently to her daughter who was trying to make her way over.

"I'm coming mother! Whats all the commotion about-" Moonpaw meowed as she made her way into the clearing with Bluesong and her mother. The pure white she cat blinked her pale icy blue eye and her light green eye at the tom. "Well hello there. I'm Moonpaw, nice to meet you. Roaringpaw right?" The apprentice meowed flicking her tail in greeting.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 10:58

Roaringpaw blinked in a tiny bit of surprise but he wasn't all that surprised that she had her warrior name now."Heh sorry nice name though" Roaringpaw mewed with a purr glad he was with his sister again. He smiled a bit when she had touch noses with him before he mewed " you know I missed you and mom and dad...speaking of how are they?"He asked unaware that Goldenflame and Swirlspirit weren't around anymore. As he waited for a response his head turned and looked to Cloverpool and the approaching Moonpaw. He blinked then he looked to Moonpaw " yes it's Roaringpaw it's nice to meet you Moonpaw " he mewed

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 11:04

Hawkpaw was passing through the territory side-by-side with his sister, Moonpaw, until his mother, Cloverpool, called her forward. Hawkpaw followed quietly and soon emerged into a clearing where Bluesong was nuzzling a larger tom. He heard his sister introduce herself, mentioning the tom's name. Then the tom questioned about some Thunderclan warriors that he had heard of in the past.

"Hello, my name is Hawkpaw. Are you related to Bluesong, somehow?" he asked curiously.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 11:06

Moonpaw smiled. She then looked to her mother who had a look of sadness of her face. She gave her mother a confused look but then shrugged.

Cloverpool sighed. "Well i don't know how to say this but. Your mother is dead I'm not sure how she died, and my son Goldenflame is dead as well, the poor thing was ripped to pieces by foxes." The warrior meowed sadly.

OOC: i just realized that Moonpaw is Roaringpaw's aunt, how weird is that..

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 11:08

OOC: Guys please wait for me. I was hoping that Bluesong could tell Roaringpaw that mom and dad were dead

IC: Bluesong looked at Roaringpaw sadly and whispered quietly.
"Yeah... Goldenflame and Swirlspirit are dead," Bluesong murmured sadly.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 11:11

Roaringpaw blinked and tensed a bit. Upon hearing that both his parents were long since gone he bowed his head breifly his eyes closed for a moment. Sadness crossed his face before he had to blink it away and he mewed"oh.. "He couldn't really find the words to say about it he just had to push the thought away for the moment " it's nice to meet you Hawkpaw and I'm Bluesong ' s brother " He mewed looking at the apprentice. He then returned his gaze to his sister"I'm...sorry I wasn't here ..I wish I had been I was hoping to see them again " Roaringpaw mewed quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 11:34

Spottedstar entered the slight clearing in which the cats had started to gather. She noticed the kit of Swirlspirit, and padded up with grace and a sense of authority. Looking down at the cat, she noticed he was of great size, taller than his sister. She smiled "Hello Roaringpaw, I hope you have returned to us as a clan member."

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 11:37

Roaringpaw blinked and looked to Spottedstar before he slowly dipped his head to her and mewed"yes I have returned as a clanmate,Spottedstar " He mewed."I have regained my memory I had lost so I returned "He mewed and looked to Spottedstar.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 12:31

Blacktail followed Spottedstar over, eyes widening when he saw a stranger. It seemed as if he was known by them all, however, so it seemed fine. "Uh... You're Blusesong's kin...?" He asked, bewildered.

OOC- I Must've forgotten to send my post earlier :/

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:17

"Yes I am my name is Roaringpaw " He mewed to Blacktail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 11:53

Ooc bump

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)   The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of The Missing Roar(open for those who signed up)
Page 1 of 1