Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 14:18

Daisybloom was on a hunting patrol when she had smelled a badger.  She decided to ignore it until further notice, but that was a bad idea. While hunting, she was caught in its midst. It attacked her and she wuickly hid in a bush. Now, she was hiding still from it. Nobody had even bothered to try to find her. She took a deep breath and gathered up her courage, lunging at the badger, claws unsheathed. No way was she gonna leave it, roaming around aimlessly, in ThunderClan territory.

Daisybloom used Jumping Strike on The Badger

Daisybloom:
45/45
140/160

Badger:
102/120
320/320

Firekit had secretly followed the patrol. He had heard Daisybloom's surprised yowls from a far off. He began following her scent, sensing trouble. He bumped into Eaglefeather. "Eaglefeather!! I-I think Daisybloom's in trouble!!" He said, anxiously.

"Firekit!?! What are you doing- Daisybloom's in trouble?" Eaglefeather's ears perked. He immediately picked up the scent of badger. His heart began to race. "Get back to camp." He said sternly, following the badger's scent.

Firekit didn't lisgen. He followed Eaglefeather anyway.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:13

Deadpaw and Hawkpaw, were on a normal routine hunting patrol. So far Deadpaw had caught 2 mice and Hawkpaw had caught 1 thrush. They were headed back towards camp when they scented something.

"You smell that?" Hawkpaw asked.

"No" Deadpaw replied as he set down his catch. "Oh, wait, now I smell it. What is it?" he asked curiously.

"I don't know, but I dont think its good. We should go find out what it is." Hawkpaw suggested.

"Good idea" Deadpaw said. "Don't want weird things wandering in Thunderclan Territory, right?"

They set buried their catch, and followed the scent. Eventually they smelled Daisybloom's scent mixed with the original and quickened their pace.They eventually came into a small open clearing, where they saw something terrifying. They saw the hind end of a giant black and white creature.

Badger!!!! Hawkpaw thought. He was frozen in his spot. Ive only heard of them in nursery tales!! He saw Daisybloom in the bushes. "We have to hel..." he started but before he could finish his sentence, Deadpaw was already running up towards the beast.

Deadpaw could feel the adrenaline pumping in his body as he ran towards the badger. Take this!! he thought, as he clawed at the creatures hind flank with unsheathed claws.

Deadpaw used Front Paw Strike on the badger

Hawkpaw
20/80

Deadpaw
10/80

Badger
92/320

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:41

Bluesong raced after Eaglefeather, quickly pushing her way ahead of him and towards the yowls. She broke into the clearing and was taken aback by the sight before her. The she-cat lunged forward and attacked.

Bluesong used Upright Front-Paws on Badger

-20 SP -19 HP
Bluesong:
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Badger:
73/120
320/320

(Who is playing the badger?)

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 15:42

Blacktail had been with his apprentice, Deadpaw, and had followed when they noticed something. The tom, scared to see so many cats in trouble, charged in, and was next to Daisybloom. The tom noticed his apprentices skills and noted his training was going well. The tom lunged at the badger and gripped it's scruff in his jaw. he slashed it's sides as best he could.

The badger was strong, but it could not reach him, and it roared in anger. It finally turned around and slammed a hard, heavy blow on the warrior, knocking him down.

Blacktail Used 'Teeth Grip', Costing 16 Damage And 20 Stamina

Blacktail
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Badger
57/120 HP
320/320 SP

Badger Used 'Heavy Blow', Costing 30 Damage and 20 Stamina

Badger
57/120 HP
300/320 SP

Blacktail
15/45 HP
140/160 SP

OOC- No Idea, I Guess You Can Play It Yourself

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 16:33

As the badger turned around it hit him with a heavy blow, that sent Deadpaw flying across the clearing until he fell on the ground.

Deadpaw cleared his mind and looked around and saw his mentor, Blacktail, on the ground. He wanted to help him, so Deadpaw stood up quickly, but then he realized that Hawkpaw was still sitting on the edge of the clearing his eyes wide in fear. "Hawkpaw!! We need your help!!" he yelled encouragingly. It seemed to help Hawkpaw for the Badger was turning back to face Daisybloom, as Hawkpaw ran and tackled the badgers hind flank right where Deadpaw had clawed it.

Badger Used 'Heavy Blow' on Deadpaw

Hawkpaw
20/80

Deadpaw
10/50

Badger
57/280

Hawkpaw Used 'Run-and-Tackle' on The Badger

Hawkpaw
10/80

Deadpaw
10/50

Badger
42/280

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 16:34

Cloverpool was padding along and soon heard the yowls of both pain and fighting. Racing towards them the tortoiseshell warrior found herself in a frightening situation. Attacking Daisybloom was.. A badger.. Her throat tightened as she saw her son Hawkpaw. "Hawkpaw!!" She meowed and ran over to her son. "Hawkpaw that badger is a terrible creature don't go near it please." Cloverpool meowed her claws unsheathed and digging into the soil. The she cat was like a coil, pulled tight but ready to spring at a moments notice.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 16:38

Eaglefeather gasped at the sight. He growled and attacked.

Eaglefeather used Back Kick, Costing 15 SP and 18 HP

Eaglefeather:[/b]
45/45
145/160

Badger:
42/120
300/320

The badger snarled in pain and anger. It clamped its jaw around Daisybloom and bit down, hard. A large snap rang through the forest, and the she-cat's eyes widened in disbelief.

The Badger used Iron Bite, Costing 20 SP and 35 HP

Badger:

42/120
280/320

Daisybloom:
10/45 HP
140/160 SP

There was nothing else Daisybloom could do. A searing pain ricocheted through her body. So she went limp, hoping it would save her life.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 16:54

Hawkpaw heard the loud snap, but didn't want to look at Daisybloom, for he knew that she was most probably going to be joining Starclan tonight. Hawkpaw noticed his mother and how distressed she was. He ran over to her.

"Mom, if we don't fight someone else could get seriously injured and could die!!! Someone has to help!!" he mewed loudly, before turning back and running towards the Badger.

Hawkpaw
10/80

Deadpaw
10/80

Badger
27/240

OOC: After a certain amount of turns does a cat get stamina back? Also The badger has 240 stamina and 27 HP now because he attacked Deadpaw and Deadpaw attacked him.

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 17:13

Bluesong attacked the badger again, relentlessly.

Bluesong used Jumping Strike on Badger

-20 SP -18 HP
Bluesong:
45/45 HP
120/160 SP

Badger:
9/120 HP
240/320 SP

Badger used Heavy Bite on Bluesong
-20 SP -30 HP
Badger:
9/120 HP
220/320 SP

Bluesong:
15/45
120/160

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 17:23

OOC: No

IC:
The Badger yelped in pain. It bit hard again on Daisybloom,  then started focusing on the other cats. It slammed its paw onto  Deadpaw's head, merciless.

The Badger used Heavy Blow on Deadpaw, Costing 20 SP and 30 HP

Badger:

9/120
210/300

Deadpaw:
-20/80
10/50

Dasiybloom gasped in pain. Her body fell limp to the floor. Her lively eyes began to turn dull, and blood leakef out of her mouth. "At least.....I go out...fighting...and protecting...my clan..." Was he rlast thought. Soon, she was staring lifelessy into the sky.

"No!!" Eaglefeather screeched as Daisybloom's eyes turned cloudt gray. He had secretly loved the she-cat, and now, she walked with StarClan. Anger built up inside of him. He snarled angrily and slid under the badger, scratching at its soft, exposed, under-belly.

Eaglefeather used Half-Turn-Belly-Rake, Costing 20SP and 19HP

Eaglefeather:

45/45
125/160

Badger:
-10/340
210/300

OOC2: How about another badger? Cause Eagle and Fire arent dead yet?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 17:58

OOC: Yeah, or maybe they can go out and look for its cubs if it is a Female. By the way, can you please not make the badger hit my characters without consent. Btw not sure if my stats are correct.

Deadpaw felt the heavy blow hit him and fell down his head spinning. No!! I have to help them... was his last thought before he went unconscious.  

Hawkpaw saw the huge beast tremble and fall to its side in unconsciousness. He felt a rush of triumphant pride course through him, until he saw Deadpaw lying on the side of the clearing. He ran over to him to make sure he was okay.

Badger Used 'Heavy Blow' on Hawkpaw

Hawkpaw
10/50

Deadpaw
0/50

Badger
-11/300

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 18:12

OOC: Stop and do the right posting order. The rules state you have to wait for everyone before replying, AKA, me. Be patient.

IC:

Blacktail growled and leaped up again, using all his might he attacked the badger. "Cloverpool, be of use and fight! Bluesong, help them and attack from the rear! Daisybl-" He stopped, realizing the she-cat was dead. He gasped, but turned his attention away. Doing the same attack again, he leapt up and sunk his teeth and claws in.

Blacktail used 'Teeth Grip', costing 16 Damage and 20 Stamina

Blacktail

15/45 HP
120/160 SP

Badger
KO Already

Edit: Let's say Blacktail double-checked, I didn't see Deadpaw/Hawkpaw already KO'd em. Can the badger just quickly knock Blacktail out? You guys just... Went ahead without me, so... Yeah.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 11:24

OOC: Sorry Moony, its been a while sinc I've rped, I tend to forget some things. And I thought that was for killing your character, Tyleca? But ok, I'll make sure I will ask before I do next time. Pardon me for my mistakes..

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 11:40

OOC: Yeah, I might have also done some things wrong. This is my first official battle besides Mass Battle Training for one of my other characters. So, I'm sorry if I made some mistakes. As for killing Deadpaw, it could be some good character development if he fails in a battle and gets knocked out. So its fine.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 12:23

Cloverpool almost growled at Blacktail, she wanted to make sure her kits were safe first then she would fight. The older warrior scented the air and got a strong scent of blood and badger. Then she heard shuffling and a growl and she turned around to be face to face with another badger. Growling the she leaped at it and held it down.

Cloverpool used Leap-and-Hold

Causing -19 damage and -10 stamina

Cloverpool:
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Badger:
111/120 HP
320/320 SP

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)   Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a normal...peaceful...hunting trip (DEATH PLOT)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: